Chapter 50: Well, this wasn’t in the script at all…
1.7k 6 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 50: Well, this wasn't in the script at all...

...

-A few days ago...

 

"What do you mean with that Straw-hat will defeat Crocodile and we need to capture him when the moment arrives? Have you finally gone crazy Smoker-kun?" 

On top of a marine ship, Smoker could be seen talking with a frown to a woman that had pinkish colored hair. She was looking at Smoker with an incredulous expression on her face while she rested her hands on her hips as she heard the crazy story that Smoker was telling her.

"I meant exactly that, and even if Straw-hat doesn't manage to defeat Crocodile, I've discovered that he is actually planning something under our noses using his authority as a Shichibukai, so it's our responsibility to imprison him before he accomplishes anything!"

"... What about Tashigi? I saw you come here alone, did you leave her at Arabasta?" The woman asked.

"Tashigi is still blinded by a unilateral vision of justice, I left her there so that she could make her own decision about what to do in a place where justice is meaningless if your strength is not enough..." Smoker looked seriously at the woman in front of him while taking a puff of his cigarettes.

"Good grief, sometimes I feel bad for that girl that has to bear your horrible attitude. Very well, we will change our course towards Arabasta in order to capture Crocodile... Satisfied?"

"Yeah, I owe you one, Hina" Smoker nodded and prepared to leave. However, suddenly a hand grabbed his shoulder tightly and kept him in the spot.

'Who...?' Smoker, angry at the obvious lack of respect from whoever did this, looked back with a terrifying expression on his face, and ready to teach some lessons to the guy who dared to do so.

However, his expression froze instantly the moment he saw the man behind him glaring down at him with an even more terrifying expression that his. 

'Akainu?!'

With an enormous body that surpassed that of Smoker by far, and an enormous frown that expressed its extreme murderous intention, the most terrifying admiral of the Marine, and a follower of the absolute justice, Sakazuki or also called Akainu was standing there while a small smirk spread across his face.

"What an interesting story you got there, I knew a pirate shouldn't be trusted no matter what..." Akainu tightened his grip while his face frowned even more.

"Why are you here?" Smoker, who looked warily at Akainu, turned to look towards Hina, who had a helpless expression on her face as she shrugged her shoulders to Smoker.

"... I'm currently exploring the Grandline looking for that filthy thief that Shadow Raven is, since it has only been two weeks since he assaulted the headquarters, we suspect that he is still within this sea. However, I didn't expect to find out about such interesting information... I think I will make a small side-trip towards Arabasta to roast alive Crocodile and imprison Straw-hat"

Smoker, who heard him say that he could capture Straw-hat, flinched slightly.

"What...? Do you have any complaints?" Akainu, who noticed Smoker's flinch, turned to look directly at Smoker while letting out a suppressing aura that made Smoker fall on his knees.

"...!"

Smoker's forehead was instantly filled with cold sweat as he tried his best to maintain himself on his knees.

'This fucker...! I can't move...'

"..."

"Hmph, that's what I thought..."

Finally, after some seconds, Akainu freed Smoker from his suppressing aura, and left right away without even giving the surrounding marines a glance.

"Goddammit..." Smoker, who was left kneeling on the floor, punched the ground angrily and looked grudgingly at Akainu's departing back.

...

°

°

°

-Present time...

-Sid POV:

...

"Those who are weak don't have the right to talk about justice..."

"Gah!"

Tashigi, who was laying in the ground with an angry expression as she looked towards the departing Crocodile, tried her best to stand up and cut him with her sword, However, unfortunately for her, it was completely fruitless.

Thanks to the injuries she received during our last encounter with Robin, she was now unable to walk for at least a few minutes as she had her legs get dislocated for not backing down when Robin warned her to do so.

After some minutes after that, Crocodile appeared behind her and grabbed Tashigi's hair before speaking some really heartbreaking words for her right before leaving.

We were currently all lying in the ground with light injuries covering all our bodies (Mine were fake though) and Tashigi, who was having some heavy mental break down for being too weak to stop the war, started to understand what she should do in a situation like this.

"Everyone... I'm sorry for not being able to protect you all..."

Tears rolled down her face as she tried her best to stand up.

"D-don't worry, Tashigi-sama... we all did our best to stop them, it's not your fault that we are simply too weak for the people of this sea..." One of my mob companions said.

"Yeah, don't worry Tashigi-sama, we are the ones who were simple to useless in a situation like this" Aveir said while making his best to do a gentle smile towards Tashigi... Probably trying to impress her.

Tashigi, who heard them, smiled softly before her expression turned serious all of a sudden.

"Everyone... thank you... but now we have another matter to worry about... We need to stop the bomb in the center of the plaza that will destroy both armies!"

"That's right... but, we barely can move... we won't make it in time..."

"That's right, I don't think that I will be able to do anything aside from walking..."

Silence poured upon our group, who looked grim at how dull the situation looked right now. However, suddenly Tashigi looked into the distance and made a bitter expression before she spoke aloud once again.

"We... we need to help the Straw-hats... they are probably trying to stop the bomb... they are the only ones who will be able to do something..."

""...!!""

"We need to help the pirates?!

"How can they be trying to stop the bomb?! What do you mean Tashigi-sama?!"

"I refuse to work with pirates!!"

Everyone made reluctant expressions as they turned to look at Tashigi who seemed to have the same look at them.

"We don't have an option!! We are not strong enough to handle this situation, unlike them... and if we don't help them, millions of lives will disappear in an instant! Do you understand?!"

Everyone was struck by the sudden realization of how terrible the situation is... and it wasn't soon before all of them agreed, albeit with an obvious reluctance.

Soon, we were all sent in different directions so that we could find the straw-hats. And while I was planning to just lie low until the arc ended, suddenly I felt an extremely imposing presence enter the city.

"What's happening...? There shouldn't be anyone so strong in this place..."

I activated my observation Haki and began to explore the whole city, looking for that enormous presence that entered the city. And it wasn't long before I managed to spot it.

Akainu, one of the three admirals of the Marine, was standing there with a terrifying expression on his face as he glanced towards the direction in which Crocodile was, probably using observation Haki just like me to locate him...

Soon, he started creating magma from his hands and propelled himself at great speed toward Crocodile's direction, as his frown grew even deeper.

"..."

*Sigh...*

"Well, this wasn't in the script at all... I guess I will have to step in, huh?"

Soon, dozens of ravens started surrounding my whole body, hiding my appearance from the exterior, as a metallic skull-shaped mask covered my whole face, and a dark coat appeared over my shoulders and wrapped itself on my body.

"Well, since the story is going to change... I might as well make the end of this arc more epic as well..."

...


Finally finished all my homework!

I don't know what got into my teachers at school, as they decided to start giving me homework all days during this week. So, sorry for the delay.

Anyways, here's the chapter, and I have been reading quite a lot of complaints about the story not going anywhere as Sid was acting as a mob too much.

And I must say, I'm sorry.

I think I focused myself too much on the mob-side that I completely forgot what was the purpose of it in the beginning... being underestimated, and flexing later on his power as the Shadow eminence persona.

So I changed some things about the story while I was doing the homework. I hope you like them

39