1. Short Prologue – Speed lover.
46 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a dark and silent void where countless stars slept, a sudden and fast object flashed through with extreme speed. Immediately after the object swept through, a few different voices softly cursed. Yet the only thing to be seen was the after image of the speeding, no one in sight.

Long fingers were dancing on a panel full of various colorful buttons, a person would stare in awe at the skilful looking control. But at closer observation, especially after lifting their gaze to look at the being whom the fingers belonged to, they would immediately erase those thoughts. The head of this human like- yet-not being was swaying side to side, obviously unstable as it even rolled its shoulders in a small dance, moving to the deep bass resonating through the spaceship. 

This being seemed to be intoxicated, or at least mentally ill, but the first was more believable since there were different bottles messily littered on the floor. 

One of its hands reached out to turn a pink circle on the large futuristic panel, it turned up the music in the speakers and the whole ship seemed to shake from the vibration of the bass as the being continued swaying. Pulling the handles and clicking buttons at random. The medium silver and white spaceship spun around, making different rapid turns before disappearing in some direction in a blink.

The fancy white spaceship slowed down before hovering down onto a dark purple planet, within a few minutes it landed on the roof of a small and worn out box shaped house.

 The ship caused the small poor house to shake a bit as it took a seat, immediately a voice could be heard loudly cussing along with hurried steps. 

A block shaped piece of material was pushed out of the flat roof, from the tiny "door" emerged an old man. He had a strong but small appearance, identical to a gnome expect for having only one big eye. The man stomped over to the spaceship with a furious expression before giving it a fierce kick. He yelled: 

"Get out you- you!! Sitting your load of metal junk on my house all the time like it's some parking lot!!! What will you do when it falls apart?!" 

The man spat at the cement beneath him before crossing his arms, continuing to curse under his breath. At the same time the door of the spacecraft opened, a tall silhouette emerged in the entrance. It stumbled and slowly made its way out as some empty bottles rolled out the ship onto the roof.

0