Chapter 3.14
3.2k 9 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
lewd content incoming

This doesn't have anything to do with the story so you can skip this if you want


Deep in the night

What is mother doing? The moment I connected to her, she started shivering. Now she is sitting up and slowly slipping out of bed. She puts on her shoes and now she has my complete attention. 

She left the room completely naked. 

I see through her eyes as she is walking. After some minutes she arrives in a room. The only thing inside is a big mirror. 

We stare at it and marvel at her body. Under the bright moon her body nearly glows with the ambient light. Her hands trace her sides as they travel upwards. She moves them over to her small breasts and she squezzes them, massages them. Her body is laid bare and finally she begins circling her thin fingers around her erect nipples. As she pinches them, a small moan escapes her lips. She brings one hand to her mouth, where she begins to sensually suck on them. Her other hand is moving over her slightly protruding stomach which she lightly caresses. The hand lowers further until it reaches her pussy. As her knees move to the side, we see her dripping, wet pussy that drenches the finger that is slowly playing with it. She moans as her tail is making its way up her body, until the tip is just below her head. A trail of saliva is dripping from her lips as she opens her mouth to put the tail into it. She immediately begins to suck on it as it moves up and down. Her wet finger moves down to her breasts where it wets her nipple as she is cirling it. The muffled moans echo in this room as she begins to speed up. Suddenly she stops and listens.

We hear movement that comes closer and she moves her body behind the mirror. Her tail lightly brushes against her honeypot and she shivers. Her hands are slowly traveling around her body as she bites her lips. Light moans escape this prison and finally her hands find their place. One hand is fondling with her tits, bringing her greater pleasure while the other is slowly moving in and out of her pussy. Her moans are getting louder, as she is trying to hide them, if she is even really trying. 

The footsteps are coming closer, but she isn't stopping, rather she is speeding up. Her moans are clearly audible now while the hand that pistons in and out makes a light noice. She removes this hand and her tail brushes against her pussy. She tries to lap up as much from her juices off her fingers, so much that I can see the salvia flowing down her arm. The second arm stops playing with her boobs and it accompanies her tail. She lies on the ground and is now furiously masturbating. The moans she gives are further increasing the pleasure and suddenly footsteps can be heard through the door.

The door opens and she abruptly stops. Voices can be heard as they enter the room. She moves closer to the mirror and her breathing becomes quieter. Her hands continue squezzing and I see her tail moving around the side of her leg. It positions itself in front of her pussy and she removes her hand. In one motion it enters her and a suppressed moan escapes her lips. The voices stop talking and the room is quiet. The steps come closer even as she continues to move her tail. I see a hand on the rim of the mirror and her eyes begin to widen. The other voice calls out and this hand recedes. As the voices leave the room, she begins to massage her breast again and her tail picks up speed. Her breath becomes louder and you can hear her pussy dripping. She moves back in front of the mirror and she stares to moan loudly. Her body slowly begins to tremble while her fingers stop massaging herself. As she reaches an apex in pleasure, she pinches her nipples and cries out. She collapses on her knees and liquid shoots out of her. She twists and pulls her breasts to feel more pleasure while the tail moves deeper and faster than it did before. After several long seconds, she finally stops. She is basking in the afterglow and is looking in the mirror. She stares herself in the eye. No, she is looking at me. I break the connection.

this is my first time writing something about exhibitionism and voyeurism, so I don't know if I did it right or if this chapter sucked

Did this chapter suck or was it okay?
  • I liked it Votes: 28 43.1%
  • It's okay Votes: 15 23.1%
  • No i didn't like it Votes: 5 7.7%
  • It sucked Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Pomegranate Votes: 16 24.6%
Total voters: 65 · This poll was closed on May 26, 2019 05:04 AM.
53