Chapter 21 – Ichika Nakano 3
164 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Enjoy this new chapter.

I wrote this while listening to Ichika's character song.

 

Idol, huh. I was wondering if I would be able to count this as my quest said to become a famous actress. But, if in the end, Ichika became a famous actress, how I do it would not be relevant, right?

Maybe I could experiment with this quest. Since there were several benefits from this for me. As I got close with another heroine, also there is a possibility that I could take another quest from this. Other than that, Ritsuko-senpai would be Ichika's manager and take this role more efficiently since she wanted to do this.

"This quite interesting proposal?" I said, after thinking of all the benefits that I could get.

"Eh, but…" Ichika looked unsure about this prospect.

"Ritsuko-senpai, is there any benefit from doing an idol activity to become an actress?" I asked her a question as a test too.

"Hm…" Ritsuko-senpai thought a little bit before she had a long explanation.

 "Well, of course, it would be convenient for me since our company is familiar with Idol activity. Also, in several cases, an idol became an actress. So it is not that something new. The entertainment industry is quite difficult after all. Even if we had the looks or good songs, we still needed luck. This didn't apply to idols. There were plenty of unsuccessful actors who had good looks and were good at acting. You heard about the recent sex scandal, right? I think several of those Idol or actors have talent, but they still choose to do something like that. Of course, sometimes those idols are pressured by their company. At least, our company is saved. After all, our chairman is a nice guy. he is too nice… that some other companies try to bring down our company. Those dam 961 Production!"

"Yeah, I am kinda afraid because of that. Ichika was nearly screwed over by that company. Because of that, I asked Sae-sensei to recommend a trusted manager." I gave Ritsuko-senpai a detailed story of what happened to Ichika a few days ago. And, of course, 765 Production was trustworthy since I knew them from the anime.

"What! They are really despicable. It was fortunate. You didn't experience such an awful thing." Ritsuko-senpai said it while shaking Ichika's hand up and down.

Ichika took a peek at me when Ritsuko-senpai talked about those sex scandals, but I just show a poker face. I didn't think Ritsuko-senpai would believe me if I said that I was behind that sex scandal release.

"So what do you think, Ichika?" I asked Ichika. Since in the end, she was the one making the decisions.

Ichika looked at me with a face that asked for my assistance.

"Well, after what happened a few days ago. I think it's good to join a more trusted company than others. What do you think about, Ritsuko-senpai? She is more trusted than yesterday, man. Right?"

I gave her my opinion about this. Ichika looked at Ritsuko-senpai, who looked at her with sparkling eyes. Her face showed how excited she was. She rather liked the idea of Ichika becoming an idol.

You could see from her appearance - like voice, attitude, and eyes seemed innocent and lively. As she believes in Ichika's potential to become an idol.

"But, Ritsuko-senpai, could you give Ichika actress career as the priority?" I said I gave another push and last advice for Ichika.

"Ah, of course. I can do that." Ritsuko-senpai gave a quick reply.

"If in that case, I will do it."

 Ichika accepted working with Ritsuko-senpai.

"Well, if she and their companies do anything weird to you. You can report it to me. I will take care of them like that company." I told Ichika, who nodded at me.

"Yes, I will."

"Eh!" Ritsuko-senpai was surprised when she heard what I said to Ichika. Her face said that 'there's no way.'

"Yes, you may not believe it. But, I came from abroad. I have several acquaintances that could do dirty jobs." I said it while putting my hand on the table and put a cold smile at Ritsuko-senpai, who immediately looked nervous when we looked at each other.

"There's no way, right?" She said as cold sweat fell on her neck. So our conversation in the cafe was over.

 

The 765 Production front office was on the fourth floor at the old restaurant building. Why were we in their office? Because Ritsuko-senpai was interested to see Ichika's skill. Even though days had become quite late, these two girls were still excited and full of energy. Ichika was quite curious to know the office of the company she would be working on.

When Ichika told her father about it, he was surprisingly lenient and trusted Ichika does. As her father asked who she is with. She told her father about me and described my appearance to him. And he didn't mind his step-daughter with me. His response, "Oh, if it is him. You'll be fine."

"Saku-kun, do you know about my step-father?" Ichika asked me as she closed her call with her father.

"Too bad, I never met him or heard about your step-father. What is your step-father job?"

"He is the director of many hospitals."

"Is that so. Maybe he knows about me from his colleague. I remembered saving someone who ran a hospital too when I was still abroad."

"Hm… to think he is fine with this."

