Chapter Eight: A Small Taste of Power
33 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When it rains the town looks as if it is possessed by ghosts, you barely see a soul outside. Gladly, it doesn't rain that often in Gueren so this type of environment is rare.

As the cloud's demise grew louder and louder I heard a loud sound that blended with the pouring rain. 'What was that?' I questioned myself as I tried to understand that peculiar noise that had been baffled by the wind and rain. Again. Another sound. I start walking to a side street as this fuss wouldn't cease, repeating itself like a broken jukebox.

A scream. Someone was yelling with all their might. A man's scream? No. It's a woman.

I rushed my pace and I found myself on the sketchy area of Gueren, where the streets were filled with dirt and feces, making you almost throw up at the spot. I kept on walking until I reached the origin of this familiar sound.

In a secluded alley, without any living soul in sight, there was a woman whose dress had been ripped off. On top of her were two mercenaries trying their hardest to undress her undergarments so they could use her as their lustful desires demanded. Her light blonde hair was stained with mud and her eyes were filled with tears of despair.

A gasp leaves my mouth and I quickly hide behind one of the rotten wooden walls. Suddenly her screams were being baffled but it wasn't by the rain, instead, I'm sure it was from one of the men's hands.

'What do I do? What can I do?' I keep on asking myself as I had come across a dire situation. I look again from the corner of the wall, hiding silently.

"Stop!" the poor girl yelled with all her lungs as her hands pushed the men with all their might.

"I like when they fight it," one of the men says with a grin on his face until she bites the hand that covered her mouth. "But I hate it when they are dumb whores" he punches her face making her lose her breath. His long dark hair was covering his face but his body looked fit.

'There's no way I can win' I think as I focus on observing the two men that kept on struggling to undress her. They are a lot stronger than me. What can I do?

'Leave. Run. Don't come here.' the girl thought to herself as her light brown eyes met mine. She nods with her head as tears dripped off her eyes.

I hide again behind the wall as I feel my breath becoming unsteady. Tears were starting to blurry my vision. 'What can I do? What should I do?' I kept asking myself. 'Should I leave her?' I thought as I grabbed my chest tightly. 'I can't leave her like this... I can't...' some runaway tears sneak away from my eyes and the moment I turn around to see her I realized I made a mistake.

"Looks like we have a peeping tom over here" I feel a slight pressure on my back and I understood as I heard his rough voice that I was found out. I walk forward as his sharp sword pressured my body and the other two men look at me in disgust. "Sit" the sword is pointed at the floor and I sit down, dirtying my uniform in the mud.

"She's ugly and she's just a kid. Disgusting" the man with long hair stated as he scratched his scarred face.

"Stop hurting her" I mumble just to be greeted with strong pain in my abdomen and my body falls onto the floor alongside the umbrella. That bastard kicked me.

I could feel my stomach growl. I wanted to throw up. This was so disgusting that I felt like I would pass out from a nerve breakage at any second.

"Little kids should know their place" short brown hair and a big scar on his neck. A body just like Roge's but somehow he looked weaker in comparison.

Finally, the two men succeed in removing her clothing, her undergarments were now ripped as well. Her small white breasts and pink nipples were showing, as well as her vagina which enhanced its desire by the curly light brown hairs above it. Her complexion was turning paler by the second as she realized what was going to happen next.

"This is what I'm talking about!" the man that was guarding me grabbed the sword of his partner and placed it at the girl's neck while his other hand was already giving me the same treatment. The other filthy pigs start to undress their trousers just to show their gruesome masculinity and their loathful desires.

'Gross. Filthy. Disgusting' I think to myself as their dicks grow bigger from looking at the girl's naked body.

I was keeping my head low, I can't let them see my face. What my complexion once held, is now on the ground alongside the raindrops. All my makeup is gone and I don't know how to fight, I can barely hold a sword straight. There is nothing I can do here besides bear witness and that infuriates me.

Back then, when I saw Malu in that poor and miserable state I felt a sense of guilt consume me. 'Why didn't I go with her?' or 'Why wasn't I the one to go?' are some of the things that keep haunting me to this day. This regret that I could have saved her from the hands of those demons.

But I didn't. I wasn't smart enough. I wasn't quick enough. I wasn't strong enough. She got hurt because I am weak. She left Gueren because I am still naive.

Right now, as I see this pure girl being defiled by the hands of those men I realize how powerless I truly am. I may have saved Malu from death but I didn't rescue her from the ghosts that will haunt her soul until the very day she leaves this world. But at this moment it is different. This girl is still alive, this girl is still fighting. This girl is still pure.

"Here I go m'lady!" the long-haired man grins as the woman yelled and tried her hardest to push him away.

"Please stop! I beg of you! No, please!" she screamed with her lungs as her eyes filled with tears.

'Can't I really do anything?' I think to myself as my whole body trembles. I'm so useless. I can't do anything. I can't help her.

No matter how much I want to, I can't save her. I'm not a Knight, I'm not a hero, I'm just a fourteen-year-old girl without any special traits. I'm no one.

