[Vol. 2] Chapter 33 – Kizune
947 7 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

5 minutes earlier, after Rito placed three hornet nests he found through running in multiple direction inside a huge log.

"A-Are you serious?" Rito blinked at the feminine man infront of him.

Tal was holding a skinned rabbit as a black bear sat beside him, clearly drooling over the piece of meat Tal held. But what's even more surprising is that, the Japanese black bear known as a territorial animal was behaving obediently like a servant beside Tal.

Tal nodded as he gestured for Rito to throw the meat to the group. 

Tal wasn't considered a mute, but he never spoke any words, not even once since he was a kid. He only motioned his ideas and opinions and also oftenly producing noises barely audible.

This was why Tal also considered to be very mysterious. Strangely, Rito could fully understand him.

Tal was smiling at him as he handed the rabbit meat to Rito.

Rito gulped a mouthful of saliva, shifting his gaze from the meat to Tal then to the bear.  

'I wonder what did this guy do to this bear for him to be obedient as hell.'

He hesitantly received the rabbit meat, carefully observing the bear's reaction. Luckily, it didn't move from it's spot and just glared at Rito, clearly angry that he took it's food.

Tal gestured to the black bear, holding a finger and twirling it. This caused the bear to hide in a bush nearby.

"...What..." Rito could hardly believe it. A bear, domesticated?

Tal smiled at him before starting to walk away.

Rito grabbed his shoulders and spoke,

"Thanks Tal, i guess i owe you one now." He sincerely thanked the guy.

Tal flinched when Rito's hand landed on his shoulder. He then leaked a little moan before trembling again.

Rito panicked when he saw this kind of reaction from Tal. He quickly apologized before he was stopped again by the convulsing Tal.

"...It's...okay? Are you really okay, Tal? It looked like you were in pain." Rito worriedly asked, he released his hands away from his shoulder.

Tal struggled to move away for a moment before he turned to look at Rito straight in the face.

Tal's expression were beet red as his breathing were a little rough. He shakingly lifted his little arms, waving it, suggesting it was okay. But his face was betraying him, a pure look of ecstacy with a seemingly crumbling attempt of smile. His eyes strangely focused on Rito only, as if he had forgotten all living things in the world and just felt that they were alone.

His waving hands becoming more and more intense as his face became more redder and redder.

Rito made a 'wtf' confused face as he found this unbelievably cute. He then smiled and said,

"Okay, but once i get back on the dojo, let me treat you on that house again!" Rito said as he patted the feminine boy's hair.

Tal woke from his daze and simply lowered his head and allowed Rito to pat him. His face smiling wide as he slowly nodded.

...

Shifting to present, the group of goons were now a mess to look at. Their spirits now completely broken as half of their group was busy being stung by hornets and now they're met with a black bear clearly aiming to attack them.

One of the thugs broke down as he peed and dropped his weapon.

"M-Mama!!! I-I don't want to be here anymore!!" He cried.

"Fuck! Pull yourself up! We're outnumbering this stupif animal!!" He was slapped by another goon but he never ceased crying.

"Our luck is kinda rotten, to be trapped by that guy. This must be our end." Another kneeled and prayed. 

The actions of the remaining thugs and the continous screaming and pleads coming from the sinkhole behind them completely ruined their ability to think.

At this point, people started gathering their things to run away from this situation when they are stopped by the girl who held the samurai katana.

"Don't! Anyone who tries to abandon us will be hospitalized after this!" She calmly announced to the remaining group which immediately complained with,

"Boss! I respect you and the Sumi gang but i'm still a high-schooler and i have dreams and a girlfriend! I don't want to die yet! Who knows maybe that guy has more tricks up his sleeve!" 

One pleaded as the others shouted 'yeah' and nodded to themselves. The black bear was a real threat but luckily it had gone for a meat first but who knows when it might go aggressive on them.

"Are you dumb? I'll go take care of the bear, go help the boys in the hole." The girl coldly glared at the boy who then flinched when he heard her words.

The girl then turned towards the black bear who was busy eating the rabbit meat. She then dashed and held the grip on her katana, she would unsheathe it and slice the bear clean with it. 

Her speed was something no normal girl would possess, but she was agile nonetheless. 

As she got close to the bear, she unsheath her sword, revealing a long silver sakura blade. It's blade glistening as a proof of it's sharpness. She then immediately swung onto the bear's neck.

Just when it was about to hit, the bear halted it's action and promptly charged directly at the girl. It's speed was also equal to the girl which was something both Rito and the girl wasn't expecting.

As the bear got close, it opened it's mouth. The girl frowned as she then quickly retracted her sword to block her stomach with the blade. 

Peng!

