Chapter 17 – TSSD – 01
227 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I wrote Yuri Mariya as Yuri Marina in the last chapter. Also, I write Miku Nakano title in the wrong number not 1, but 2.

Also, I forgot to add the completed event in the last chapter. Really, sorry.

 

Please enjoy...

 

I took a cold shower cleaning up my body from the dry blood. Although it wasn't a fatal injury, the wound was still very deep. Especially on the right side of my body, that man scratched all over my back and shoulder.

I was done showering and came out from the shower room. I was told that someone would take care of my wound, but it was easy for me to stop my wound from bleeding. They were really quick with the job after the incident.

I didn't need to think about what happened in public. It was a superior problem, not me. So I was surprised to see Sae-sensei in front of me. She sat near the table while muttering…

"At least it's dealt with, just barely…" She breathed a sigh of relief.

Sae-sensei bent over and collapsed in the chair.

"This kind of work is annoying. I won't be able to work for a moment…"

I didn't know if she realized I was here or she just didn't care enough. She looked at me before asking with a flat tone.

"I'm so hungry I can't stand it. What do you want for dinner?"

But, before I open my mouth to answer. She answered her own question. "Sushi. I want sushi. An expensive one."

"Yeah, Sure, I guess."

"You have a good job after all," Sae-sensei said while changing her position.

As I was thinking of responding to her, I happened to look over at Sae-sensei, who looked even more serious than she was before.

"Is your wound fine?" Said Sae-sensei, waving her hand at me, telling me to turn around.

I was completely naked except for the large towel wrapped around my waist. Since the person didn't particularly care. I turned around, showing my back at her.

"It didn't look as bad as I heard."

"Well, most of the blood from the man after all, also I could stop myself from bleeding. Although, I can't heal myself."

"Hum… She will come in a minute. So be patient."

Sae-sensei said while patting my left shoulder.

"Also, tomorrow after school, please come to the guidance counselor's room. I need to introduce you to another of our members."

Sae-sensei told me that as she left the room alone.

I changed into a new shirt and pants, Still feel tired after all that happened. I was also worried about Yukino, so I messaged to ask 'if she is fine or not?' and told her that I needed to be examined so I would come home late.

I had utterly forgotten to message Akizuki Ritsuko. It was too late to message something formal, so it would be better to postpone it.

"Excuse me?" I could hear someone called from outside.

"Yes, you can come in…"

After hearing my permission, a young woman with purple eyes entered the room. She was wearing a pink strapless top and black short-skirt under an oversized white lab coat. Her body was quite tall with long bright blue hair.

 

Name                           : Aki Nijou

Age                             : 25 - Members of TSDF - Seiai Gakuen Nurse

Likes                           : Sake

Relationship                : Co-worker

Affection                    : Normal 10

 

"I heard from Sae that I need to heal your wounds." A young woman came in and stared at me for a long time while raising her eyebrows and expressing her regret. I could feel her pairs of eyes shining slightly glaring at me.

"You are really in bad conditions." She said to me and… "You are just like her, huh…"

This woman's power was more likely about health. She could see my condition with her eyes. That was an interesting power.

She clapped her hand and smiled this time. "Okay, forgot about that. My name is Aki Nijou. I came here to tend your wound, but If you have any other problems, you can consult me in the nurse's office."

She told me that she works at Seiai Gakuen too. She tends my wound at a fast pace without doing anything unnecessary... She made sure my wound could be healed quickly.

As I thought to myself, someone opened the door to the room and came inside.

"Oh, are you finished? The sushi has arrived already. Do you want to Aki?"

It was Sae-sensei with two boxes of sushi in her hand.

"Of course, If you are alright from joining in." Aki-sensei flashed a gentle smile and sat down to join our dinner. Once again, I message Yukino that I had dinner already.

Yukino replied that she went home, which means she returned to her family house rather than the apartment. That was good to hear since it was safer for Yukino in her home rather than in an apartment alone.

"All right, let's start eating." Sae-sensei while eating her portion. While Aki-sensei casually sat on the sofa and started to eat sushi too.

"Hm… D-delicious. This sushi is very delicious!" Aki-sensei was saying it while her eyes were shining.

"Un, this is delicious," I said while eating the tuna one.

"Good, this was an expensive one after all."

As Sae-sensei joined in as well, and the three of us happily continued eating together.

It felt weird to see Sae-sensei so relaxed, but since she was resting, of course, she would have enjoyed her time. Oh, she took a beer.

Oh, well, I just enjoyed my dinner too.

"I'm dieting currently, so I'll stop here."

Aki-sensei, who had been eating heartily mouthful by mouthful, as she ate most of the sushi and putting her chopstick down. Despite her figure, her appetite greatly exceeded a normal male. No wonder Aki-sensei's body was rich with the voluptuous feel of a mature woman. A bosom possessing overwhelming presence, a narrow waist, and every voluptuous curve of her body surpassed Sae-sensei. Even though they looked the same age.

