Where am i?
68 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author note: This is writing for fun for all the isekai novel I have consumed. I am in school so I won't update frequently. Enjoy

...

Another breakup.

Love is bitter. Heartache is bitter.

Love isn't for me.

I feel like I am falling deep down.

What is this sound? Is it as if the trees are swaying. Am I outside?

Riley peel her eyes open to find herself in the woods. She was laying on a patch of grass, covered in dirt. She got up and brush of the dirt that seems to be attached to her face. It was a daytime and the sun seems to shining down directly on her dark red locks and onto her face. Sighing, she decide to examine the area she was in. She was surrounded by trees with no sign of civilization nearby.

Where am I? She thought.

"Hello?" Riley wordlessly called out, looking for someone out there. "Hello" She repeated again, hoping for answer "HELLO"

Being greeted by silence, Riley groaned

Great. I am lost and I am gonna die in these woods.

I know nothing about being in the forest. This is what happen when you put a city girl into the wood. Riley thought anxiously.

She took a first step only to trip. Falling down again on the ground she annoying look at the rock she tripped over. Out of frustration she picked it up to throw it at the tree out of frustration only to notice an integrated design carved into it. It had an integrated design of the triple moon symbol with a sign in the middle. Triple moon seems to be attach to what looks like a sword

Ok let's start walking. Riley thought. As she brush herself off and began on her journey

A while later Riley came across a stream and lean down to grab a drink, feeling thirsty. However, when she looked down she was shocked at her appearance. It was still her face, but however she appear a lot younger, as if she was in her teens. Touching her face, she felt the bumpy skin she had when she was younger. What am i? 16 again??

After her long break, she began walking again

Fumbling around in the forest for hours, Riley was on a verge of giving up. She collapse onto the ground and cried. Where is she?

She inwardly panic and cried her eyes out. Afterwards she felt tired.

Standing up she decide to walk again. Eventually she heard splashing sound and follow the sound until she found a river. She lean down, taking in her puffy eyes from the tear session earlier. Holding back her tears, she scoops water with her hands and splash her face.

A loud snap from behind causes Riley to turn quickly around.

Only then she was face to face with a blond woman

----

A year has passed by.

Gartsum's night light was notorious. She knew because she read about it in a novel. Out of curiosity she decide to visit a nightclub and enjoy herself. It was a nice cool summer night.

This was a fairy tail story, a story between two star-crossed lover. A vampire and a werewolf, a typical Romeo and Juliet. And she was somehow stuck in it.

Riley took a swing of the alcohol at the bar. She slam the shot glass along with some cash before stumbling to the dance floor. The mixture of drugs and alcohol brings a sense of ecstasy. It has been exactly one year since she found herself in the woods.

One long year.

Just for tonight. She thought. Let's forget everything and enjoy tonight.

This feeling is exhilarating. Riley has never felt this sensation before. Her body move to the beat of the music. She is feeling great.

She felt that the people around her was staring at her. She doesn't care anymore and enjoyed herself.

Until she caught her eyes with a hot man.

A tall muscular man approach her. Riley smirked moved her hips seductively.

What a hottie she thought as she began to grind against his body. The man froze initially but slowly join her and move along with her. His muscular arms wrapped around her waist as she begins to feel a warm comfortable sensation.

After that, she could not recall anything.

The first thing Riley felt was warm. She was lying in a comfortable bed as she peek up at the grey ceiling. I must be in a hotel room, Riley thought as she starts to feel the room spin with a throbbing headache. What time is it? I need to go.

A wave of nausea hit her as she tries to roll towards the edge of the bed, only to be stop by a pair of muscular arms wrapped up around her.

Wait-

0