Chapter 4: Another battle
318 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I started moving my second body towards the big gate I saw when I first enter the room.

The big gate made a loud noise when I move closer to it. I can see a light source in there. As I move even closer,I can see a human cyborg? It's a human or a plant? All I can is a human and roots around it's body.

"Hello......." I said 

As soon as I said that it snap it's head to look at me and the roots around it's body is moving!

"Well this is bad" I said as I slowly getting some distance.

I don't know what it will do, but I get the feeling that it can kill me instantly if I don't get some distance.

Suddenly, three of it's roots shoot at me. I quickly dodge two of it but one manage to grab my leg. It's starting to pull me closer to the gate.

"Shit, does this body have anything to kill it!" I yelled while punching the root.

"Yes, this body is very quick, you can transform your hands into a sharp sword and you self destru--." The voice said.

I quickly turn my hands into sharp sword without letting it finish and cut the incoming roots,then I cut the root that grab my leg.

"Damnit, if the gate open I'm doom. My main body has not fully charged yet!"

Of course the gate open and the root guy disappear in front of me.

"Shit this guy fast ." 

I quickly look around me for the root guy and found it running towards my main body.

"ACTIVATE ACCELERATE!"

I run as fast as lighting and use my sharp sword to cut it in half before it get to my main body. As it laid on it's front. It's other half start to connect it's other half.

"Energy at 37%"the voice said as I try to stand up.

"What is my main body's energy at?" I said while stand there tired.

"It's at 89%" 

"That's good enough!" I said while my real body stand up and use void spear.

I remember that the voice said something about self destruct. I can push my second body towards the root guy but in exchange for hurting my brain.

'If it's about killing this monster then I will do it' I thought while grabbing the second body and wait for it to get closer.

The root guy comes closer ,then it stopped. It start shooting it's roots at me .

' Damn, it's being cautious!' 

I start to dodge the roots but it caught my second body.

'i have to wait a little bit before I let go of the body' 

I throw void spear at it to distract and start running a bit closer to it and throw the body at it and say.

"SELF DESTRUCT"

The body blows up and it send me back against the wall.

".....did...it died?" I said while getting a headache.

It freaking hurts, damn! Aleast it died.

I see bits of the roots and a human hand on the floor with some blue blood. I want to rest but I want to make sure that I killed it. It's fucking fast so I want to make sure it didn't dodge the explosion.

I got up and look around. I see a hand some bits roots blue blood and no body. Maybe it got disintegrated? As soon as I thought that it was over, I saw blue blood dripping from the cilling. I look up to see it there opening it's mouth.

'i knew it was not going to be easy!!' 

It drop down from the cilling and charging at me. It was not cautious anymore it has gone berserk mode.

I activate hand shield and void spear and stand there holding my ground.

"Come on you freak!!"I yelled at it.

"ARHHHHHHHHHH"IT yelled before hitting the shield.

'shit that hurt' I start penetrating the spear at it's chest. As soon as the spear hit it inside start to have spike all over it's body. It kneeled in front of me while I form another void spear penetrating it's head.

Finally, it drop down dead from the spike all over it's body.

-----------------------------------------------???: Huh, she killed it. I'm impressed.

???: What how!!

???: I told you she smart.

???: She just got out of the tank!! She was suppose to have a mind of a 5 year old baby!! How can she killed a monster that smarter than her!!

???: I do remember she being stupid before she wakes up in test room 1. Maybe it was all an act?

???: Whatever it is, we have to be careful about her. She might become stronger than any subjects we have built.

???: Should we test her more? It might be useful if we get everything about her.

???: Not yet, we have to let her finish the test then we can do it. 

???: Oh, looks like HC-Subject 5005 have finished the second room .  How surprising, I thought he would die.

???: he look badly injured. I think he's going to die at test room 3. 

???: We'll see. Today we have a couple new HC-Subject to look at. We'll leave and check her later.

                   END~~~

9