I couldn't help Stella. I couldn't help my family. I can't help this poor girl. My tears were bleeding with the rain however I couldn't stop my body from trembling in anger and regret the upcoming results from this present sin.

I'm so useless. She's about to lose everything because I'm weak.

"Please... Someone... Anyone... Help her..." I mumble as I clench my fists onto my muddy uniform.

I close my eyes and everything is black. My eyes wander around, aimlessly, in this dark place. You couldn't feel anything besides the darkness in my soul.

Suddenly, I see Stella, lying on the black ground and begging for my help.

"Help me... Eri... Help... me..." she mumbles as her body is defiled by filthy men. I could only witness her naked body, being open and abused. Her hands looked as if they were holding someone's masculinity while her bottom half was open enough to understand that they were being greeted with the same sin. Even though I could see her clearly, there were no men around or any shapes that were similar to a person but even then, her hurtful moans, her painful words, and her wide-open body made it all seem so real.

"I can't sister, I can't..." I tell her as her face grows paler by the second. Her tears were falling from her precious eyes and the sense of guilt overwhelms me once again.

"Eri... Help..." she keeps on mumbling the same words as I feel the weight of the world fall onto me. 'I can't help you' I think as I cower in fear in the middle of the overwhelming darkness. My fists were clenched on my shoulders as my body trembled and my tears fell onto the floor, becoming one with the darkness. 'I'm sorry Stella, I can't... Stella... Please... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry...' I keep on mumbling these words until everything grows quiet. My eyes open again just to be welcomed by a warm golden light.

"You're right Eri" her voice sounded peaceful and I look up to see my beautiful Stella in front of me, standing with her dignity, as a golden glow was expelled from her naked body. "You couldn't help me but you can help her" she states as she kneels in front of me. Her blue eyes looked peaceful and her lips carried a gentle smile.

"How... How can I? Tell me, sister!" I yell as I grab her cold hands harshly. I was desperate. I will do anything to save Stella. I will do anything to forget the guilt and pain from that night. I will erase everything and everyone.

"Because I'm her" she whispers into my ear as I feel my body lose its strength. A weight was lifted from my lungs and I was finally able to breathe again. My blood was starting to boil almost announcing the arrival of something. Something new. Something different. Something lustful.

I suddenly open my eyes and the weak girl is yelling as she moved her hips around to avoid the penetration from those disgusting things. Gradually her body turns into Stella: her beautiful face, her gorgeous breasts, her fair skin, and her long brown curls. It's my sister. Those pigs are going to rape my sister, again.

"Get off" I state loudly as I bow down my torso on the floor and clench my fists on the ground grabbing some mud.

"What did you say, kid? You're really stubborn!" the man pointing the sword at my head heads towards me and the moment I feel his hand close I shove the mud right onto his face.

Quickly I grab the dagger from my tight while he regains his balance. The other men stop and start laughing while looking at me.

"What are you going to do little girl? Are you going to kill yourself? " they ask, mocking me and my perseverance.

"I said, get off of her!" I yell as my grip tightens around the handle of the dagger.

"Girl let me tell you what's going to happen, you either die right now or you stay quiet and survive. You're good loot for the market after all. So, which one will it be?" his sword was wavering as he removed the mud from his eyes. Even though the rain was heavy I could see the tears in his eyes. His vision was definitely blurry from the grains of dirt and small rocks in the mud.

'So you use her and then sell me as a slave' I concluded in my head. 'I will kill them' I kept on repeating to myself as I feel my body getting lighter. Something was happening, I couldn't exactly explain what or why but I knew I had lost all sense of self as I let out the reigns that controlled my body.

Once he stabilizes he glares at me as his arms and legs start to tremble. 'This girl... I can't look away from her eyes... This thirsty... This lust... She's a monster." he thinks as slowly my eyes and hair start to turn as golden as the sun.

"I will tell you what I'm going to do..." inside me I feel an urge to kill them, to smash their heads onto the walls, to rip their insides, to remove the demons from inside their bodies and free their spirits... to Hell.

"What the fuck is wrong with this chick..." the third man, who was quiet all this time, finally speaks as they all looked at me crept out. 'Why can't I look away...? What magic is this?' he thought as his mind started to send out warnings of fear.

"... I'm going to cut your neck and then I'll cut the hard dick of your dogs while I watch them bleed to death" I state as a psychotic smile appears on my lips. "Aren't you thrilled?" I place my left hand on my cheek and carve my nails onto it, making it bleed slightly. I could feel my blood boiling as something else was inside of me.

Something powerful. Something lustful for blood. Something thirsty for vengeance. Something from ancient times that had been holding on for too long.

The short-haired man dashes towards me full force and I swiftly dodge it as I cut one of the arteries in his neck. He starts to cough out blood as his body steadily loses its strength. His eyes were filled with fear.

