Chapter 8: A break
187 4 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I'm bored, Lucy play with me !" 

"Sure, what do you want to play? There nothing to play with but we can read some books? What do you think?"

"NOOOOOOOO"

It's been 4 hours since we were awake, there isn't anything to do besides sleeping. Ben and Matt just talking about what happened and what to do when we get out. Lucy listening but I'm bored. Nothing special happened during these 4 hours, there's some guards handing out foods to other people. Ben suggest that we keep quiet because this place we're in is very heavily guarded.

Since then, I'm getting bored so I forced Lucy to play with me.  I rip the pages off thee books so I can draw something like playing cards.

"Max! What are you doing!?"

" Don't worry, they said it's our book now. We won't get punish." I calmly said, but Lucy still don't want to take chances against crazy scientist. Those books are from the scientist, they gave it to us. So it's ours. 

"What if this is a test? We better not take any chances." 

" Lucy, your being paranoid. This is the a new floor and there isn't any rules that says Max can't rip the books. There's only one rule here and that is be quiet and wait for your 'present' to come." Ben said while looking at the book .

"Ben, what are you reading? You seem relaxed." Matt just looking at Ben like he's being wired.

"Oh, they said this is a manga, I think? It's like some person getting isekai to another world?"

" WHAT! When did you find that and How!!" I yelled while running towards his bed.

"Huh, quiet dumb dumb! Do you want the guard to put shock collars around you."

" Sorry, but how did you get that?!" I whisper 

" One of the scientist said it's a good way to spend time. Oh and there's some novels too. I don't know what this is book but the cover look like some catgirl suc-" 

"GIVE ME THAT, your not allowed to read that! What is the adults thinking giving kids these hentai book and it's a freaking furry hentai, shit!!" 

Lucy looked at me curiously.

" Max have you seen them before? Why do you know this book?  None of us know what they are. What is a manga, isekai, catgirl and hentai mean?"

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........I don't know what your talking about!"

I start taking those (18+) books from them and hide it under my bed.

" Now I am curious what the heck is that book about and how do you know about it."

" Matt, stop or I will kick u in the nut!" 

" What's a nut? My do you keep using words like that? Matt doesn't have a nut."

" Lucy please don't team up with them. This is not something your pure mind will handle. This is for the degenerate to read, not for you guys!"

" What's a degenerate? Well it gives us new power! Max how can you keep it to yourself you meanie!!" Lucy start walking around Ben's bed and getting closely at me.

" Besides, we are nothing but some kids born to kill. We're not pure at all."

"Yes, but this is different! Lucy if you touch me I will use my power to push u back!" I warned her.

"HEY, BE QUIET YOU BRATS! GO TO SLEEP IF YOU HAVE NOTING BETTER TO DO!"

" I'm going to sleep, goodnight." Matt put the books on his desk and start to sleep.

" Lucy won't give up , so be careful. I'm going to sleep too, goodnight." Ben close his eyes and start to sleep.

That's just me and Lucy now. 

"Lucy, please. I promise you will get to see it if you grow up, so wait until your an adult."

"Never, that would be years. I would forget about it! You want me to forget it huh!!

"Anyway, I will get it one day when your not looking." She sits on her bed and started sulking.

"Maybe, but I will always be watching you and the boys."

"We'll see about that." She start sleeping as well. I'm not convinced that she well sleep so I'll just don't sleep and watch furry hentai.

" Oh I forgot, there's going to be a new test coming a few days so be sure to sleep and restore your energy."

"What, how come I didn't know it?"

" You were asleep when the speaker started talking about it. We tried to wake you up but you won't."

' damnit, I got to hide it from Lucy when I sleep. Where should I hide it? Oh, heehee. Sorry Ben but I'm using you for a bit.'

"Max? What are y- Ahhhhh!"

Green balls start to come out of his mechanic hand and eat the forbidden book. After a few minute, it's completely gone.

                 END~~~

What will the test be and what is the 'present' they keep talking about? Well no spoilers and wait for it. Bye.

5