The collisions between the bear's canine and the girl's extraordinary silver katana produced a small defeaning sound. But the most surprising part was that, the girl who was supposed to be fine after blocking that was sent crashing into a tree! The impact was so strong the girl left her bodyprint deep into the tree's trunks.

Rito widened his eyes. 

'Strong!'

He had never heard of a bear capable of such feat! It was simply unheard of.

'This shit looks like something out of a xianxia novel.' He thought to himself.

The bear who was as strong as The Rock and as fast as Jackie Chan merely gazed on the girl who was now bleeding on her head before turning back on the piece of meat and eating it again.

It was as this point that the remaining goons started dropping their weapons and ran away at top speed.

When Rito saw this he breathe a sigh of relief.

"My plan worked... It worked better than i expected! I really have to thank Tal for this one."

He then walked out of the tree after the remaining group ran away. He took a pack of hay in his hands and burnt it with a lighter he got from Tal. The fire immediately got big as the flammable material produced churning black smoke. He then rushed to the sinkhole.

He maybe cruel to plan this whole thing, but he still couldn't afford to kill a human yet. That's how morally fucked he is.

As he went down the hole, he waved the makeshift torch. The smoke will temporarily disorient them, but it's not too effective against warps. Although it's not that useful, it made up for the fact that the stung people could now endure the pain and rush out of the hole, which they did. They thought Rito was a friend that helped them, so they just rushed out without thinking too much about it.

After they saw no one was there waiting for them, and saw a black bear, they immediately ran towards the exit of the mountain.

After making sure no one was left. He started heading towards a path but was met with an unconscious girl. The same girl that had tried to challenge the bear. 

Rito turned to look at the bear who was now sitting with a content expression on it's face. When it noticed Rito's gaze, it glared at him. Rito immediately looked away.

He then pondered for a moment thinking what should he do at the girl.

Suddenly, Rito licked his lips as his eyes contained lasciviciousness when he looked at the girl's body.

The girl had a nice proportion if not for the fact she had a really scary face. She was naturally beautiful with her D-cup tits and a bodacious thick ass. 

Rito then lifted her up and carried her before disappearing into a direction.

...

Back in Rito's house, the two girls who was sleeping on the floor suddenly woke up.

They lazily got up before smiling.

"...He was so aggressive. He never used to do that." Kizune happily announced as she collected her clothes scattered across the room.

"True, Onii-chan was most likely holding back. Kizune, what are you gonna do with the blonde bitch from earlier?" Kira shifted from happy to serious as her eyes were suddenly filled with hostility. 

When Kizune heard this, she simply smiled.

"...She's going to disappear, soon. Until then, let's formulate a plan after we know of her."

Her eyes simply was dead, with no emotions showing at all.

"Come to think of it, did Onii-chan ran upstairs?" Kira asked as she fixed her appearance.

"...Go check him." Kizune sternly ordered.

Kira nodded as she ran upstairs.

As Kizune finished cleaning the mess, she found her phone filled with multiple messages. They all came from Asahina.

Kizune constricted her eyes as she saw this, ever since she saw Asahina and Rito together on the infamous building, she cut ties with her, secretly spread rumors and lies and ultimately made her senior life hard there. But it deliberately made no effect as Asahina didn't give a fuck about all of it, this results in Asahina gaining a much more notoriety in school.

But she poked into the message nonetheless.

When she saw the contents, her eyes widened.

It was a picture of Rito waiting on the subway line, he had a nervous expression on his face. The content reads as following,

"Kohi-san looks like he's in trouble! He ran into alot of crowds earlier!"

"Kizune! Your brother may be in trouble! Reply if you see this!"

"Kohi-san won't pick his phone up! Did he bring it with him?! Reply ASAP!!"

"Kizune! What the fuck are you doing! He took the line to Goto! He really looks like he's in a mess! I'm telling you, it probably has to do something about the blondie foreigner that transferred today!"

Kizune's expression shifted from surprised to a psychopath as she started madly laughing. She rapidly increases her breathing as her facial expression flickers to multiple emotions mainly, 'fear, anger, happiness and obsession'. She looked like a crazed girl, losing her composure as a proper formal girl.

It was at this time that Kira worriedly shouted,

"He's not here! He left his phone too!"

...

A luxurious car pulled over just outside Shika's residence.

As a middle-aged butler opened the car's backseat door, two tall westerner boy and girl stepped out.

The boy gazed at the house before tilting his head,

He spoke in an English language,

"...This is Maria's... house?" The boy who had an idol-like face had a strange confused expression.

"Master Jack, i have confirmed multiple times that Miss Shika, your fiancée's, residence where she currently resides in." The butler continued, "...She is expecting you, young master."

The girl beside him raised an eyebrow,

"She's expecting Jack to come? Interesting!"

With that, they started walking towards the house.

16