3. The Universe is Unfair.
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Vesmir exhaled another cloud of purple smoke, slowly getting up, he sat up and walked down a fight of small stairs. With long strides he made his way to a sliding door, it automatically opened. Inside was in contrast to the rest of the ship, a dark blue room. 

On the floor were messily thrown clothes and a few bottles layed on the nightstand near a circle shaped bed. The amount of random things laying around was extreme. However, there was a line of softly glowing neons along the wall of the whole room, It looks chaotic yet cozy.

The four eyed male walked to a high closet and opened it, rummaging through different pieces of clothes inside. He hummed a small melody as he picked out a few pieces of clothes.

A few moments later he was done changing, Vesmir took a pair of black sunglasses from the nightstand near the bed, taking them on before announcing "Alright, let's rave it." 

- - - - - - - - - -                    👽                      - - - - - - - - - - -

The sky was dark black, the spaceship had actually landed in a parking lot. All sorts of different floating expensive-looking ships were neatly parked next to each other, all in different color. Not far away he could see several tall and low houses, all built strangely and looking extremely high-end, decorated with neon lights and looking especially like they were made for partying.

  Vesmir whistled at the sight before walking away towards one of the houses, the sound of merry laughter and deep bass could be heard from the distance.

After walking close enough, Vesmir indeed noticed some creatures guarding the main entrance of the whole place. Speculating the different outcomes in his mind, he looked around before disappearing out of sight.

 Vesmir jumped over a high wall and found himself standing in a crowd of various different creatures drinking around a pool, fortunately the place was so packed no one noticed him jumping in. Or at least he thought so, he didn't dwell on it much before slipping his way through the people. 

"Hey, did you see that tall person? His antennas looked so straight.." A few female aliens were discussing among themselves. The one that looked like a pile of slime, a glob, replied "No I didn't see him? Where where?"

"Over there."

"Kyaaaa, you're right!" 

All the females squealed and giggled, one nudging the other that started the conversation about the unknown alien.

She probed "He is walking away! Quickly go after him~" The alien girl that imitated the conversation had red hair and 8 eyes, now her cheeks were flushed the same color as her hair as she shook her head. "Are you crazy-" Before she could continue the other gals around her were all cheering on, encouraging her to go as they pushed her in the direction the male dissappeared.

The red haired girl accidently bumped into another person's back due to all the pushing, she let out a small gasp immediately apologizing, flustered.

Her friends behind her giggled again, she hushed them, a little angry. 

At the same time the person who she bumped into turned around. It was obviously a male creature of some race, he was very tall. With dark green slicked back hair and triangles of the same color sticking out like thorns where the normal ears would be. His eyes were golden and merged with green, pupils so big there wasn't any white to be seen. 

All the girls gasped in unison:

How handsome...

The man opened his mouth, breaking them all out of their stupor.

"It's fine." He said, before walking away, disappearing without a trace. The group of girls were in silence before one of them stated jokingly "Well, I hope they're serving something as tasty as that in the main course tonight." 

The rest of the girls laughed at the silly words, all continuing to talk between each other again with a new topic, becoming rowdy as merry laughter tinkled.

The green-haired male strode through the crowd, fixing his collar of what seemed to be a type of slim green suit, complimenting his hair that was of same color. His slightly heeled gold shoes tapped in unison with his steps, he stopped in front of a table serving different foods

 The green male took a plate that had a ball of some kind of jelly substance on it, over it poured a red syrup, it looked glossy and inviting. He took a thin metal stick; which seemed to be the only silverware before continuing to walk towards the entrances of one the houses.

There was a bar with floating seats. Which was typical on most planets, he looked around at the crowd of different creatures before sitting down on an empty one. Placing his plate on the hot pink colored glowing bar counter. The male stabbed into his meal before starting to eat, savoring every bite with his sharp teeth.

Some creatures were attracted to the green haired male alien, but none of them had the guts to go over watching the sharp teeth tearing up the jelly. They felt that if they bothered him they might end up like that jelly, instinct was almost never wrong. A chill ran down their spines as they continued what they were doing, erasing the thoughts of getting close. The further, the better actually ah...

The labeled as "dangerous" male from onlookers vision finished eating the dish. He called over the bartender, and with a few words exchanged he ordered himself a drink. He sat there waiting as another alien walked in the bar. The alien who walked in wore a pair of sunglasses, with an attractive lean figure, long legs and a pair of gorgeous antennas. All the creatures in the room felt that the universe was unfair all of the sudden, they cursed the creator up above.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -                👽                - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The creator up above: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

0