Chapter 60: Total destruction
1.8k 12 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 60: Total destruction


...

The sounds of papers being flipped echoed across the room where our protagonist and Kuina were currently at. To not lose anymore time, both of them were photographing each one of the important documents from the Marine, before tossing them to the ground without a care.

It wasn't until a few seconds passed, that Sid finally picked up a certain document on the desk, and started reading it for a few seconds before he smiled widely behind his mask.

"Found it, we better get the heck out of here right now, I don't really want to cause more chaos than necessary"

"That's surprising coming from you, I thought you loved chaos"

"I do, but as a wise man once said. Nothing is good in excess... Except maybe money, but that is another matter apart"

"..."

Suddenly, from above them appeared a man wearing an epic ninja outfit in the middle of the ceiling. He had an enormous T-shaped hairstyle, and he seemed to have arrived a few seconds ago and none of them had even noticed.

"How are the others Hiriluk? I believe they shouldn't have that many problems having something on this level... right?"

Except maybe Sid, he probably already knew from the beginning.

"I saw most of them about to end their battles a few minutes ago... I already took care of most Vice-admirals that tried coming after me, so I thought that maybe I should come to help a bit?" Hiriluk scratched his old head and started looking around the room with curiosity.

"There's no need, we have already ended in this side as well. We better go back now, who knows how long will Yasu and Kayn last against Sengoku, after all, he is still above them in terms of combat power" Sid shook his head before he signaled to Kuina and Hiriluk to follow him outside.

[Void Zone]

Suddenly thrusting his sword forward, Sid's sword created an enormous shockwave in front of it that soon destroyed everything on it's path, a few seconds later... nothing in front of him survived.

It wasn't a matter about having everything in front of him crushed or destroyed, but instead, everything that was in the way of the shockwave produced from Sid's sword was pulverized and turned into mere dust in a matter of seconds.

If a human body were to stand in front of such a technique... There's no way it could survive.

As Kuina and Hiriluk looked in front of them, they noticed that the attack had opened an exit to the exterior. Soon they jumped out of the building and looked into the distance trying to locate everyone else.

From behind them appeared Sid walking slowly with a calm demeanor. He looked in front of him and started using his Observation Haki to find his subordinates in order to reunite. Kuina, who was standing next to him looked around her before he turned to look at him once again.

"You know we could just have used the exit like normal people, right?"

"..." Hiriluk sweatdropped a bit after noticing this fact but chose to stay silent either way.

"It was for the sake of the world, you wouldn't understand. Now follow me, I have found the others"

*Bam!!*

Sid jumped high into the air before he started moving at high speed towards the distance, Kuina and Hiriluk just shook their heads momentarily before they started following Sid from behind.

It wasn't long before they all arrived in front of Tom and Kuent, who turned to look at them as soon as they arrived, and soon cleaned the dust of their bodies before they started approached Sid and the others.

"Boss, we are already done here. I honestly thought that infiltrating within the main base of the Marines could be harder... The only problem that arose while performing our mission was when some random light guy appeared and started attacking us. It was then that Kuent and I had to go with a DON against him..." Tom, who right now was wearing a robotic mask just like Yasu, scratched his head while reminiscing the problematic situation they went through a few minutes ago, and then turned to look at Kuent while waiting for him to continue telling the story.

Kuent, with his usual thug-like appearance, but this time a bit more savage because of his new outfit that covered only the face and legs, nodded lightly before he looked at Sid with a serious expression in his eyes. 

"That man was incredibly powerful Thanatos-sama, both of us had to go all out in order to knock him out. I could have liked to kill him right when he dared to underestimate you, but he probably did not die even after receiving our bests attacks, at most, we might have incapacitated him for a few hours"

'So Kizaru was here...' Sid thought momentarily before he turned to look at the distance and saw the barely conscious body of Kizaru trying to get up from his spot, but failing miserably due to a few broken bones and ribs that were impeding him from moving.

After a while, he gave up on standing up again and started looking at the sky with a careless expression while thinking about Kizaru things.

"Very good job, we are already leaving. Let's go get Yasu and Kayn, they seem to be having quite a hard battle against Sengoku..."

"Yes, Thanatos-sama!!" Kuent nodded his head enthusiastically and picked up his weapons before he started following after Sid.

