Chapter 1: Going home
804 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When the bell rings, Zach and his friend went home together. Zach's friend Chris suggest that they go to arcade. Zach refuse and decided to go home alone. Chris always get in trouble. At school, he always bullies student for not doing he's homework or when he's bored . Zach though that Chris was a good guy so he always help Chris. When he realise Chris is a bad guy he started to slowly distance himself and do his homework at apartment. 

When Zach got at the front of the door of he's house he grab the keys from the       bag and goes inside.             

 When Zach got inside he ,he put he's backpack in he's room and go take a shower. After 10 minutes, he got out of the shower and go to he's room to put some clothes on and start doing the homework. 

Zach listen to some music on his phone to put he's clam his mind. 1hours have pass , Zach started to get tried. So he decided to rest a bit before continue. He laid on the bed and started to close his eyes. ..............................................  

???: This is the new subject that has completed the test. We be doing test on her when she's awake.                          

???: I'm surprised that she pass. She might become stronger than subject 4094 if she train hard enough. We might have a new agent if she pass the final test.              

 ???: let's not go to overboard,what if she die on the final test? She too young to do it . She might even die before she wakes up.                              

 ???: we'll see if she passes or not . If she does , she is going to have the newest version of the mechanic body we have.                        

???: WHAT!! YOU WANT A CHILD TO HAVE THAT!!!       

???: Clam down, if she can't control it we can remove it . And besides, she gonna die either way.    

                      End~~~ 

10