Chapter 1
290 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Fuck... Stupid narrator!!.. You cut my fucking word!!..."

Look at the sky, my dear.

"Chapter 1?... Fuck... I don't care about that!!."

You sure do, those military people probably think you are a crazy bitch for talking on your own.

"Yeah yeah.. whatever, I don't fucking care anymore. "Btw ... before you continue, won't the reader be confused about which part is the narrative and which part is not, because ... duh.. you're talking to me."

Miss protagonist shouldn't be able to talk to me in the first place. Well maybe when I talk to the Miss protagonist, the writing will be italic?.

"As long as you don't confuse the reader."

Why Miss protagonist is now paying attention to the readers?. Are you really don't want to be the protagonist?. Author-sama, maybe she being possessed by that scary goddess?.

Hey, don't drag me into the story.

"Hey, is that the fucker who writes the script?... Motherfucker, I will cur...

Fuck, don't curse me. There already so many people who put curses under my name, I don't want another one. Here, ill give you a chocolate.

"Ah thank you, how do you know I love chocolate, well forget it... Where was I before?.

The military forces initially thought the girl in front of them was a monster. But when they saw her talking to herself, they thought.

"Meeting a crazy girl at a time like this, Well .. at least she's not a monster."

"Hey, I can hear you fucker!!."

"Shit, who the fuck said that to awakened hunter!!, are you already tired of living!!" Said the captain.

The captain then orders his subordinate to lower their weapon.

"Sorry for our rudeness Miss hunter. It just that, from the report we got, there should be no hunter nearby where this gate appears. So we thought you are a monster."

Selena's eye twitches upon hearing that.

"Fuck, I am gonna said this on my mind because I knew you can hear me. Is this A fucking fanfic!!."

No, miss, this is not fanfic.

"Then why the fuck they speak Korean!!.. And why the fuck I understand it despite the narrative clearly in English!!"

Am... that... well anyway... you are in an alternative world right now and... just, believe me, this is not fanfic.

"You know, I am gonna fucking berserk and kill everyone if I ever see Sung Jin-Woo1Solo Leveling Protagonist later on."

Miss, just believe me... it may similar.. but is different. Also Reader... please believe me too, this is not plagiarism!!.

"Then miss, can we see your Hunter Identification!... We just want to confirm something."

"Hey... did I have that?... or I am a fucking world traveler that doesn't have anything besides what I am wearing!."

You actually didn't have that.

"Tch... then there's no other choice... I'll kill them all."

Wait... what... noo!!... That's not in the script... Fuck... Fine ill gives you one... don't deviate from the script!!.

"Oh... it seems I just discover a powerful cheat code... hahaha... I am gonna abuse it for sure."

FUCK... Author-Sama!! is this even allowed!!.

...

Answer me!!!.

"Miss hunter... Did you hear me?."

"Ah yes... sorry, give me a minute."

"Hey, Fucker... give me the identification now."

Just grab it in your bag.

Selena then gives her identification to the military captain.

"Thank you for your cooperation. Then.. let me examine it first. Selena Luna... why have I never heard this name before?.. Hmm... Let see Hunter Rank...."

When the captain sees Selena Rank, his face became pale immediately.

"... S-Rank Hunter."

The captain then returns her identification politely.

Ah... miss Protagonist, Please excuse me for a second.  The story script is a little bit focus on that captain's perspective.

"Why don't you just make him the protagonist while you're at it?. Also.. did I heard it wrong or he said I am a fucking S-rank Hunter?."

No, you heard it right. Just don't complain about it, please!!.

"Tch... why would I complain about that?. Just do your job!!."

After that, The captain quickly contacts the hunter association.

"We got a situation right here... An S-Rank Hunter Appears on the scene, She is a non-Korean affiliate. We need back up S rank hunter just in case."

"Non-Korean affiliate hunter appears on Korea?. Tch... do you know what country she affiliates at?."

"As for now, I don't really know yet. I also never heard of her name before."

"Do you know her Epithets?... Perhaps she didn't let her real name go in public."

"I am sorry, but I also don't know her Epithets."

"Tch... Then ask her!!. 'Sigh' I'll send Cha Hae-in to your location. For now, if you find her having suspicious behavior, don't hesitate to arrest her!."

"Cha Hae-in?!!... Hey!! is this really not fanfic!!"

Miss how on earth did you able to hear this conversation!. As I said before, this is not fanfic.

"Then how the fuck Cha Hae-in exist!!"

Is just a similar name. The author even has a friend with that name.

"You know, I will really going beserk and kill everyone if you lie to me."

Miss protagonist, rest assured, I am not lying.

"Arrest S-Rank Hunter, Sound pain in the butt. Are you really think we can arrest an S-Rank." Said the captain.

"Just do what I said. Besides, I doubt that's would be the end outcome knowing your personality Guahahahaha. Anyway, tell me the detail later. Bye!!."

 "...Wai... hey wait!!. Tch... this motherfucker."

The captain then walks back to where Selena standing.

"So miss... can you tell me your Epithets?." Said The Captain.

"You want to know my Epithets?... For what?." Said Selena Grumpily.

"Is just that... we still weren't able to recognize you even by name."

"What am I supposed to answer it?. And why on earth with Identification, they weren't able to recognize me. Did you do that purposefully to screw me over?!"

Miss, how could you thought I have malicious intent. I surely did not have that in mind, I swear upon Author-Sama luck on Genshin Impact.

Hey, don't just put my pitiful luck on the line you liar!!

Fuck... why did you call me a liar?!. Miss protagonist, just trust me. Tell your Epithets to him. Whatever Epithets you have in mind is fine.

"Tch... fine."

"You want to know my Epithets... Fine, I'll tell you."

A gust of wind then surrounds Selena's Body.

"Is this some kind of dramatic effect?."

Miss, just say your Epithets and don't ruin the scene!!.

The cloud then gathers in the sky, blocking the sunlight from reaching the earth. But a ray of light manages to bypass the cloud and Illuminate Selena. Her body became bright reflecting the only sunlight that manages to reach earth.

"Moon Warrior... That's my Epithets."

4