Chapter 7: A mob searchs for a teacher
3.6k 4 107
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 7: A mob searches for a teacher

-Nael POV

...

After I finished training along with my friends I went back home along with Arya, as she lived just a few houses away from mine.

"Say Nael, I know you want to become a marine, but what position in the marine are you aiming for exactly? I know there's those admirals and vice admirals that are super strong~ so I got curious"

"Hmm... honestly I don't really care about ranks, all I want to do when entering the marine is to help people that need it, and maybe kick the butts of some pirates..."

"Hehehe~ But Nael is super strong, I'm sure that if you tried you could become an admiral with ease~!!"

"Don't say that, I'm still far from being truly strong. I've even heard that vice admiral Garp can flatten mountains with just his punches"

"Hahaha, there's no way that's true!"

"Still..."

Hmm?

I turned my head to look behind me.

"What's wrong Nael?" Arya asked me curiously after seeing my sudden action.

"No, it's just that Sid stayed back at the park again... I wonder what does he do that always after training he stays back instead of going back home" 

"You know where he lives?"

"You don't know?!" I asked in a surprised manner when I heard her question.

"Should I?"

"He lives right in front of my house... He is literally our neighbor" I sweat dropped at her completely oblivious face

"What? Then why haven't I seen him even once on this street? Moreover, where does he go every day after training? One day I saw him leaving in the opposite direction, but I thought that his house was just in that direction..."

"He doesn't go outside very often. Also, you always go by yourself towards the park to wait for us, and you have never actually seen when we pass by his house to bring him with us. As for what he does after training...who knows, maybe his mother just tells him to do some shores outside after 'playing' along with us" I shrugged, not that I should pry into his private life anyways.

"Hmm... and here I thought that aunt Julia just had only one son..."

"Hahaha..."

"Well then, see you tomorrow Nael!"

"Yeah, see you tomorrow!"

...

*Click*

"I'm home mom!"

"Oh, sweetie, before you go and take a nap, could you please go to the Dock and buy some fishes? We are having visits today, so I want to prepare my special dish!"

"Sure..."

And here I thought I could take a little nap...

Whatever...

"I'm going!"

"Watch out from pirates Nael!"

"They better watch out from me!"

"Hahaha...!"

*Click*

Now, who does sell the best fishes in this town...? I want her special dish to be extra delicious after all.

"Though, will this much money be enough for all of us? We have a visit today after all..."

After walking for some minutes I was finally approaching the Dock, however, when I got near enough I suddenly heard a scream coming from there.

"S...ODY.....ELP ME!!"

"Hmm? What was that...?"

When I looked in the direction of the scream I saw a huge crowd gathered at the Dock.

Why did that voice sound so familiar? And what the heck was this dreadful sensation that I was feeling at the moment?

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I heard a scream once again, however, this time it seemed to be getting further away progressively. 

When I finally arrived right in front of the crowd, I saw them all looking towards a ship in the distance with looks of grief and regret.

"Hey what happened?" I asked one of the guys that were looking at the ship absentmindedly.

"Dreadful Jackson just kidnapped a kid of about your age! No one was able to stop him!"

A kid of my age...?

The dreadful sensation from earlier got worse, and I started to feel nervous all of the sudden.

Then I tried to remember the voice from those screams.

("S...ODY.....ELP ME!!")

("LEAVE ME ALONE!!")

As my mind assimilated who was the owner of the voice, my eyes opened wide and my heart started beating superfast. Soon the feeling of fear and desperation overcame my mind.

This can't be, this seriously can't be!!

SID!!

°

°

°

-Sid POV

"Man, the sea is so boooooooring~" I groaned in annoyance at the seemingly infinite yet completely empty sea while eating a bit of hand-made pizza.

...

*Yawn* 

Now I know why does Zoro sleep all the time... There's nothing to do here!

Fortunately, from time to time I happen to encounter some nice pirates that offer themselves to appease my boredom. Though the only problem was that I was the only one left to clean up the mess that was left in my ship after that.

Blood is not easy to clean after all... It sticks to the floor and then it dries completely, leaving you unable to clean that stain.

So, aside from reading some books and maybe practicing my movements in combat, I had nothing else to do. And I couldn't sleep either because I was the navigator as well... Who knows when will a storm appear...

Though I can also be the musician.

"There was once a ship that put to sea, the name of that ship was the billy of tea"

"The winds blew hard, her bow dipped down"

"Blow, my billy bows, Blow~"

I can even change my vocal cords to sing well.

...

What...? Don't judge me, I'm just bored.

"Hmm?"

When I turned back to look at the horizon to see if there was anything I should care about, I managed to see a small island in the distance.

"Ugh... finally, it was about time!"

I have been already a few days navigating alone in the sea, and I must say it was already getting on my nerves... Who could have thought that navigating alone in the sea for some days could have some repercussion?

Maybe I should get some subordinates in the future to make me company on my travels...

Of course, they can't be just some nobodies. A Shadow eminence must have a lot of strong subordinates after all.

But who could it be...?

Who could be worthy of joining the strongest (Still in progress) crew in the world? 

"Whatever, let's just leave that for the future. Now it's time to activate the propellers!" I pressed a button next to my chair and soon the whole ship started vibrating.

*Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!*

*BOOM!!*

The ship released a huge explosion and started moving faster, and when I say faster, I mean FASTER.

It should probably need a few minutes for this ship to reach Shimotsuki village. Though, I could still need to slow down when I approached the village, as I didn't want anyone to see the speed my ship was moving at. 

At least not yet...

"Alright, Shimotsuki village, prepare to face the most mob person you have ever seen!"


My internet for some reason just plainly died, so I had to use the internet from my phone to upload this.

Let's just hope this gets fixed tomorrow because I have classes...

Bye bye

 

107