Chapter.02
292 7 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Uhh… Can you release your hand already?” Breaking out of sweat after realizing his current situation, Kai could only ask for release of his hand, humbly. 

“No.” Rian said with a smile.

Kai ignored his situation and shifted his gaze towards the unfading brimming light of the sun. As the sun began heating up, Rian’s hold also became painful after a while.

Kai tried his best to shake her hand off, but her hand was motionless, with no intention of leaving his side.

Left with no other choice. Kai could only resort to his trump card. That is to coward away and make an escape!

“…I’m heading to the bathroom, could we part ways here..?” Kai said with a forced wide twitching smile.

However, Rian continued smiling and played along with his scheme; “I’ll accompany you to the bathroom.”

“Alright.” Kai said without wasting any second.

He felt like once they reached the bathroom and if he were to enter inside, she will be force to release his hand. However, just as he reached the bathroom, and were about to enter inside. Rian still has no intention of releasing his hand, instead it seemed like she’s willing to follow him even inside a male’s bathroom.

Kai could only frown in silent. If he knew things would be like this, he wouldn’t have accepted her confession even if he were to be slapped every single day.

This woman is too evil! Kai gritted his teeth as he held her hand even tighter. But his strength was somewhat lacking compared to Rian’s strength, so in the end, he was the one put in the painful situation and could only grit his teeth in anger. He’s not a person who swears a curse words, but this gave Kai a feeling like swearing over the white clouds in resentment.

“Aren’t you going inside?” Rian said with a smile.

“N, No…” Kai hurried pulled Rian’s hand and walked away from the male’s bathroom.

Rian’s is an idol image in their academy. Since Kai has no idea of it and doesn’t give a care to the world he’s living, he didn’t know that the situation he just entered to is more than a hell would be.

Heading into a nearby cafeteria, Kai and Rian passed through a lot of crowded places holding hands.

This gave the other’s students a despair, while the other side’s was left with resentment and vengeance. 

Soon, Kai and Rian reached the cafeteria in their foots. Kai took a glance at Rian and realize that she’s still smiling. Although her smile looked angelic due to her good looks, and smooth figures. Kai felt a cold ran to his spine.

Kai felt that something was amiss and took a glance over the window endowing the figure’s outside. Hundred’s of gazes were glaring out of him with killing intent! Kai hurried shifted his gaze to the side before his eyes landed into a figure of a woman with blonde swaying hair, wearing a beautiful widened smile.

Did she planned this all along?! Kai felt like punching this angelic figure beside him. Rather than an angel, he would point out this woman as a reincarnation of a devil!

Rian’s smile soon turned into a smug. Since Kai’s portion of body was blocking the way, it prevented the other guy’s glaring at him from seeing her arrogant smug; “Is something bothering you?” Rian said with a worried tone. Although her voice seemed to be someone who really worried at him, Rian was still wearing her arrogant smug.

Kai didn’t dare to make a rash decision. He studied the mood’s of out lookers from outside the window first, before speaking up in a gentle tone; “Don’t worry too much, my mind just doze off for a few seconds for unknown reason.” At the end of his sentence. Kai had a nudging feeling of puking blood. In his entire life he had never told anyone such a kind words, even his guardian’s whose too closed to him. If his guardian’s who had been with him since his birth, had heard of this. Their jaws would have dropped the ground hanging in shock.

“That’s a relief. I thought you were sick or something.” Rian’s switched off her smug and smiled like an angel figure. If the previous Kai who hadn’t seen her true nature saw this, he would have been charmed by her. 

Kai cursed inwardly. One of these days, I’ll definitely kill this woman, he thought to himself as he looked in resentment at her fake side.

6