Sae-sensei was holding a can of cold beer in one hand, enjoying her rest time.

"Don't forget to come to my office tomorrow," Sae-sensei told me once again that she would introduce her to all of the members.

As far as I remember, the member I know was Sagiri-senpai.

"Ah, okay. Good night." After I said good night to two teachers that looked like they would have a long drink time, I stood up and tried to leave the room.

I looked up at night. The sky was no star at all. They were hidden by a busy light in this high-rise building area.

"Haa… Today was an unexpected tiring day."

Even though I know this kind of event could be frequent in the near future. I wished for a more reasonable event. Then, I went back to the apartment.

 

Many of the windows of the building were still lit at this time of day. I just finished my jogging in a different area than usual. After I got another message from Sae-sensei, I could rest since another member would take care of Yukino. I took another route to change scenery.

The streets started to have quite a bit of traffic, and people were walking around. On the bench in front of the convenience store, I was drinking a bottle of tea. I also bought some onigiri to eat. I didn't buy much of it because I thought of buying another breakfast in a fast-food chain on the way to school. Also, I didn't need to go to school early, so I had time to go to a fast-food chain.

I arrived at my classroom on time and before lessons began, while making a big yawn, and sat down on my chair. I could see Yukino already in her chair while reading some books. She really came to school after what happened yesterday. She was, by definition, a woman of steel. When I sat down on the chair, she stood up at me and whispered to me.

"Are you fine?"

"I'm fine. I got several scratches when I brought that man to the hospital."

I told Yukino with the same excuse that others told her. Yukino

"Really?" Yukino's voice was filled with concern.

"Yeah, my wound has been taken care of, so you don't need to worry so much."

"Good to hear that… Also, I couldn't say it yesterday, and I wanted to say it directly. Thank you."

Yukino unexpectedly thanked me. She lightly smiled. Yukino always has herself in a state of melancholy and always looks mean sometimes. Even though her eyes look a bit cold regardless, Yukino's face was gorgeous. One can feel an aura of elegance around her. If she smiled more frequently.

But, at the end of the day… Yukino was a good girl.

 

After homeroom ended, Yukino and I began our walk to the clubroom. But, there was something I need to do before that.

"By the way, Yukino, I was called by Sae-sensei. So I need to go to a guidance counselor room."

"Okay, I go to the club room first."

So Yukino left me alone, and I walked to the guidance counselor's room. As soon as I entered the room, there were five people in the room. I was familiar with most of them, and there were two people that I didn't know about, but I think I saw one of them at another place.

Sae-sensei was at her table, while Aki-sensei was standing up next to her. Sagiri-senpai stood near the sofa with only one in the room. While there was a girl I saw before, she was a beautiful young girl with pinkish hair tied by shuriken-like accessories. She sat on the sofa with a relaxed face.

The other girl was someone I had never seen before. She had long, light brown hair that long enough to reach her thigh. Her hair tied at the bottom by ribbon while there were two black-white cylinder clips at her strands of hair. She was the most slender and fragile figure in the room.

"Oh, you are coming. With this, most of all my team members were here. Expected one of us that hid herself in the apartment. She was not a student or worker in this school, so I will introduce her later. Saku-kun, welcome to Tokyo Supernatural Self-Defense Division, Team - 01."

 

Name                           : Miyamoto Musashi

Age                             : 17 - Members of TSDF - Seiai Gakuen 2 - C

Likes                           : Eating

Relationship                : Co-worker

Affection                    : Normal 10

 

Name                           : Yuri Mariya

Age                             : 16 - Members of TSDF - Seiai Gakuen 1 - E

Likes                           : Cooking

Relationship                : Co-worker

Affection                    : Normal 10

 

***

Yui comes to school with such low morale after a disaster cooking class with Nino. She, just like her mother, forbade her from coming again to their kitchen.

"Hah… I just wanted to make some cookies for him."

Yui remembered the boy that happily ate her mother's cheesecake, so she thought to make some homemade cookies for him. If she could make him happy like that too. It may be some cliche story, but Yui couldn't help thinking about the boy that saved her dog from a crash with a car.

His name was Saku Yamada. He had a quite peculiar face with sharp eyes and blonde hair. He also had quite a muscular body since she took a look on another day. Sometimes he looked like a tired man and sleeping in class.

"Can I do something?"

At that time, her eyes found something on board notice. It was a poster about a club, but not something about recruitment to the club. The poster with quite good art and well-written lines told the club to help students with their problems.

"This is! Maybe they can help me."

After reading that, Yui felt her mood became much better. Unfortunately, when she told her friend Nino, she said to her, "Are you trying to make another victim?"

11