"Having to fight the Fleet-Admiral on their first mission, Tahahahaha, poor guys!!!" Tom just laughed out loud while thinking about Yasu and Kayn's situation.

The group soon started moving rapidly towards the location of the fight while paying attention to their surroundings in case there were any marines planning an ambush. Soon, they managed to arrive and started expecting the fight with interest in their eyes.

((("You two are far too annoying!"))) Sengoku's gigantic voice traveled across the entire battlefield, and soon two incredibly fast figures appeared above him and struck his enormous golden body with their best attacks.

The body of Sengoku was covered in small wounds, and even some blood could be seen to be coming out of Sengoku's mouth. It seemed that even the powerful Fleet-Admiral was having a bit of trouble dealing with these two men.

(([Golden Lotus!!]))

*Boooooom!!!*

Suddenly, Sengoku placed his palms together started gathering energy between them. As if it was a spectacle, between his palms soon appeared a gigantic golden lotus flower that seemed to shine with the intensity of the sun itself, and shot off towards both of men who were watching dumbfoundedly at the incoming attack.

When the attack was about to impact both of them, Suddenly the dark figure of Sid wearing his Thanatos costume appeared wielding his beautiful sword, and slashed the attack while covering his sword with the incredible crimson-dark colored Haki from before.

[Ethernal World Shatterer]

Out of nowhere Sid's sword, which was covered in the crimson-dark color with red flames coming out of it, suddenly fired an immense crescent-moon-shaped attack that struck the attack and splitter it in half as if it had been made of butter.

However, the attack did not stop there. Sengoku, who noticed the attack coming towards him, jumped to the side and dodged the seemingly unstoppable attack, as he could feel that it could be incredibly dangerous for him to receive that attack head-on. However. soon he started thinking that dodging may have not been the greatest idea.

After flying at great speed for a few seconds, the attack soon hit the lower size of a nearby building that was still somehow standing. However, completely out of everyone's expectation, after the attack reached the building, not only was the building split in half, but the entire ground was too, creating an enormous fissure that kept growing with each second that passed.

 Soon the entire battlefield started being separated in two, after all, the terrifying energy behind the attack used by Sid was still remaining. And soon, the entire battlefield seemed to have been struck by a giant sword that divided it in half.

((("To cause so much destruction just by swinging his Sword... You are too dangerous Shadow Raven..."))) Sengoku looked warily at Sid in his Thanatos costume. He shuddered a bit, thinking about the terrifying energy behind this man's attack from before, and all the paperwork he could have to do once everything was over.

"Thanks for the compliment. Unfortunately, we will have to put an end to this time's visit. We have already achieved our original purpose for coming here, after all..." Sid grabbed the end of his hood and started walking towards the ocean. No ships could be seen at all, even though they were literally in the middle of the Marine headquarters.

((("You have nowhere to run Shadow Raven, we have hidden all our ships so that you can't use them to escape. And there's no ship anywhere nearby... I will hold you all until more reinforcements arrive!"))) Sengoku smiled mischievously before he took a fighting stance once again and waited for Sid to attack him in a tantrum after having his plans destroyed. However, unlike what he expected, no look of anger ever came. Instead, a laugher of ridicule started spreading across the entire battlefield.

"Hahahahahaha!!! You fool, you thought THAT could be enough to stop me?!"

*Click*

Sid snapped his fingers, and suddenly out of nowhere, an enormous object started emerging from below the water.

*Guooooooosh!!!*

((("W-what kind of ship is that?!!"))) Sengoku's eyes widened enormously after seeing the ship's appearance. It had an enormous amount of canons of strange technology that he had never seen before, and it looked incredibly sturdy. So sturdy, that even the strongest ships from the marine could look like made of paper compared with this one.

'This is not only a ship... This is a Warship!!' Sengoku's mind started functioning at enormous speed after seeing such a terrifying ship in front of him.

...


MC Flexing chapter!

I was on a writing spree on my other fanfic, so sorry about the wait, but here I am again.

As for the ship...

(It should look like this, maybe a bit more technological. Just imagine it to be smaller, and ignore the fact that this design is not made for traveling underwater. It's just the closest thing to what I have in mind xD

Anyway, that's all for today!

Goodbye guys!

 

41