v1c3 – Rayel’s Secrets and Experiment
857 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

West Region, West City.

In a certain building that acted as both house and store, two persons discussed theirs past.

"Then, Rayel. You never told me why you caused that incident in the past."

A pale-skinned beautiful woman spoke while seated before a desk filled with papers related to researches and experiments. Her long, unkempt, straight black hair covered her back, almost waist-long, while her pale-blue eyes had a pair of dark circles beneath her eyes, a sign that when combined with her messed bed-like hair, glasses, and a long white coat give her the vibe of a sleepy and secluded researcher that passed days to weeks without sleeping or exiting her room.

"Well, as crude that it may sound, that was merely to acquire a safe ID without no one being able to restrict my future actions. At that time, I judged that living in that house would be a bit too restrictive to any kind of... 'adventurous' life, so after learning what I could, I decided to act while testing the current strength of the Empire."

Before the woman, stood Rayel, a 15-year-old girl with a similar black wavy hair that reached 'her' back, with deep black eyes that displayed a mature glimmer on them. Though young, the teenager already had proportions and an appearance attractive enough to make people gulp in excitement, even though she was far from having a voluptuous figure, her mysterious charm was enough to make her desirable.

What little no none knew, is that under the innocent face of the girl, existed power that only few would be able to contend against. Not to say, that even her identity as a 'girl' is something she only decided to put for the moment.

To the laidback answer of the girl, no one would be able to connect it to the terrible event that occurred 5 years ago, where the town Turan W-3 fell under the attack of a monster wave that suddenly surged without any explanation. During it, about 2/3 of the town was killed as two mutant monsters appeared, killing the experts that managed to hold it from killing everyone, Rayel's parents included.

"Do you hate me for it, Cousin?"

Rayel asked while cutely tilting her head. But as she already expected, the woman ignored while shaking her head.

"No. While is a pity that your parents died, isn't like I was close to them. I also stopped talking with my father a few years ago, so I only know that she is still alive, so I don't really care about the family or the nobility title that will fell on my brother's hands in some years, isn't like he can defeat me either. Rather than that, I want more data about you. After all, I doubt that I would have the chance to learn more about someone on your level, even if I live for more than a hundred years."

With a wry smile on her face, Rayel stood from her seat before walking behind her cousin before gently hugging her.

"You know my price, right~?"

Her question made the woman stiff for a moment, before glancing at the smiling girl whose black eyes had turned pink and sighed.

"You... is doing such things with Velia too?"

Rayel blinked, before giggling.

"Of course not! Sis Velia is so adorably pure and innocent, how could I force my desires on her like that!"

Hearing the girl's words as if rebuking her for saying such a thing, the woman, Ceira, sighed yet again.

Velia was the name of the present owner of the title 'Saintess of Light' granted by the Light Temple, one of the two strongest temples of the World Church. The saintess had been in the rescue party that found the unconscious Rayel after she 'bravely' awoke her powers to save her parents only to faint after healing part of their wounds for lacking mana. As a result, Rayel was greatly valued by the pure and dedicated Saintess Velia, though the saintess had yet to learn about Rayel true self.

('So, it's okay if is me, huh.')

For some reason, rather than taking offense, her pale cheeks blushed slightly before she pushed her chair away from the desk, allowing Rayel to step forward and sit on her lap with a smile on her face. Looking at the charming girl seated on her lap, Ceira gulped as her eyes acted as if attracted to the girl's body, eyeing her pinkish lips, her neck, then breasts and thighs. 

Despite the two-piece robe covering her body, Ceira felt an odd allure by just glancing at her just closely. Before she knew it, her breath had turned hard, as she breathed the girl's sweet fragrance, causing a heat to surge inside her body.

Seeing her cousin getting aroused by their close contact, Rayel narrowed her now pinkish eyes, before licking her smiling lips seductively, provoking an even stronger reaction on the aroused woman before her. 

Her appearance, her voice, her scent, her eyes, and even her aura. All of it aided her in naturally seducing her target as if normal.

Her cousin, Ceira Vehen, who was a C-rank or Expert-rank mage specialized in research and alchemy wasn't an exception. Of course, the difference in strength between them is clear, for Rayel in her self-sealed form was still an E-rank  'fighter', as this world generally calls their experts. But the Ceira's personality, her lack of guard toward the girl, and her lack of self-awareness as an attractive woman, always resulted in similar scenes every time that Rayel visited her favorite cousin.

As Ceira's eyes glowed in anticipation, Rayel closed the distance between them, pressing her dainty body against Ceira's big breasts, her arms hugging the woman's neck like a lover. With their face this close, Ceira breathed even more of Rayel's fragrance and closed her eyes with her lips pushed in expectation.

