Act 1-4 ~The Thief~
593 5 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“The clock is set for nine but you know you're gonna make it eight”

 

Laying down in my hammock, I’m still perplexed about the discovery of the passive skill. This thing has been active for four months, which also coincides with the time I arrived. “Pretty strange?” Unfortunately the description is locked, so I’m shit out of luck to learn what it does exactly. Knowing the luck I have in this world, it’s probably nothing useful, but then again, who knows. It could end up benefiting me in the long run, passives are known to benefit the user, but with me, I’d be surprised If I don’t lose a limb or something. “Yeesh, better not jinx myself” I shudder at the thought of my limb detaching from my body, blood spraying out.

 

Taking a quick glance at the watch it’s now 12:36, it’s late, but not the latest I’ve been up. *Yawning* That little incident with Vivian took a toll on my body, “I’m out of shape, aren’t I...haha” I chuckle to myself. My eyelids start to feel heavy, I guess I’m shutting down. Good then, tomorrow is a new day, and I’m going to need the energy for whatever comes my way…

~Vivians’ POV~

 

I watched as the sun rose, I was having a bit of trouble sleeping last night because of what my sweetheart said. The nightmare of seeing those whores surrounding my little Leif was pure agony. My heart felt like it was ripped apart piece by piece watching him being seduced by multiple women, their greedy hands all over him, and him being bewitched by their actions. It was all too much to bear. It kept me up all night. His debuff is still going to last a while, but I’m not a patient girl. When I see something I like, I take it, FORCEFULLY!! 

 

I’ve stolen so much over the years, gold, jewels, gems, you name it, but nothing could ever be as valuable than the man I’ve fallen head over heels for, “Leif” I say softly. He’s all that I can think about.*Images of Leif start to float in my head* I take my right hand and reach down below my waist, I start rubbing my clit slowly *Huff* *Huff* “Oh Sweetheart, what have you done to me”, I grin. With my other hand, I start to message my breast. My body feels so hot, it feels like a fire that's getting bigger and bigger.

 

I need to go see him, I need to go claim him. Put my mark so those other bitches know who he belongs to. Yes, this is the way it has to be, nothing else matters. “Get ready Leif, you’ll become MINE!! I stopped what I was doing, and proceeded to put on my usual attire, my undergarments are soaking, but I’m sure Leif won’t mind, after all he’s going to quench the thirst I have for him.

 

~Leif POV~

 

I feel movement around my body, is it morning already, aww c’mon Boss we don’t open the pub till later, can’t you let me sleep in more. Wait what, is he stroking my hair, that’s a little odd.. Woah, did he just hop on the hammock with me, no wait a minute, this body is way too small, and feminine to be Pontius, is this a woman? Wait, what's going on. I try opening my eyes, but then my view is blocked by a pair of hands.

 

“Ah, ahh, no peeking sweetheart” the voice said softly

 

Wait a minute, aww great is her again

 

“Ok, what is it now” I said annoyed

 

“That’s a little harsh, do I need a reason to go see my sweetheart”

 

Sweetheart, the hell that come from “It’s a little too early to play your mind games”

 

“Oh but this isn’t a game Leif, far from it.”

 

My neck starts getting licked, whoa, the hell is she doing, “Hey, what’s going on here” 

 

“Claiming you of course”

 

She takes her hands off my eyes, and what a sight to behold. Laying on top of me was Vivian, with only her bra and panties which are soaking wet. Seeing her without her usual attire is phenomenal, her curves are just splendid, her breasts are actually bigger than what they look,I assume they’re C cups, overall she looks so stunning. “This has to be a wet dream” 

 

“Oh sweetheart, you mean to say a dream come true”

 

She proceeds to slowly take off her panties, and her pussy is revealed, what a sight, fluids are dripping down from it. I never knew someone could be that wet.

 

“Now open up sweetheart”

 

“Wait what are you doing-Hmph?” She forcefully shoves her panties in my mouth, something is way off here. She then proceeds to rip off my shirt, OHH SHIT!!

