Food
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Living in orphangage was cetainly quite difficult for luke and getting food here was even more difficult since he was only 2 years old and even if he got the food someone might snatch it away from him luke had alot of such experiences before he realized that he had to find another place.

There was a mountain behind this orphanage and it was rich in vegetation eventhough luke was only 2 years old he knew that this way of getting food might be more difficult but it can ensure that he will not be hungry as for telling others about it instead of being appreciated he might be scolded so luke crawled from the doghole and approached the mountain.

There were alot of mushrooms present in this mountain as heavy rain occured the day before yeasterday luke was extremely happy as he could be full today. He picked porcini,armillaria mellea,Agaricus bisporus, and many others happily luke came down the mountain and approached a small dilapidated hut. Which could no longer bear the pressure of the rain putting in his "hunt" luke ate some of it and theen came down the mountain. Looking at the small hungry children luke knew that he could tell them and the would have enough to eat however he also knew of he told them then he would not have enough to eat these were the ruls of survival even though it was cruel but it was true the orphanage was like the jungle only those who live to end can get the chance to see the outside wirld and he was definetely going to be one of them.

0