Smiling, Rayel pressed her lips against her cousin, as the two exchanged another kiss before the girl pushed her tongue inside Ceira's mouth, licking her teeth before seeking her tongue.

Feeling Rayel's playing inside her mouth, Ceira returned the huge, pressing the soft and attractive body of the girl even more against her own as her tongue tried to seek her tongue too, with the two entwining their tongues in a deep kiss, with Rayel forcing her aroused cousin to drink of her sweet saliva that sent the woman in heat, like oil into the fire.

Ceira felt as if her body was burning with the desire to touch, smell, and kiss the girl in her arms.

In the Empire, wasn't strange for a woman of her age, in her early twenties, to be already married with children, forget about having sexual experience. But with her talent and personality, Ceira isolated herself from her peers and family, resulting in her never experiencing such a thing, with her knowledge limited to books that she read in curiosity. And yet, this younger cousin of hers provoked this desire for the third time.

Since when they became acquaintances around 3 years ago, Rayel always teased her here and there, but after the girl reached 14 old, she became bolder, causing the inexperienced Ceira to fell to her seduction despite being her cousin of the same gender. In some part of her mind, she knew that she should stop this act and push Rayel away with her magic and strength, but the sweet scent and the soft feeling of her body in her arms melted her resistance. The fact of they being of the same and family only increased the immoral feeling that helped to spice her excitement, something that Ceira knew that her cousin was perfectly aware of since the first time she met Rayel, she had been a 'boy'.

What pained her the more wasn't the fear of going all the way, but the apprehension toward how their past 'play time' ended. And as she had been expecting, Rayel ended their kiss, forming a silver thread between their lips.

Breathing hard, Ceira hugged Rayel in a try to calm this head on her body despite knowing that such action would only worsen her condition and in fact, worsened, as she smelled her sweet smell, with the warm breath of the girl on her exposed neck.

Smiling at Ceira's adorable reactions, Rayel's breath grew a bit out of order as she distanced a bit before putting herself on her knees against the seat and her hands on the head of the chair, with her standing above her cousin. 

Ceira looked at her confused, before shivering at Rayel's predatory eyes only to blank as her next words.

"Well then, Ceira. I'm going back"

"Huh?"

Feeling betrayed once again, Ceira tried to hold Rayel in her reach, but the girl easily dodged Ceira's hands before walking to the door, displaying a dark whip-like tail coming from above her butt. As she walked, Rayel's 'aura' slowly changed as she suppressed the passive effects of [Lust], before waving her hand to her stunned cousin.

"Byee~."

After the door of the room was closed, Ceira who was left alone inside it bit her lips with a flushed face.

She knew that doing what she was about to do is the same as admitting her loss to Rayel, but she couldn't help. Undressing her white coat, she started playing with her big breasts while suppressing a moan. As her mind wandered to her cousin's figure, she left a heated voice to escape her lips.

"Ray~..."

.

.

.

Exiting Ceira's place, Rayel called her companion that was glaring at her with an annoyed look on her face.

"Sorry for the wait, Mary."

Snorting, the maid-dressed blond girl walked to her before sniffing Rayel closely, then with a disgusted tone, said after smelling a sweet womanly smell on her clothes.

"Again?"

Rayel smiled victoriously.

"Yep! With this, is 26x2 to me~."

With that, Rayel snapped her fingers, casting a personalized Clean spell that erased any dirty or odd smell from her person while leaving a refreshing feel on her body and clothes.

Sighing, Mari shook her head in exasperation to her 'master'.

When Rayel revealed part of her real power to Elena Vehen, head of the Vehen family, her aunt and Ceira's mother, the Countess decided to accept her lazy lifestyle as long she avoided causing problems, with the condition of putting an overseer on him. And that was Mary who received training as a maid and fighter from the Vehen's since young.

In the past, Mari had complete disdain for her master that aside from her talent as a healer, she was a complete failure as a person that proudly lived like a bum by wasting the money from her monthly allowance and work as a priest of the Life Temple. Aside from working for less than 3 days p/ week, the minimum allowed by the World Church, she did nothing but reading, pranking others, and sleeping.

But her view of her changed 2 years after she started living at her side.

During a trip intended by Elena Vehen, also referred to as Lady Vehen, to make her lazy nephew learn more about politics and the world by accompanying one of her men doing business, our carriage got attacked by bandits, and since our side lacked in numbers, a few of them reached the carriage. But before they could harm the young me or the Countess's servant, Rayel unsheathed her sword that, until then, I only had seen as a decorative object.

The result was simple and brutal, with all the bandits being swiftly killed without even seeing how. As for us, we were forced by her to swear silence about her skills and strength to anyone but Lady Vehen, that after hearing decided to stop forcing Rayel to do things out of fear of aggravating the sleeping monster inside her - or so she said to us.

