Chapter 32: The Show stars!
2.5k 6 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 32: The Show stars!

...

The sun shone brightly under the streets of Loguetown, with dozens of seagulls flying leisurely while letting some of their residues fall on unfortunate folks from time to time. In one of the many streets of Loguetown which was as crowded as the other streets stood a man with green short hair looking at some katanas hanging at the window of a weapon shop.

The man was wearing black trousers tucked inside black boots, a plain white shirt with three undone buttons at the collar, and a green belly-warmer on top of it. Hanging on his waist there was a katana covered by a very beautiful and sturdy sheath next to other two empty sheaths hanging on his waist, which seemed to be the reason of why he was looking at the katanas in the window of the shop.

Indeed, this was the infamous pirate hunter, and one of the member of the straw-hats pirates, Roronoa Zoro. A man with the goal of becoming the strongest swordsman in the world, and a certain tendency to get lost no matter where he is.

"Why are they so expensive...? Should I ask that woman to lend me some money?"

Zoro looked into the air as if reminiscing something, and at the next moment he ended up shuddering while his expression became even more troubled than before.

["You need money? Of course, but if I add up the interests you will have to pay me 300% later!"]

"Ugh... no, I won't ask for money to that woman. Though I can't go to the Grand Line with just one katana... What should I do...?"

As Zoro contemplated deeply what to do, he suddenly started hearing some yells and murmurs a few meters away from him.

"Monster? That's rude!" The voice of a woman came from the center of the crowd, and two other voices from what seemed to be two men could be heard arguing with her in a very nasty and arrogant tone.

Zoro, with nothing else to do, and also wanting to take a break from thinking about his financial problems, walked towards the crowd to see what was happening.

"Shut up!"

"Thanks to that motherfucker you call captain Smoker, our Leader was captured and is now in prison because of him!"

Two big enormous men with bizarre appearances stood fearlessly before the woman that just stood calmly looking at the men with a frown on her face.

The woman was wearing red glasses, a pale-yellow shirt with a flower pattern in it, and blue trousers that covered her slender and long legs. Hanging 0n her waist there was a katana inside it sheath that seemed ready to be pulled out at any moment to cut apart these two men.

"You two still don't understand, huh?"

The woman took a step back and unsheathed her katana before pointing it towards both men that seemed to be the typical mob pirates that could assault any pedestrian walking on the street for money.

"Of course! If you think we will stay quiet while your captain walks leisurely without paying for what he did to our leader, then you're wrong!"

"I'm pretty sure that if we take your corpse to him, he will get very angry! That will show him to never mess with pirates like us again"

The woman, who until now was listening to them quietly, let out an exhausted sigh before she took a battle stance and spoke aloud in an angry tone.

"Very well, we will fight then"

"Heh, You must be joking!"

*Shiiing!*

After listening to the words of the woman, both men raised their sabers into the air ready to chop the woman in half right at that moment... however...

*Shiuk!*

*Shiuk!*

At the next instant both men fell to the ground covered in blood after receiving two slashes right into their chests straight on.

*Thud!*

*Thud!*

Zoro, that was about to dash in help of the woman, stopped right midway to look amazed at the scene of the woman sheathing her katana calmly after defeating both pirates.

'She is good...!' Zoro thought with eyes wide open.

He was amazed at the fact that he actually encountered another female swordsman with great capabilities after so much time since his childhood friend Kuina died.

"She did it!" A man spoke amazed after witnessing her power.

"Incredible!" A woman raised her voice in admiration.

"You're incredible Nee-chan!" Another man spoke aloud in admiration to her abilities with the sword.

"She is so strong!" A black haired boy with reddish-brown eyes screamed in astonishment from in the middle of the crowd with a frown on his face.

Everyone in the crowd exclaimed amazed at the strength that the mysterious woman showed after defeating those terrifying men in just one slash.

However, right when Zoro was starting to feel some respect for the woman in front of him, the woman stumbled upon her own feet and fell to the ground pathetically.

*Thud!*

The glasses of the girl fell to the ground and slid for a moment before stumbling with Zoro's feet. 

"My glasses! Where are they...? Where...?" The girl started stood back on her feet before she started looking for the glasses with a troubled expression.

"Oi, you are looking for this?" Zoro picked the glasses up and showed them to the woman with a curious look in his eyes.

"Yes! Sorry for the trouble... and thank you for finding them" The woman lifted her face to look at Zoro with an apologetic smile on her face as she moved her hand to pick the glasses from his hands.

The face of the woman, which was now in front of Zoro, left his eyes wide opened while his expression turned into one of shock.

'She looks like... Kuina!'

*Crack!*

Unconsciously while glancing at her face in astonishment, Zoro used too much strength in his grip over the glasses and ended up shattering them due to his shocked state.

"..."

"..."

"Ah, Those were my glasses!"

°

°

°

Sid POV:

'Kukukuku As expected of me, no one even noticed me while I watched this important event for Zoro. Heck, I even managed to take my part as a mob in this!'

As Zoro was taken away by Kuina, I stood there smiling proudly at my incredible abilities as a mob after performing such a perfect act.

"Oh shit, I have to be in the marine headquarters in ten minutes!"

I glanced at my wristwatch and remembered that my turn to patrol the city was gonna start in a few minutes more, and I wasn't even wearing my uniform yet!

Of course, I couldn't usually care that much about time, as I'm extremely fast compared to any other human being. However, today was a special day after all.

I ran into an alley and changed my clothes at superhuman speed before I started running at full speed towards the marine Headquarters with a smile on my face.

"What about this? How does it look on me?"

"It looks gorgeous my lady! But are you really going to pay for all these clothes?"

"Of course, now how does this look on me?"

"It looks beautiful...!"

I heard some strange voices coming from the clothing shop, however, I just ignored them and continued running at full speed while thinking on how should I perform the next act of this event.

While running, I also saw Sanji entering a competition of cooking in order to win a pretty extravagant fish called The Blue-fined Elephant Tuna. And although I could have loved to enter the competition as a mysterious chef with extraordinary abilities that surpassed common sense, I had a meeting with a protagonist to attend so I just ignored it and continued running.

Indeed, it was the moment for me to act as a marine mob that tries to stop Luffy and his crew before being blown away with just one attack.

The only one worthy of such a glorious position could only be me, the greatest Shadow eminence in this world, after all.

*Tap!*

*Tap!*

*Tap!*

And so, I continued running with a smile on my face while ignoring the high-pitched screams from a guy with a long nose in the distance after being pointed with a gun.

"The wind is crying..." 

...


There it is, finally a chapter.

Sorry for the wait but I was too engrossed in reading this novel that I found the other day, playing Minecraft with my hommies, and investigating the arc of Loguetown in deep so that I can do everything without incongruities in the middle of the story.

I skipped most of the side stories in LogueTown since I don't plan on enlarging this arc just for the sake of more chapters xD. Besides, in this chapter I used at least 800 words to describe the encounter of Tashigi and Zoro that in the anime just lasted at least 1 or 2 minutes at most lol.

Imagine making the MC to act as a mob in all the side stories from LogueTown.

Nah, since I bet you guys are waiting for action anyways.

Anyways that's all for today.

Bye.

72