Chapter 10 : Catfight
342 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I explore my control panel, which is displayed in front of me and only visible to me.

Using mental command, I scroll down types of minions I can summon and I read something which may be related to I am looking for. 

..Priest..

..Healer...

...Herbalist..

The problem with the choices is there is no description for each choice. Thus, selection is on trial and error basis. I choose first, then know what it is later. 

After weighing up between the three choices, I make up my mind. 

I choose a Female, then 'Healer'.

Appears before me is young woman with artistic-like beauty that wears a white lab coat like usually found in reaearch laboratories. She is beautiful woman, long straight black hair and great proportions. Unlike Kureha whose long black hair in single ponytail, this young woman has mature vibe and her hair is let loose. Her skin is slightly yellowish. She smiles and say, "I am here to serve you, master."

"Good job." 

I want to say more but stop as her bright smile stuns me.

"Ehem. Ehem. Master is busy." Kureha interferes and makes this woman furrows her eyebrows.

I look at her from toe to head. Another east Asian supermodel, huh.

"From now onwards, your name is Yui."

"Well understood, master." Yui smiles while glancing to Kureha which clearly irks Kureha.

My instinct senses an invisible laser beam from both girls, colliding against each other.

Damn, I have enough of this. I am not going to summon any more females for the time being!


I have 5 more minions to be summoned.


I summon 4 male raiders. As they have European looks, I name them Leon, Alex, Tobias, and Max. 

Finally, I summon a male 'tanker'. This 'tankee' is a negro, is tall and muscular, like my 'brute' minions. I name him Mbaye. I gave them old machetes which were thown by the village. 

We camp under the trees that night. On the next day, we explore a large part of the forest and encounter two group of dogs albeit not as many as the previous day's. 

We camp on the second night. On the third day, we explore remaining part of the forest but only encounter a group of dogs. Upon completely exploring entire forest and killing the whole wild dogs population, I decide to return home as as we need to cleanse our dirty bodies. We need a favourable image when show ourselves in the town.


I check our status after I reach Level 4.


Kureha Level 24 (Honourable)

Pirlo - Level 17 (Raider)

Awang - Level 15 (Brute)

Chucky - Level 15 (Sneaky)

Eto - Level 14 (Brute)

Jabar - Level 10 (Brute)

Rudolf - Level 10 (Brute)

Raja - Level 10 (Brute)

Sterling - Level 9 (Ranger)

Mbaye - Level 7 (Tanker)

Leon - Level 3 (Raider)

Alex - Level 3 (Raider)

Tobias - Level 3 (Raider)

Max - Level 3 (Raider)

Yui - Level 2 (Healer)


The interesting thing is while minions leveled up by killing foes, my only healer, Yui leveled up by healing our wounded members. 

Even more shocking was the way she performed the healing. I originally thought she would heal by casting some kind magical spells and creating potions, her healing method was mind blowing.


First, her index finger turns into syringe. Then, she pierces her syringe's needle into skin near the wound. Then, something is injected into the patient's body. I asked Yui what was the thing she injected, she just smiled sweetly and said, "Chemical liquid." I never asked further.


The villagers is surprised when seeing I bring 15 members.


Troublesome incident happens during house assigment. Arrangement for the 13 male minions is easy as I put them into the house that could accomodate up to 20 men. 


Of course, I could not put the new girl, Yui to sleep with the men. She stays in my house. The original condition is I sleep with Kureha on the same bed in the bedroom. Therefore, I thoughtlessly maintain the arrangement. The new female member, sleeps in the living room. Yui looks in disbelief when Kureha enters the room with me. 

"Wait a minute. Why is she entering the room with master?" 

I turn to Yui.

"We sleep together every night." 

Yui immediately slaps the wall and yells,

"Wh.. whaaaat? You even have sex with master.."

The usually reactive Kureha, doesn't correct Yui's misunderstanding. She instead smiles in satisfaction, like looking down on a defeated opponent. Yui doesn't hide her extreme irritation.

"Urr... it is really regretful but we haven't done s3x yet." As I tell the truth, Kureha's face shows dismay as if her intended lie is exposed while Yui heaves a sigh of relief. 

"Anyway, why is this virgin receiving special treatment?" Yui retorts.

"Vir.. virgin ?" Kureha becomes dumbfounded.

"Master, I object you sleeping on the same bed as this virgin." This girl... isn't she a virgin too? 

"I accompany master from the very beginning. What's wrong with him, sleeping with me?" Kureha's retaliation really shocks me.

I remember when I force her to sleep with me, she was hell-bent in opposing my command. Her disatisfaction continues albeit has been cooling down lately.

I really thought she would take the chance to sleep separately from me. 

Now Kureha is adamantly defending her right to sleep with me, which is very uncharacteristically of her. 

Ignoring Kureha, Yui walks to the space in between Kureha and me, with her face closes on my face. 

"This whore ..." Kureha mutters while trembling in anger. 

"Master, please remove this virgin from your side. Ask her to sleep with me outside." Her face becomes closer to my chest.

Well, come to think about it, her demand makes sense. Why should anyone be given preferential treatment?

"All right. Kureha sleeps with Yui in living room." I decide, which makes Kureha's eyes widen.

"No. Master, please do not let this whore poison your mind. I don't care, I will sleep with you!" Kureha yells. This stuck-up girl utters such shameful demand with a straight face. 

"Do you even know what nonsense are you spounting, you demented virgin !!" Yui turns and yelps at her rival. 

Kureha holds Yui shoulder and shakes her, "You sly interloper ! If master chases me away from his bed, I will kill you!" 

"Are you out of mind ?" Yui pushes Kureha's hands away. 

The catfight between two black haired beauties is becoming worse. 

My right hand pulls Yui and my left hand pulls the increasingly violent Kureha. 

"Stop it, you two. We just take our bath. I don't to be dirty again. And I am too tired. I want to go to bed." I reluctantly try to be the peacemaker. 

"But master, you can not sleep with her alone." Yui says softly and her palms touch me gently, trying to persuade me.

Contrary to the gentle Yui, Kureha is becoming even restless,

"But master. I sleep with you until now. Do you want to throw me away !!"

I sigh.

"You two, come in."

I pull them into the room, then push them onto the bed. Before they say any words, I nonchalantly lay down on the space between both girls. 

The cheap looking bed is big enough for 4 adult to sleep on.

"If both of you sleep with, there should be no problem, right ?"

Their faces show that their minds are still struggling to parse my action. 

I sleep.

9