 

“Wow, you’re a bit hairy aren't you, another quality that amazes me about you.” She looks below my waist. “Now onto the main course” she starts to move her hands down below 

 

Wait this is going way too fast, even for me. I’m not one of those MC’s who will bitch out when a woman is throwing themselves onto them. But in this case, it feels like a red flag, this situation is way too good to be true. Before she could reach my pants, I started to tussle and turn, making her lose balance off me. She fell to the ground, I got off the hammock, and started running towards the door. A pair of hands wrap around my leg causing me to fall face first to the door. *Slam*

“OWW my nose” it started to bleed a bit.

 

“Where do you think you’re going?” She said stoically, her arms still gripping on my legs as she starts crawling up my body.

 

Seeing her face I can tell something is definitely off. Her eyes are hollowed out, her mouth starts to form a crooked smile, Shit I’ve seen this type of face before, I’m so fucked.

 

“Sweetheart, you shouldn't so harsh with your new owner"

 

"Owner!?, what the hell are you on about"

 

"Well duh.. I'm claiming ownership over you, whether you like it or not" she says in a playful, yet sadistic tone. She's up to my face now.

 

What the hell is up with her? All interactions we've had so far were pretty hostile, albeit recently it's been less harsh, but now its a full 180. I need to diffuse the situation NOW!! 

 

“Vivian snap out of it, this isn’t like you” Man what a cliche thing to say

 

“Oh but it is sweetheart, those other times we’ve met was just a facade, this is the true me, now come here”

 

She pulls me in for a kiss, and our lips connect. She invades my mouth with such ferocity, our tongues dance in the heat of passion, so wrong yet so right, Should I give in, she was able to overtake me easily, and besides, I did say I would’ve gone for Vivian if I had the chance, and the chance is being presented to me here and now. I start slowly getting into the flow

 

It could all be easy, but it’s not fair for her. A guy like me shouldn’t be this lucky when it comes to women. I know I got fucked over in my previous life, but maybe I did deserve it. I was a lazy bum who took everything for granted. I lived a life being privileged than most. Coming here to this world has taught me the hardships of life, and that every little thing should be appreciated.

 

This is going to be hard for me to do, but I’m going to have to restrain myself, for her sake.With both of my arms, I use all my strength (which isn’t a lot) to pull Vivian off me. Her face was that of surprised, and a bit saddened.

 

“Sweetheart, what’s wrong, why did you pull away”

 

“Vivian” *pausing* “I don’t know what's come over you, but if you’re after me, just stop”

 

“What… I don’t understand”

 

“I’m not worth it, sure in a world where the population of men is small I should be valued, but I can’t compare myself to them

 

She stares at the ground, I can’t see her expression.

 

“I’m quite boring, annoying, lazy, weak, and ugly. Pretty bad qualities if I do say so myself” I chuckle to lighten the mood, she isn’t reacting. I’m just going to continue

 

“Not only that, but look at where I live, I mean it’s not bad, but it could be better” man if Pontius heard me, he would rip off my tongue and shove a bar of soap down my throat. 

 

“Look, I don’t understand this change in behavior over me, but hopefully I opened your eyes, and you can come to your senses.” I’m hoping this works

 

Still looking at the ground she speaks up “So what you’re saying, there is no worth…”

 

“Yes, yes that’s what I’m saying” Did I break through?

 

“I understand” I think I’ve done it. 

 

She tilts her head up, and my optimism diminishes at an instant. Her face had an even more crooked smile, and the hollowed eyes remained. I didn’t break through

 

“ Oh sweetheart I understand now” She caressed my cheek “You just need to get away from it all, away from here, and I’m the only one who can do it.”

 

Did my words not even reach her, or she heard only what she wanted to hear, this is just getting worse by the second.

 

“Don’t worry Sweetheart, I have a master plan that will secure our a new life together” What is she rambling about

 

She gets up from me and processes to put her bra on her, leaving the panties on the side, proceeding to put on her usual black dress. She starts walking back to me with said panties in her hand.

 

“I’ll be right back Sweetheart, in the meantime, could you hold on to these” She proceeds to pinch my nose thus forcing me to open my mouth to breath in. Using that moment she shoves her panties once more in my mouth, they are wet. With another swift movement, she raises her leg making me witness her bare pussy, right before it comes crashing down on my head. Darkness envelops me as I fall face first to the floor.

21