What is wrong with me?
47 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Another day a strange and new day I had a hard time getting up because of my new limbs and getting used to. But it is hard to get used to the new height I have now the trees used to be tall to me but now I clear them easily now but I do not want to be seen now so I bent down my neck to be even with the trees and my legs have no feet or even hooves it just ends like my foot was cut off. But it does have a round and flat end when I walk it is very easy and better to walk with than regular feet. my skin is weird its black and leathery but my wings are feathered the feathers just starts at the base of them. I have two pairs of wings one bigger one smaller my feathers are grey and ruffled as well as dirty like oil as been poured on it. At that time I felt something role down my face like tears. I look down and see the tear like substance fall off my face and hit the ground. It is the same oily substance that looks like is on my wings but actually falling off of my face out of my eyes. 

[1 hour later]

I got used to my new body after walking around a little bit I even noticed the moons wait MOONS?!?!?! there are four moons! this is not earth that's for sure they are all full. The biggest one is white the second one is red, one is yellow, blue. It is very weird as I thought about it I got to a clearing while doing this. the clearing has a pond and finally grass when I look at the pond I kind of get scared or unsettled by my reflection if anyone would see me they would probably get scared and run away. But this is probably the species I am evolved this way to scare people or anything else to get away from me.

I kind of want to stay away form people and be by myself but I do want to see if people are nice or not but because of my appearance they might be scared and try to kill me or run away. As I think of this my stomach rumbles I do not know what I am suppose to eat though then I smell something something I am suppose to eat so I run towards the smell I run it the woods and I run through it faster than ever and dodge everything like I have been in this forest all my life I stop at the tree line and see my prey a boar like animal. I then feel my new instincts kick in and I start stalking them and I feel my bones crack but it does not hurt and it feels like popping your fingers or your wrists. The boar creature sees this and is frozen in fear it stays and stares when I see this  I run at it by the time it realizes it should run it was to late and I was on top of it I fly up which I did not no I could do and wrap my legs around its neck and a quick movement. I hear its neck crack hard it falls dead I land on it and I feast as my mask like the jaw and teeth just develop out of no where and eat.

[30 minutes later] 

What is wrong with me I eat the entire boar I blacked out and when I awoke I saw what was lift was a pile of blood and bits of flesh and bones to small to effect my hunger. It looks like the sun is rising right now I run into the the woods to hide from the sun I run and run until I come to the base of the mountain and see a cave and hide in it. I do not go to sleep yet because I do not feel tired but that is because of my out burst of bloodlust. At that time I hear something and it seems like It is at the tree line to the cave its a small cave so there was a small tree line I look at the tree line and there is a person a person but I am hid by the shadow of the cave and my dark complexion. The person is a girl and she looks like she been through hell and is running towards the cave like she is running from something then I see the giant wolves chasing her.   

0