Chapter 3
122 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Have you calm down yet?"

Yes, probably.

"Let's continue the story then."

I thought you didn't want to become the protagonist. Yet here you are, worrying about the continuation of this story.

"Yeah, whatever. Just do what I say, or I will squish you into nothingness."

'sigh' this is not supposed to happen. Author-Sama, I need a raise for this shit.

I am sorry, did I pay you in the first place?.

DAMN RIGHT! YOU DIDN'T PAY ME!. SO FUCK YOU AND YOUR STOR... Ugh... It hurt... stop squishing me, you bitch!.

"What did I just said? You damn fucking rat!. Continue the story!!."

Fine, fine... All of you are an asshole. What did I do to deserve this?. Anyway, where was the story so far?.

The captain of the security council Sung Jin-woo seems to misunderstand what Selena means by her friend is not in this world. He thought she implies that her friend died a long time ago. When in actuality, she meant it literally. 

Why you confidently said He is your friend and not just an acquaintance?

"Why not... that's my answer. So don't ever question me again in the future."

"Anyway... since the surrounding area is already clear, thanks to Miss Selena. We will call the clean-up team. So could you please follow me to a private location to talk about something?."

"Why would I follow you?.. do I have to explain to myself why an S-Rank Hunter who is a non-Korean affiliation is roaming around Korea?"

"It seems you know the situation you are in right now. So could you please just cooperated and follow me?."

"Tch... fine. I have nothing better to do anyway."

Sung Jin-woo then calls the cleanup team and orders his man to help the cleanup team. He then brought Selena to the nearest cafe to chat with. Selena follows him despite her bloody clothing. Only when did they sit at a table that Jin-woo realizes Selena's bloody cloth.

"Sigh... why did I brought you here while you're looking like that." Said Jin-woo while facepalming.

"I don't know... I am just following you to cooperate. Honestly, I thought you would bring me to one of your branch offices, not the nearest cafe."

"I am more surprised the employee allows you to enter the cafe."

"They probably get charming by my beauty."

A waitress then comes to their table, seemingly tremble in fear. Jin-woo gives a glance at the waitress and thought. "Rather than charmed, is more getting scared by her."

"I am gonna pretend I didn't hear his thought. Just smile, Selena. Don't get provoked by his thought."

Narcissist bitch.... wait, NONONO... stop! Don't squish my body!. I am sorry, okay!.

"W....what order would you like from our menu?"

"Give me Espresso as for this lady..."

"Do you have hot chocolate?"

"Yes, we have it."

"Then give me three... no ten glass of hot chocolate, please."

Jin-woo's eyes twitching hearing Selena's order. Even the waitress didn't know what to say.

"What?... why are you still there?. Go get the fucking order!!."

"Aye... yes, mam.!!"

The waitress then dashes away quickly.

"So assume you really like chocolate?"

"Obviously not, I hate chocolate!. I order a large amount of it, so others don't have to taste that horrible stuff."

"Is that perhaps sarcasm?"

"Oh, I thought you are stupid enough to didn't know what sarcasm means."

Jin-woo has an urge to beat the shit the bitch in front of him. "If only she's not an S-rank hunter, I would fucking rip that mouth of her." He thought.

"Hey... Where are you going, little rat?!."

I am a fucking squirrel, not a rat!. The story is shifting perfective a bit, so I would have to be there for me to narrate the story.

"Is that so? Then come back quickly. Only by squishing you will make me hold back from going berserk."

I rather not coming back to your side, but I have to... and that's suck.

"You can always run away and let me beserk her. Then, I don't have to be the protagonist."

It is easy for you to say that. But I am bound to a contract. Well, I can't explain it to you. So, I'm just going to tell you this... It's not that I don't want to run away... I simply can't.

"Okay... okay... I understand... just go!!"

 

4