Chapter 1-Meeting the system
53 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Ugh...' Hao Yuhan forced his eyes to open, blinking and trying to focus on his new and unfamiliar surroundings. 'Didn't I die from being poisoned? How am I alive?'

"Welcome" A cute and high pitched voice sounded. "I'm system 101, but you can just call me System." 

Hao Yuhan stared for a moment at the cute ball of white fluff hovering close to his face, an eager smile on his face. Hao Yuhan cracked a grin. "I think Fluffball suits you better, don't you think?" He flashed a cheeky smile to the system, and it blushed profusely, it's face turning bright red. 

"Y-you-tha-that-that's an insult!" "Wh-whatever. Hmph. Anyways, I'm system 101(Fluffball), and you've been chosen to transmigrate to different worlds and complete the tasks that are assigned. Once  you've completed 1000 missions, you can return your world, or the original world for a second chance to live."

Hao Yuhan, who'd stayed silent, suddenly butted in. "What if I don't want to complete the missions? What if I don't want to return?" After all, he'd been poisoned to death by his friends, and the thought of it was still fresh in his mind, like a flower that just blossomed.

"Then you will die."

"What!?" Hao Yuhan was shocked. 'I mean, seriously??? Die?'

"Human Hao Yuhan, remember that you're actually dead. What you are now is just your spirit, and nothing else. This offer is for you to have another chance at living, and you only got this chance because Master pitied you. So please reconsider." Fluffball announced, their face turning solemn.

Hao Yuhan thought about it for a moment, and weighed the pros and cons. After less than 30 seconds of debating, he spoke. "Yeah, you're right. I should be dead right now, and I guess i'm grateful for you Master for saving me. And yes, i'll do it. The missions."

"YESS!!!" Fluffball shouted, doing a mini pirouette in the air. To be honest, it quite liked this human. He looked smart and honest(although looks can be deciving)and he had a really gentle and clear voice, although there was a hint of mischeife in there as well.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Take me to my first mission! If I don't get started now, i'll be 10,000 years old by the time i'm done!" Hao Yuhan mused, trying to sound like a kid that had their lollipop taken away.

"Ok, let's start! First mission...set in a school!"

Join my discord at https://discord.gg/zkZPJEMp

1