Being summoned 2 times is not for everyone! Cap1
46 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 -Que clichê NE… Se invocado em outro mundo para lutar contra as forças do mal e derrotar o rei demônio.

  -Agora isso é ... não há pêra ... quero dizer "era" a minha história.

  Mas até que eu fiz alguns, como o rei demônio ao invés de matar apenas ensinou boas maneiras e ele ensinou os outros demônios e agora vive em todo o mundo com pais com humanos e demônios e algumas outras raças

   - Há se você entendeu des desde o início que "era" minha vida.

  - Você sabe por quê ...

. - Hahahaha eu morri .. -Mas foi uma morte boa, cheia de perfurações no meu corpo, cortes de espada por toda parte e lutando contra 100 mil soldados bárbaros, sozinho, não deu tempo de avisar a todos. 

  -Bem, eu estava acampando sozinho, e naquela noite vi todas aquelas tochas no meio do mar chegando a terra. Ai então agarrei minha espada fiz uns alongamentos em uma boa, e fui lutar contra eles.

  - Probably they iaô make a surprise attack at dawn but gave chance of me being La right now. -I think I defeated 97% of the soldiers and the rest ran away screaming, it was even funny they screaming - "HE IS A DEMON" "IT CANNOT DEFEAT 100 THOUSAND MEN ALONE" "WITHDRAW CLIMB ON THE BOATS".   

  -Then I leaned against a tree and died.

  But then , I was resting in a good in paradise , really was way too good there ... ... when I woke up back on earth .... Again ..

 

Beginning..

-a. Wait , this, my head hurts for the bucket, but what happened I do n't remember anything, no ... wait I had died

A ... this is not my body.

I run to a lake and see myself.

- WHAT… .. THIS ISN'T ME.

  but I remember I remember everything until the time of my death.

-wait there I know this place, it was here that I was invoked for the first time ... wait there then the saint ...

I run to the saint ...

- Is here. is that figurine. What the enchantment was like …… I remembered.

-UE OCOVNE TO ATNAS AD OASIV ANIVID.

A white light comes out of the statuette and the saint will appear .

Santa Iria- A long time I'm not invoked you have ...... .. hamm GIULIO ...

The saint embraces him as if she has not seen him in a long time.

Giulio- hum…. Irina how do you recognize me this is not my real body so ... ... 

Santa Irina - I can see much beyond just one life. 

The two sit by the lake.

Irina - it really is great to see you again Giulio.

Giulio- yes it is also good to see you Irina . Well huh ... how long has it been… .I don't even know for sure anymore.

Irina - um…

Giulio- is that the last thing I remember is my death.

Irina - well ... After her death, everyone was very sad, especially Luísa. She was really heartbroken when she heard of her death. And she was going to tell you when you got back.

Giulio- hum .. What was she going to tell?

Irina - well Giulio she ... I was pregnant with you.

Giulio- WHAT !! She …. me..I had a son.

Irina-You had a daughter.

Giulio- ham a daughter.

Irina - Yes. She was called Érica de Valliere Gandarf .

Giulio- Gandarf …

Irina - She put her surname even after her death.

Giulio- she was the first girl that I fell in love with. I loved her .

Irina - the others well had children ...

Giulio- héeeeee …. In this world, there could be more than one woman.

But still she was the first and only passion and it was the only one that I got married to. She certainly knew that. 

Irina - More than 80 years ago.

Giulio- 80 years….

Irina - Yes.  Many things have changed . You now have grandchildren, great-grandchildren and great-grandchildren. And after Luisa passed away, the kingdom passed to her daughter. And after your daughter. Who is reigning now is his grandson Giulio 2 ° Gandarf Grifong .

Giulio- My grandson… sometime I will meet you.

Giulio- What happened to Avalon.

Irina - Avalon is still alive. And he never thought about war again either.

Well Giulio. I still don't understand why you came back.

Giulio- I also don't know yet why I am here again. I just woke up in the same place the first time I was in our world.

And I came here to see if I knew anything.

Irina - I don't know anything. I never heard of someone who came back from death.

I stand up..

Giulio- Well then, I want to ask you something, Irina .

Irina - Yes, you can make any Giulio request.

Giulio- Well, I want the power of divine vision.

It has been a long time and I want to know why I am here again and I also want to meet people in the family without them knowing who I am since I have a new body.

Irina - Very well, I give you the power of divine vision Giulio.

 

After he finishes speaking, she kisses him, transferring the power to him.

Giulio opens his eyes and sees Santa Irina's name and some skills .

 

Name: Santa Irina

 

Ability: Order fulfillment.

Split vision

Muscle strength

Levitation

Read minds

 

Power Level : Holy

 

Giulio- Wow, I can see your skills.

Irina - This is the power of the divine eye. You can now see the skills and things physically hidden, lies etc ...

Giulio- Caramba if I knew that in the next life, it would be very different.

But I didn't have much time for special skills. It makes life very easy.

Mas agora é uma nova vida e depois coisas novas.

Irina - Bem, o que você vai fazer agora.

Giulio- Acho que vou para a cidade da Marinha.

Eu sei que é no final da floresta que vou para La.

Então foi ótimo ver você Irina.

Irina - Sim, muito bem mesmo.

Giulio- Outra hora te vejo Irina.

Irina - Te espero então.

Ela termina de falar e dá um beijo de despedida na boca de Giulio.

Giulio sai caminhando em direção à floresta….

 

 

 

0