Chapter.05
202 7 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 As her lips retracted from Kai, her drool fell off the ground, sparkling in beauty.

Rian licked her lips before sizing up Kai, reforming back his old position.

“How does it feel~~?” Rian said with a bewitching smile.

Cough, cough! Kai let out a short cry before glaring at her; “N, nothing….. A, are you happy now!?”

Rian’s slender arms swept through his chin, placing her face with bewitching smile, close to his side. A sweet fragrant of perfume brushed through Kai’s nostril’s, before Rian’s breathing collided with his again.

Rian once again stole a kissed from Kai, before crawling over him in the tiny spot occupied at the side. Rian licked her red lips again before speaking in lustful tone; “Not yet~~”

Soon, her hands swept through every part of Kai’d body except his lower part. With a loud thud, the chair Kai was sitting fell into the ground. 

A bewitching figure crawled out from his abdomen as they fell over the chair. Brushing over and over in all part of his, upper body. Kai could only endure it.

Arms, belly button, and even at his nipples, a sweet feeling rushed over his body. Rian licked his nipples, before restraining his both arms. Kai gritted his teeth in frustration as the situation of his continued on.

In a short while, his whole body already had saliva on it all over the place. Rian desire became even more stronger, as she retracted her palms in which is holding down the arms of Kai. She hugged his body with both arms, before clinging into him like a koala. And once again, her tongue stretched out again, before licking Kai everywhere.

Kai squeezed his hands, before the tape finally loosen up. He immediately pushed Rian away, in a frightened way. 

Rian expression distorted. She immediately hugged him back tightly, and said; “Why! Why don’t you also love me back!” 

As she screamed in apathetic way, Kai stared at her coldly.

Kai’s gleaming eyes became gloomy. His eyes was so gloomy that it gave one a feeling of looking into an endless sea.

“It’s not that I hated you…” Seeing that Rian was honest about her feeling, he took a long sighed before calming his head. Since she was sincere, he also wanted to speak up in a sincere way in order to reduce the impact it’ll send to her; “It’s just that, I currently had no intention of experiencing love right now.”

With a matured cold eyes of his, Kai shifted his gaze towards Rian. Soon, their eyes met. Kai said in a cold tone; “If you have enough patience and wait till I’ll be available. I may reconsider accepting your proposal without hesitation.”

Although Kai really didn’t meant that, it’s the only thing he could use as an excuse. Kai hurried pushed her away and stood up. He took a glance at her kitten face before stroking her head; “Forgive me.” Kai retracted his palms afterwards and left the room, unbeknownst to Rian.

Rian stood up and stole a glance at his back. Her stable emotion seemed to subsided, and the only thing remained is her feeling longing for him.  

***

An hour later, Kai jumped directly to his bed. He managed to arrived safely to their house without any troubles occurring. Thankfully Rian didn’t chased after him and struck his head again. He could finally be at ease.

Walking out of his room, he went to the kitchen and drank a cold water. He drag his heavily weighted feet’s elsewhere before arriving to the couch. Kai grabbed the remote in his side and turned on the television. As usual, he switched the channel to the boring one’s and lay over the couch like a lazy bum.

“You’re already here..?” Arriving next to him a rather cold voice, Kai shifted his gaze and landed upon a beautiful lady wearing a pajama. Her black hair swaying in the emptied spaces were beautiful like a painting that it made Kai paused for a moment.

“Ye.” Kai replied shortly and said uninterested.

The lady knew that talking to him was no use. Kai wasn’t talkative, so the conversation shortly died down. The lady walked over the couch, and lifted Kai’s legs in which stretched out over the end of the couch, and sat with Kai’s feet’s burying her thighs.

Soon, the lady joined him and watched at the television some boring news. Kai didn’t mind it and continued watching.

In a while outside, the sunset shone brightly as it’s figure started fading away like a bubble. Kai took a glance at the time in the clock hanging to the side, and realized it’s already late.

Kai ate a dinner with his family, and soon went to bed to sleep.

***

Kai realized that he forgot to take his sleeping pills and was about to stand up, when something soft landed upon his back. A hot streams of breathing landed in his neck, before a long soft arms entangled to his body like a rope. Soon, a short moan resounded as the figure started licking his neck.

Kai shivered and was immediately drenched in cold sweat. Even at his place Rian followed him! Even though he’s not sure if it really is Rian, she’s the only thing surfacing in his mind who would do such a indecent thing.

10