Her Past
220 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

#Warning: Take one's own life#

 

Hera Silverna is known as the cunning and also the unloved daughter of Duke Silverna.

She was the reason their beloved Duchess died in childbirth, from the day she was born no one gave her the love and attention an infant needed. Just a few servants took pity on her, but the pity soon turned into resentment when the little Hera turned five.

On her fifth birthday, which no one remembers, the truth of the Duchess's death is revealed. It took away the little attention she gained from the servants who took pity on her from the day she was born.

At the same time the Duke Silverna welcomed a pair of mother and daughter to the House of Silverna, the pair eventually gained the respect and love from the servants.

Hera who doesn't know why the two strangers she just met are getting better treatment than herself makes Hera feel hatred deep in her heart, even though the two people who had just become her family treated her well, Hera still had a deep sorrow and anger that made her refuse to accept their kindness. 

Blinded by hatred Hera did everything to hurt her adopted sister and her mother, but of course without anyone's support Hera could not touch them at all, her servants, father, and brother always stopped all the bad things that Hera would do to her adoptive sister and mother. Making everyone hate her even more than before.

But even though she was being hated by Hera, the only person that didn't stop trying their best to gain Hera affection was her adoptive younger sister, Alicia Silverna. The sweet little girl who everyone loves, who unknowingly takes everything that Hera ever wanted in her life.

At the age of seventeen, right on the day of her birthday, Hera finally managed to injure Alicia who came to her room early in the morning to wish her a happy birthday without her servant accompanying her.

With a cold smile, Hera stood in front of the bleeding Alicia and stared blankly at her father, brother, and Alicia’s mother who were standing in front of her door and shouted at her. Her head buzzed, not hearing what they screamed at her, but she knew that this time they wouldn't forgive her. And maybe that's what she wants.

Tears slowly streamed down her cold cheeks, Hera grabbed the bloodied dagger that she used to stab Alicia's shoulder even more tightly. Then she looked up, her face filled with sadness when she saw her brother already embracing Alicia’s bloodied shoulder and her father who slowly approached her with so much anger in his eyes.

Hera stepped back, all the feelings she had been harboring for years made her heart feel tight as if it was about to burst at this moment. Hera immediately cried, her sorrow cried sounds loud and heart wrenching for anyone who heard her.

The four people in front of her froze, as if they were stunned to see the girl who always looked cold with her cunning nature was crying with so much grief and misery.

Hera cried and continued to cry in front of them, only Alicia had the initiative to approach her but was held back by her mother. Her father and brother couldn't do anything about it either, every time they tried to reach the girl, Hera always stepped away from them until her back pressed against the open window frame.

Finally, Hera's cry slowly subsided. She lowered her head deeply, her gaze fixed on the dagger she was holding tightly. The dagger she had found and the one she had kept to protect herself was now the thing that would end all of this.

Hera looked up one last time, unfortunately her gaze was blurry with tears, she couldn't see the expression of her family as she raised her dagger high and stabbed her chest. Right in her heart before she let herself fall from the wide open window, Hera closed her eyes after seeing the cloudy morning sky, even at the end of her life they just stood there watching her die in silence.

8