10 – Training
150 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"*Yawn....* Mmm....."

Opening my eyelids that’s still feels heavy, I found an unfamiliar ceiling.

“Right…. I was at Luna's house"

After blinking my eyes a few times while waiting for my life to be completely intact, I then got up and stretched my body. After finishing stretching, I then walked to the window and opened the curtains.

Sreettt

And a bright yellow light greeted me as I opened the curtains which made me cover my eyes for a moment using my left hand.

"By the way, what time is it now?"

[9 a.m. In the morning]

A voice that came from my mind answered, my system.

"It's pretty late too, huh?"

Well, The bed is so comfortable and soft, it is very different when I slept in that tree.

[Can't blame you when you slept on the bed for the first time since you came to this world]

[By the way, you are awake now. Want to try it?]

"Huh? Trying what?"

[Your system, you idiot. Have you really forgotten something important like that?]

Oh yeah, I haven't tried it at all. Starting from yesterday, Luna's father interrupted me until I was exhausted so I didn't have the chance to try it.

"Relax, I will try it now"

“Sys-“

Knock… Knock… Knock…

[NOT AGAIN!!! YOU FUCKING BALDY!!]

My system, which heard the knock on the door, couldn't help but scream that it made my head buzz in pain.

"Man shut the fuck off, you make my head hurt you know?" I said while holding my throbbing head.

"Zein, are you awake?"

Luna's voice came from behind the door.

"Look, it was Luna who knocked not her father"

[Tch]

Looks like this system really angry because someone is bothering me again when I wants to try it.

"Zein?" Hearing no answer from within, Luna called out again.

"Yes, I'm up, wait a minute" Then I walked to the door and opened it and found Luna standing there. Meanwhile, Luna was just surprised because she didn't think I would open the door.

“What?”

"That, my father is waiting for you downstairs"

“Huh?”

(Why the fuck is your father waiting for me?)

"That.....You're going to training with him you remember?"

Ah I remember now, I will training with that monster. Let's hope he didn't kill me during training.

"Right, I'll go down soon"

Then Luna turned around and walked away before I finally remembered something and pulled her hand.

"Wait a minute!" I said while holding her wrist which made her stop and turn to look at me in confusion.

"What's wrong Zein?"

I just thought about it now.

"Luna, are you seriously okay with this?"

"….. This what?" She said confusedly as she tilting her head.

"This, you who will go on an adventure with me"

I need to confirm again. If Luna changes her mind I can go alone.

"Of course! I've wanted to become an adventurer like father for so long! But they didn't allow me because they were afraid something untoward would happen” Said Luna in the low voice when she said that last sentence.

"But this time I have you! Thanks to you I can become an adventurer and I'm very grateful to meet you" She said with a smile on her face.

“……… Alright then” I said then let go of her wrist.

"Mm! Hurry up and come down!" Said Luna as she nodded cheerfully and then ran down the stairs.

*Sigh…..* Guess I don’t have any choice, right?”

[Yeah, there's nothing wrong with going together instead of being alone, right?]

“..... I guess”

I then closed the door of my room and walked down the stairs to the living room where Luna's father was waiting for me with a large backpack in his right hand.

"Tch...... You’re late brat" He said irritably and then threw the backpack that was in his hand to me.

“Carry this”

I then looked at the backpack that Luna's father had thrown and then caught it with my right hand. But unfortunately the backpack was heavier than I thought and I couldn't hold it so it knocked me down.

BUGH!

“Ugh …… Hey! What's in this?"

"Shut your mouth and quickly carry the backpack, we will go now" He said nonchalantly and walked first leaving me.

"You fucking baldy..."

[He will kill you if he heard it you know?]

“I don’t care”

With that I lifted the backpack with laborious and hung it on my back.

"Aarghhhh this is so fucking heavy!"

Let's hope my back will be fine.

[Think of it as part of the training]

"Shut up, you can talk like that because you don't feel it"

[Yes, very lucky myself]

“Fuck you”

And so I walked after Luna's father who had left me.

1