chapter 2:stand
342 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

chapter 2:stand

after everyone heard announcements everyone run out of the room everyone wanted to know what was their stand but from all of the beginners and unworthy (mostly Lollis fuck them) there was only one truly worthy man who deserved to have a stand and was so angry that all this asshole will have stand too he screamed at top of he's British voice:,, you assholes you don't deserve to have stand you haven't even watched Jojo's you pieces of crap" everyone looked at him and only 1 minute Connor realized what he said but he didn't care much he will finally have stand it was only thing he cared about after 5 minutes past someone showed up it was military milf and not on TV but IRL Connor thought that his wish to wish for her to be his wife was good idea military milf said:,, basically giant trash can will appear now you should put your hand there and you will get a stand, stand will help you during your test if you have more questions just use your imagination and fuck off I am not going to waste my time with people who loose loosers suck" after this words connor fell in love even more she truly wanted to marry this milf at all cost. suddenly giant trash can of microphone shape appeared Connor has seen this trash can someone but he was too busy imagining daily life with this milf and didn't pay attention after 1 or 2 hours it was Connors time to know his stand he looked around some people got random stand someone stands from Jojo Lolli got 7 bullets stand that really pissed Connor off, stands were the almost same size as their owners and disappeared after a small talk with their owners some stands even left their owners because they weren't interested in them so Connor put his hand in can then giant earthquake happened and giant 3 meters monkey  appeared from the sky he looked at connor at said,, you worthy to return to the monkey" and got inside of him everyone even miletary milf was shocked milf said that this was super awesome and rare stand and every owner of this stand won games so there no need to worry because 99% that everyone will survive now everyone was cheering and smiling only connot thought: ,, fuck you weak assholes i will win and save all of you but fuck you" then of cource he said it loud. Military milf liked he's responded smiled a little and said get some sleep tomorrow your first test will arrive. everyone slept on the floor with one thought,, that strong guy is a real dick" only Connor was thinking about milf smile and how precious it was maybe gigguk was right any isekai is really good.

 

to be continued

you liked it?
  • yeas Votes: 5 83.3%
  • no Votes: 1 16.7%
Total voters: 6
2