After that, those that swore silence discovered that they really couldn't speak about the event when one servant was caught and warned by Rayel. Mari also tried out of curiosity, but to her fear, she simply couldn't put in words or express in any way possible be it with gestures or writing.

Rayel then explained that when they accepted her 'command', they had unknowingly signed a kind of contract-like ability of his.

When she learned that, Mary instantly remembered when she answered 'yes' in the past to a question of the 10-year-old Rayel.

<You will become my servant?>

<Yes. According to Lady Elena's orders, you are my new master.>

From that moment onwards, she was forced to accept that she had unknowingly decided her fate with that answer.

...

As Rayel and Mary walked to their destination, Mary remembered something she wanted to ask.

"Master, why do you avoid training so much? Is your laziness so strong that you developed an allergy?"

"What a rude maid, how dare you to call me lazy! I just prefer peace and relaxation, so why would I risk my life doing something that dangerous?"

Mary sent a glare filled with contempt to Rayel who reacted as if she had received a critical attack.

"So training is really dangerous to your health...? This lowly maid is without words toward your greatness, Master."

Rayel snickered.

"Fool, isn't training that is dangerous to me, but the result of it. Have you ever heard of the term 'True Limit'?"

"No, is this lame term another of your self-created things?"

"*cough*, that too, but this isn't important!"

Embarrassed for having her creativity pointed at, Rayel looked away from Mary before she started to explain.

"Let's start with 'limit'. The term 'limit' is used when an entity reaches the limit of their growth."

Different from the limit caused by talent or affinity, the term is applied only when one 'vessel' reaches its limit after being filled with 'records', be it skills, stats, experiences, or even divine blessings.

'True Limit' only applies when one forcefully compresses those records and fills the new unlocked space with more things. When one pass this process of filling and compressing one growth until becomes impossible to put anything more, that entity reached the point of True Limit, where any kind of growth that doesn't expand one vessel would only cause damage.

"And this is why I don't train. Even if I were to acquire a skill from the legends, it will be useless since I would have to discard it, least it damage my soul."

"So Master even developed a theory to explain your laziness? Oh well. Then why don't you develop your soul and start doing something productive?"

To her blunt question, Rayel bitterly smiled.

"As if is that easy to experience growth with one soul... the power referred as Spirit is like the blood that flows through our veins. Even if its quality and amount are increased, isn't like it would make you stronger if you don't first change the essential parts of your body. And for those that already developed their souls as much as me, each step requires long preparation. Not to say, that my previous self hit a wall in the past."

"A bottleneck, you say?"

"Hmm, similar but different. A bottleneck is mainly when you already have the necessary power but can't make it work as it should, causing a blockade on one growth. A wall is something you have no hint of how to deal with it. Should I break it? Maybe jumping it or digging a hole below it? Or should I return a few steps and try to expand my view to find a door?"

Rayel shook her head in dismay at such a problem that she had been considering all this time.

"My previous self tried everything she could before she died and left behind the solution she found. The problem is that even as her reincarnation, we are still different from each other, so her solution may not work on me, which is why I'm still preparing. Acquiring new powers is a complete no-no to me, but anything that increases my stats is needed."

As they continued their talk, the pair reached a blue house that stayed about 10 minutes of walk from the church and Ciera's place.

Seeing the house, Mary sighed.

"Master... why do you insisted on living alone when you could laze around back at the mansion?"

"Well... I had no doubts that Elena would have expelled me from her house if she were to discover my research..."

Mary then commented while ending a glare at him for calling his aunt and family's head by the name.

"So, what are you trying to create this time?"

Rayel giggled like a child.

"A very fun secret~."

...

In midst of the dawn, Rayel walked around her small but refined house before touching a wall and casting a spell.

In the next moment, she blinked from the corridor to a different and expansive room, filled with research and experiment tools, including a few vats of bubbling liquids, though with all but one of them empty of their previous 'content'.

Moving to the last vat, where a humanoid body floated, Rayel's eyes changed from black to golden, as her already magically evolved senses reached the point of seeing particles of mana and other energies inside the vat and the humanoid body.

Nodding to herself, Rayel muttered.

"Finally a success huh."

Her now golden eyes focused on the left chest of the figure, where a golden-pink heart continued to beat, producing and spreading more and more of its special blood around its body, causing it to change not only physically but also spiritually thanks to the origin of the heart.

"Hmm... for the name... well, let's follow the pattern and go with 'Zayel'."

When the name was declared, the humanoid- no, Zayel, slowly opened her sleepy pink eyes, before blinking and frowning a few times to get used to the light. And then she saw the appearance of the one before her.

"Good morning Zayel. I expect many things from you."

And then, with a snap of fingers, an emerald-gold orb appeared on Rayel's hands, who then chanted loudly.

"[Rising Sun - Void Wanderer]"

And in the next moment, Zayel disappeared.

22