Chapter 19 – Plans for the future.
1.6k 1 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently, Rito's class was awfully quiet.

Even the teacher can't help but be surprised at the eerie atmosphere.

Everyone, boys and girls, are staring at someone with disbelief and shock.

That someone was none other than Rito.

Rito had now been a subject of many different type of stares.

He was sweating hard while trying to maintain a normal composure.

Even his close friend, Eito, distanced himself from him while occassionally giving an envy look.

What caught most of the attention was the blond girl sitting beside him, joining desks. 

She was leaning with her arm while also staring at Rito's face.

Rito couldn't help but blink a couple of times, seemingly sending a secret morse code that means 'TIME FUCKING OUT'.

Every once in a while, he'd ask himself a question.

'Who is this girl...'

Crying inwardly as the girl invades her space even more.

She even tried to bring her face close to Rito's, making him quite nervous.

"...You've grown your hair."

She gently spoke while she smiled.

She's... crazy.

The morning period felt like an eternity before lunch arrived.

She kept on clinging to me before i finally made an excuse to slip away.

Immediately, her seat was surrounded with various students even some from other classes.

They bombed her with questions and smiles.

Shika stared at Rito's departing figure with a hint of loneliness and understanding.

A foreign girl approached Shika with a serious look, her muscular body toned the surrounding students from trying to approach Shika.

Shika stared at her before saying,

"...Chase." in English.

With that, the foreigner left the room.

...

Even outside the room, alot of people stared at Rito filled with envy and disbelief.

Rito lowered his head before two figure jumped infront of him.

"Hand over your money or risk my ligma disease!"

I raised my head and saw the two cousins, Eito and the new guy, Takai.

Eito with a fierce expression but filled with excitement to ask questions.

Same as Takai, they both have the unending curiousity it seems.

"You have got to tell me how you lost your virginity to her!"

Eito shouted.

I sighed deeply as i told Eito i would explain it after lunch. Takai also wanted to know about it saying i'm his new friend or something. We agreed to go to the rooftop during vacant period.

I went to the abandoned building. As i near the room, i could already hear moans coming inside.

And i was right, she's using the dildo with it's right purpose.

I have no idea when she started shlicking but she looked out of breath and the way her legs stopped midair is quite erotic.

I secretly let myself in and stood by the door, arms crossed.

Asahina was unaware of Rito's presence, her eyes clouded with pleasure and lust.

"Harder~!!! Punish me with that co~ck!!! Ahhh~!!! Mess me up~!! Call me a dirty dog~!!"

She cried while she stuck her tongue out. Her body was nonstop convulsing as her tits were exposed to the cold air, making her sensitive nipples perk up.

The vibrating dildo on the other hand was coated with an unimaginable amount of love fluids.

Rito smirked as he saw the sight.

He coughed before saying,

"...Having fun without your master's permission? How bold."

She yelped and immediately tried to stand to cover her body but she was too weak to even make a big movement.

Her face went from surprised to angry, not sure if i just 'blue-balled' her or she's still not over the fact that i'm the one doing the bullying from now on.

Well either way, it's training her mentally. The harder the wall, the bigger the damage to her spirit once i dominate her.

"...Why don't you continue? Scratch that, i order you to keep on masturbating and cum infront of me."

I grinned as i look at her miserable half-naked state.

She flinched and blushed before glaring at me then sighing.

Her expression! The feeling of being helpless, stage 1 is now complete! Thank you mighty ero-game.

Her mental fortitude is now dependant on my existence, i now need a chain to bind her true self while i slowly implement a switch, eventually separating her naughty side and playful side at my command.

That's taming of the whore.

I'd do that by making her realize that sex and penetration aren't the same thing! I'll slowly turn her into an idiot until she submissively accepts my cock inside her womb.

Of course that's because sex is an act of two couples copulating while making her believe penetration is a whole ass other meaning.

I just hope she puts more defenses.

"I'm sure i made an order, are you just going to go back on the deal?"

Her body shook and she closed her eyes before she gritted her teeth.

She stood up, sat on the table, and hesitantly resumed her little game.

She exposed her private part infront of me, the dildo still embedded, the combined effort of the vibrating dildo attacking her insides and her micro-penis started her moaning once again.

"...Try pinching your nipples."

I spoke to her, not sure if she heard it.

She looked at me before she gritted her teeth and pinched her nipples.

This made her arch her back in pleasure, her upper body curved and suspended in air while her face makes god-knows-what right now.

Her moaning has also intensified as tears welled up on the corner of her eyes.

Seriously, she never even tried that? Makes me think what kind of boring action she had with whoever the fuck fucked her.

"Co~ck!!! Huge co~ck!!! Fuck me~!!! Rip my pussy~!!!" She banters as her cries reached an ear-piercing stage.

My dick was now raging. Can't ignore it.

I took out my cock and then stared at the semi-unconscious Asahina pinching her nipples while convulsing like crazy.

I approached her, obviously i'm not going to fuck her let's save that for the right girl.

I forcefully took out the dildo that's stuck to her pussy.

It was strangely tight as her pussy tried to clamp it down.

I struggled for a second before i managed to pull it out, Asahina screamed like crazy.

Her pussy made small low farts in which twitched occassionally.

What the fuck though, pussy farts.

"...Let's finish this up, dog-hina."

I placed my dick just above her slit, i held one of her legs and put the other on my shoulder, missionary style.

My other hand held the vibrator and pressed it on the other vacant nipples.

I then started to hump her gushing pussy as she forms an ahegao.

Fuck, this is so good.

My dick was coated by her non-stop waterfall of love nectars.

There was a couple of dangerous times where i took a deep stroke and almost slipped inside.

I pinned her down as i enjoyably controlled my pace. She was still convulsing steadily, how many times has she cummed, God.

After a moment, i lifted her up from the table and locked her legs behind her head while i pinned both of her arms and legs behind her, making a very erotic pose. Her pussy even spread in this position, resting on top of my dick.

I then started to rub her pussy.

By this point, Asahina was murmuring inaudible, incomplete words.

Her breathing abnormally rough, and her nipples painfully erect.

I decided, i gotta put her out of her misery.

I sped up as i feel the tension rising on my groin.

Meanwhile, on the door, a camera could be seen just facing the directions where Asahina and Rito was busy. Of course they didn't notice this.

"Noooo~! Too fast~!! I'll go crazy~!! Stop~!!" Asahina tried to weakly struggle on my lock before she arched her back and stuck a tounge out.

"Ahhhh~! I'll really go crazy~!! I'll become an idiot~!! Make me cum~!!"

Shit, i'm about to cum.

I suddenly bit Asahina's ear as i unload my semen on the air.

Asahina convulsed and screamed.

We both orgasm from the pleasure as some of my semen covers Asahina's body, some shot in mid-air before landing on the ground.

We both pant as our breathing and strength dies down.

I placed her on the table as i tuck my dick back in the shorts.

I thought she would fall unconscious during that bat-shit act earlier but she's surprisingly awake, just tired.

She was profusely blushing as she watches my cock go back to it's cave.

"Now, onto a much more reasonable request."

I nonchalantly spoke to the Asahina who is half naked covered with my sperm.

"Help me form a revenge against Yanagi."

36