Chapter 6-Startling the class
28 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hao Yuhan slung his bag across his shoulder and started ton walk in the direction of Bailian School. It'd been a week since he'd started learning there, and things were going pretty smoothly.

"Host! Host! Something bad happened!" Fluffball suddenly appeared in front of him, red faced and panting. "Oh?" Hao Yuhan lifted his eyebrows, wondering what was so concerning to his system.

"I was sent a message(telepathic message) saying that the system would be going through updates, so you won't be able to use it for the rest of the week." Today was Monday, so he'd have to wait until Sunday to use it again.

Hao Yuhan sighed, he was starting to get really annoyed at his system's unimportant notifications. "Well, I don't even use the system much, so updates should not affect me." He replied, his eyes staring at Fluffball's.

Fluffball looked away, he couldn't fight back against his host's stare. 

Later at school...

Hao Yuhan sighed as he slumped into his chair. He was in the middle of an afternoon math lesson, but it was so tiring solving all those equations. After unsuccessfully completing 3, Hao Yuhan wanted to rip his textbook into pieces and throw that goddam thing into the trash! Fuming, he suddenly realised that his hand was actually trembling. 'It's all because of thing math lesson!' He thought, smacking the table with a large thump. 

Clearly, math was not his strong point. (if Fluffball saw this note, it would nod it's head furiously in agreement XD)

Bang! The sound of him slapping the table echoed around the classroom, the teacher and classmates all looked up. "Student Hao, are you ok?" The teacher asked, adjusting the rim of his glasses to sit on the edge of his nose. The teacher was a middle aged man in his 60's, a square face and a large nose. 

"Yeah, Yuhan, you ok? That was quite loud." A boy who sat behind him replied. His name was Yao Jiahao, and he and Hao Yuhan had grown kinda close to him in the past week, as they always hung out after school in cafes and talked to each other during break.  

"Yeah, yeah, i'm fine. Sorry for disturbing the class, Mr. Lin." Hao Yuhan said sheepishly, feeling slightly embarrassed. Sneaking a look at Huo Hanying, the facial expression that he'd shown was still only disinterest, the only one that Hao Yuhan had seen so far. 'This determines it. Huo Hanying is definitely a stone statue.' He thought to himself.

In the end, the teacher gave him detention, as he'd caused a ruckus and had ruined school property.(the table had only a tiny crack in it, but it still counted as destroying school property.) 

'The math teacher is petty as well,' He noted to himself.

Meanwhile Fluffball's thoughts: You're the petty one host! Hmph!

Join my discord at https://discord.gg/zkZPJEMp

Should their relationship advance more quickly?
  • Yes! Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This pace is good Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don't ship them Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know/not sure Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 2 · This poll was closed on Feb 2, 2022 10:00 AM.
0