Chapter 3.1
4.4k 2 66
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Choose!
  • Milk Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Cheese Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Chocolate Votes: 39 62.9%
Total voters: 62 · This poll was closed on May 22, 2019 05:16 PM.
just want to know, will have a minor impact on story


From status to class

It takes me some seconds to wake up. I try to move and open my eyes, but I can't move or see anything. The only explanation would be, after I was thrown into the reincarnation whirlpool, that I'm now in a womb. For several seconds I sense everything that is happening around me and I really don't understand what I feel. Well, if you can't do anything about it, do something else. Let's see what changed about my overview.

Status
[Name] Attributes 
0 Skills
Human (0) Traits
Female Titles
[Class] Blessings

Everything that was locked, is now unlocked as it should be. I will go over every change starting from my status.

Status
Health 10/10
Mana 1/1
Stamina 10/10

Honestly, it is quite nice to see something else than the usual 1s, even if mana still bothers me.

Health 10/10
Indicates the healthiness 
If this number reaches zero, you diem
Change to 100%

Mana 1/1
Indicates the mana capacity
If this number reaches zero, you spirit will be consumed instead.
Change to 100%
Calibrate to spell

Stamina 10/10
Indicates the stamina capacity 
If this number reaches zero, you collapse.
Change to 100%

Ely said that the world existed before the system. I don't believe that the system changed people massively to the point that the health pool really determines their death. If I get attacked by a bunch of one damage attacks and they don't injure me life threateningly, then I won't die, even if the damage should. It should just indicate my general well being and put that in numbers. The same should be true for stamina, so except for mana I turn the other two to show my health and stamina in percentages. That I have to calibrate my mana to a spell sucks, but I can't do anything about it. The next thing is my race.

Human (0)
A common species which main traits are it's adaptability and wanderlust. You are currently Level 0.

I already know about this. Ely said that the system gives every sentient race a chance to evolve once their race level hits 25. But increasing that level is really difficult and it also gives the best advantages.

[Class]
You aren't capable of choosing a class yet.

This one is interesting. I heard from Ely that the Goddess of Light apparently put a limiter on the system. No one knows why she made it.that way, but every human can only obtain a class 5 years after they were born. Humans can also only obtain skills after they become 1 year old. When the system was introduced to the other races, this limit was also placed on them with the relation being the lifespan of that race. So an elf, which has four times the lifespan of humans, can only learn skills after 4 years and obtain a class after 20. Now to the exciting part.

writing tables with your handy sucks

66