"How lovely..." I grab his hair and push his muscular body up with my right arm. I could feel my cheeks becoming warmer and my body becoming lustful for blood. "So pretty..." I mumble as his eyes turn weak and soon dead. He is gone.

'Boring' is the first thought that comes into my head as my hand lets go of the man. What is this weird feeling? How did I even do that in the first place?

My eyes wander towards the long-haired man. His eyes were trembling with fear alongside his soul.

"You're next" I state as my hand points the dagger right at him. A smirk appears and I dash towards the two half-naked men that were now holding their swords defensively. I fake a small movement to the left and as the long-haired man swings the sword towards my bait I switch my weight to the right while lowering my body and chop it off in one swing. He yells in pain as he drops his sword and tries to cover the blood from pouring out as his manhood falls onto the floor. His legs start growing weak, and he ends up kneeling right on top of a big chunk of muddy rocks.

"I'm not merciful enough to give you a painless death bastard" I state as I place my foot onto his right shoulder and push him onto the ground. His screams and moans were forming a melody that echoed in my ears alongside the cold rain and the harsh wind.

"S-Stop! I'll kill her!" the last man standing. His sword was pointing at her throat as his hands shivered in fear. Stella was looking at me, tears falling from her eyes, and I knew her small bruised body was losing its will to survive.

I drop the dagger onto the floor and raise my right hand until it completely hid that man's face.

"As the sky will never fall, the dark will never rise," I murmur repeatedly as I feel some unknown energy gather around me. A strong wind was being created outside my body, surrounding it, as I could sense the weight of my heavy long hair being lifted into the hair. The rain wasn't pouring down in this chain of wind, in fact, it was rotating inside it, almost as if this was a current from the sea. Suddenly small bolts of lightning start emerging from my body and a couple of seconds after I sense something being expelled from my body.

A loud sound is heard as the wind around me gradually cools down. My hair slowly falls and I see the last man, dead on the floor, with a small hole in his head leaking his fresh blood onto the ground. Stella was trembling as her knees fell from losing all her remaining strength.

"You should go before someone sees you" I state politely as she nods and quickly leaves. She was so frightened that she couldn't even run properly.

'No! Don't go! Stella!' I yelled inside of me. My body was not my own. I couldn't control it. It wasn't obeying me. What's going on?

I close my eyes and straighten my head as the raindrops touched my cold skin. A couple of seconds later I open them and I am greeted with a sea of blood. The once brown mud was covered with bright red blood and all the men were dead. Around me, there were only empty and soulless bodies.

'What happened? It was all dark and then...?' I kept on trying to sort out my memories but somehow, even though something had just happened, I couldn't remember it at all. It's almost like my memory was purposely erased by someone.

I place my hands on my head and start to panic. My breathing was unsteady as confusion ruled in my mind. 'What's wrong with me?' I kept on asking until I remember seeing Stella being defiled by these pigs.

"Stella!" I yell with my lungs out as tears drop down my face and my muscles start to give him. My eyes start wandering around as I frenetically search for her presence.

'Give me a sign Stella! Please...' I keep on thinking as I persistently look for her in the middle of the pouring rain.

"No... Stella... Please... Come back to me... Please!" I keep on screaming as I lean on one of the walls from feeling the exhaustion. "Why do you do this to me, God!? Why? Why do you have to take her away again!? Give her to me!" I punch the wooden walls of one of the old wooden houses just to break it. My hand was now filled with blood and small pieces of wood were burying themselves in. It didn't hurt. My body didn't feel anything except the overwhelming pain of my heart being ripped off my chest.

I look around one more time and I analyze the bodies. A thick throat, cut in a single swing, a dick separated from its body and a big hole in one of the heads. A pool of blood. A monstrous scenario.

"Did I...? Did I do this? How?" my hands start trembling as my memory grew fuzzier by the second. I couldn't remember anything besides seeing Stella and those three men.

"Monster... I'm a monster..." I yell as I grab my hair and try to remove it from my scalp. 'Disgusting. Useless. Inhuman.' I call myself inside my thoughts.

Finally, my stomach loses the leftover strength and I puke everything I ate that day onto the floor. The stench of fresh blood, vomit, feces, and mud was overbearing.

Once I regain my footing I feel watched. Someone was watching me. Slowly I grab my dagger and start heading deeper into the alley. I need to leave this place, I can't stay here. After walking just a couple of steps my vision turns blurry from the despair as tears cloud them.

"Stella... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..." I continuously repeat these words as my knees lose all their strength left and I fall right onto the cold bloody floor. My body was shaking as my sorrows drowned my heart.

I couldn't breathe. I couldn't walk. I couldn't think straight. I could only picture Stella.

Someone's coming. I hear rushed footsteps that stepped on the several big pools of mud and water.

"What the fuck happened here Ling!?" I hear a voice. A male voice, worried but caring. My vision was turvy and slowly turning darker so even after seeing him kneel in front of me I couldn't see his face. I couldn't see anything.

"I'm sorry... Stella..." I mumble as I feel my conscience fade away and my body leans forward, landing right on his arms.

3