Ch 01
28 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jack stood outside of the apartment complex , he was soaked through by the rain but he did'nt move an inch probably because he thought that standing still would give them both enough courage.  He looked up to the sixth floor where he saw the lean shadow by the window that was reflected by the dim lighting in the room "Luka .." Jack said softly .the shadow had stood still for a while now with out the slightest movement. They weren't always separated like this , but it was his fault it was because he was impatient and immature that's why he's at a thin thread  about to lose the only person he has ever loved .                                                 ONE YEAR AGO ............                                                                                                                                                                                                  Jack stood on the side line of the basketball coart ,he  was sweaty and exausted  but he just had to play here everyday just so as he can get the chance to see him sitting and under the shade reading a book that was quite thick in size and not paying any particular attention to his surroundings  his bangs always covered half his face , the moment that Jack was always waiting for was when Luka was finaly done reading  he would look up and smile with a satisfied look in his eyes but sadly that smile has never and will probably never belong to Jack in this lifetime at least that's what he thought .                                                                                                                                                        Updates will be slow due to a few hitches , and one chapter will be divided into two .

0