Ichika murmured as we entered the office. It was quite a lonely office. There was a room with a basic office desk, an old computer, and several bookcases.

A young woman was sitting at the desk. She was a young girl with short green hair which goes down to her neck. She was wearing a yellow microphone headset that looked like it was used as a hairband. She also wore a different kind of uniform than Ritsuko-senpai. It was a white dress shirt, and black and green vest, and a large purple ribbon bow tie. I could see a mole mark on her right cheek near her mouth. Her brown eyes focused on the computer screen.

"Oh, she is still here. Kotori-san." Ritsuko called the young woman that she was taken by surprise without thinking and said it out loud, "Whoaa?!"

"Hah… it's just Ritsuko-san. You surprised me there."

"What are you doing?"

"No, I'm not doing anything weird."

The young woman called Kotori said it with a blushed face. The way you were acting was so suspicious.

"Yeah… Yeah… Anyway…" Ritsuko-senpai just let her go with that and introduced us to her.

"This girl is Ichika Nakano. She may become one of our idol members."

"Really, that's amazing. She is adorable." She just stared at her with such high expectations.

"That's right. Ichika-san, this is our office clerk, Kotori Otonashi."

"Kotori Otonashi, a pleasure to meet you."

"Ichika Nakano, happy to work with you."

So these two girls here got acquainted with each other. Kotori-san looked at me with the eyes that asked about me. Before I could say anything, Ritsuko-senpai said to Kotori-san.

"This guy is Ichika's bodyguard."

"Eh? Really? Awesome."

Kotori-san looked at Ichika and me with sparkling eyes and smiled brightly. She was really impressed with me being a bodyguard to Ichika.

"My name is Saku Yamada. Please take care of the young lady."

Since I liked her reaction, I chose to play along with the Ritsuko-senpai game. I bowed politely.

"Ah! Yes, we will take care of her really well." Kotori-san responded with another polite bow. While Ichika and Ritsuko-senpai watched our doing with warm eyes.

After we finished our introduction, Ritsuko-senpai took us to another room. It was a training room that I usually saw in movies or anime. The room was full of mirrors, so the trainer could see their movement in the mirror.

"So how about a little vocal training after that singing a few songs you like."

Ichika began doing vocal training, taught by Ritsuko-senpai. She started with a quiet breath, delicately vibrating her vocal cords before amplifying her sound and tone. After that, she finished her exercise, Ritsuko-senpai said.

Ichika looked kinda nervous. She closed her eyes and slowly started singing.

She had a pleasant singing voice. It was a clear, beautiful voice that had a sort of energetic feel to it. I could clearly hear Ichika's sense of rhythm, beats, and singing ability.

"Heh… you're good at singing." I praised Ichika after she finished singing. Beside me, Ritsuko-senpai clapped her hand with such vigor.

"Hm… Good. This is good." Ritsuko praised her too.

"Thank you for hearing my singing," Ichika said with a refreshing face. She didn't look that nervous like before she sang.

"How about her acting? She must be good too." Ritsuko said with high expectation after seeing Ichika's singing ability.

"Well, from my personal opinion, Ichika's acting was good," I said with absolute certainty about Ichika's acting. Maybe I never saw her act, but the way she acts in everyday life when I saw Ichika singing that can convey emotion in the lyrics as they were with only her expression and voice.

I thought that was really impressive. And Ritsuko-senpai realized Ichika's talent.

"Yeah, I think so too… Ichika. How about we try a scene from this theater play."

Ritsuko-senpai pulled out the script and gave it to Ichika.

"How about the monologue scene." Ritsuko-senpai, with a serious face, gave instruction to Ichika, who followed Ritsuko-senpai without asking anything. They kinda entered their own world, so focused.

Ichika was incredible at acting. I never saw a theater play and just saw people acting in the movie. She possessed an incredible talent for acting. The tone of her voice was great and very charming. She didn't sound like she was acting. She was natural, as if she was in the mood. Her acting captured my and Ritsuko-senpai's heart. It was an unbelievable feeling for me.

It was a beautiful scene for me. After seeing her act for the first time, Ichika got her first fan. As she finished with her acting, I came over to her and grabbed her shoulder.

"That's great, Ichika. I swear that I would make you become a famous actress as your first fan." I said to Ichika. Ichika's face blushed in response to my straightforward confession.

"Eh, really."

"Yeah, that's incredible to watch."

"Thank you. That gives me confidence." She took a step back from me, and with a big smile on her face that reddened a little.

"I will do my best for you."

 

Ichika Nakano liked you a lot.

Affection + 30

10