Chapter.01
383 6 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Underneath a blooming tree, a woman was standing beside a rather gloomy guy called, “Kai”.

The woman steeled her determination before gasping the resolve to speak up; “Kai!”

“Why did you call me out here for?” Kai was a busy guy, so he straight forward asked what’s her deal.

Although his attitude was kind of arrogant. The woman didn’t mind it and continued; “Please go out with me!”

Kai showed a mixed expression. Since they were already outside, why is she asking for them to go out together. Kai had no idea what to say, as he scratched his head and said; “We’re already outside tho…”

“T, that’s not what I meant!” Embarrassed, the woman could only swallow her resentment towards the numb person like Kai.

Since it seemed nothing important, Kai ignored her and turned around to leave. Just as he was about to take a three steps away from her, the woman pulled his arm before facing his face; “Please wait a second!”

“What is it?” Kai was kind of irritated, he really wanted to leave immediately and go to the rooftop to take a nap, but this woman in front of him was kind of tough.

Before Kai could pulled his feet’s to turn to leave again, the woman suddenly pulled his clothes towards her face, and when it was about to reach her face, a palm suddenly struck out towards the cheeks of Kai.

Kai was kind of taken a back, he didn’t saw the palm coming so he had no time to react. Just as he was about to retract his face and prepare to bid farewell, another palm struck his cheeks once again.

This woman is too ruthful. Kai wanted to get back on her and struck her with his fist when an another palm struck his cheeks. After that Kai didn’t dare to move even an inch of his feet, afraid that an another one might come approaching his cheeks again. However, to his surprise, a barrage of palms struck his cheeks countless of times. He lost count of it to the point that his face began to feel numb, reddening in pain.

Kai let out a short groan before actually giving the woman a decent response this time; “I get it! I get it! Please control yourself!”

“Ah!” The woman soon realized that what she did was overdoing. After carefully studying the reddening cheeks of Kai and the cause of it, she immediately bowed her head low into the ground before apologizing. 

“It’s alright. Everyone make mistakes.” Afraid that a palm would struck his cheeks again, Kai used sweet words to appease the woman.

Kai forced a smile and continued, “What’s your name?”

“Rian” Rian said.

Since name was already enough for him to know, Kai didn’t wasted even a second before speaking his main motive; “What did you want from me..?” However, since he has a proud and arrogant attitude, he couldn’t stop his true nature from revealing itself. After all, it’s the only thing he take pride of, since a guy like him is actually good for nothing talentless guy.

Embarrassed, Rian covered her face with her fingers with one eye peaking out. The moment that she had been longing for has finally came…

“Actually… Since the first day of school, in the library when you were sleeping with a loud sneeze, while drooling under the desk even tho a librarian was shouting at you… I’ve been in-love with you since then! Whenever it is, even if it’s rooftop, nor bathroom, you could always maintain your worn out beautiful eyes…” Rian said.

Some of it actually frightened Kai. Even at the bathroom, this women even follow him. Kai continued to listen to her rambling to confirm his guesses.

“Day by day, whenever you’re banned from the library, you would always come to the rooftop, and start taking a nap…”

She even knew that I’m banned from library at some time?! I knew it! This girl is dangerous! For some reason, cold sweat started pouring out of Kai’s forehead...

As Rian continued rambling about him, Kai finally came up with a conclusion… This girl is really a stalker?! Although he had already seen this coming, he was somewhat surprised to see it in personal rather than thought of it as a possibility.

Soon afterwards, Rian long confession seemed to be coming to an end; “After that! This day came and I’ve finally talked to you in person! Although it took me a while to have the resolve to speak up, I’ve finally managed to make a confession to you in person… Although I’ve done it so many times with flushes , nothing beats the personal confession, therefore here I am, asking you of it again. Would you please be my boyfriend..?” With a smile, Rian stretched out a hand towards Kai before ending her speech.

Kai was rendered speechless. This woman is just too obsessive. Her obsessive attitude might even kill him someday. After some thought, Kai felt that it isn’t really a problem to try having a girlfriend. After all, if he were to accept it, she would be his first girlfriend, that means, even though he had accepted it, in reality, Kai accepted the proposal out of pity.

“Sure.” Without thinking for so long, Kai grabbed her palm and said.

As his palm touched Rian’s palm, she started inserting strength towards her palm and gripping it together with his, seemingly squishing Kai’s palm with a frightening strength. At this moment, Kai realized that he made a big mistake. Such a big mistake that cannot be revert back to normally it was.

Like how the clouds became gray, and cloudy. A storm has begun!

11