7. Self – Defense.
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Outside the window there was vast darkness, littered with shining stars. But if one looked closely enough, they could spot a pitch black object in the distance.

Vesmir nudged the green haired alien,

"Hey, why didn't you say there was another ship out there?"

The green haired alien narrowed his big eyes, it looked very comical as he replied: 

"I wasn't sure.."

"I hope they aren't looking for any trouble." 

Vesmir got up and stretched his limbs before walking nearby to the main panel of the ship. He looked once again outside at the spaceship, it was in the same place.

"Zuni."

Vesmir called out.

"Yes?"

The robotic voice chimed in.

"Can you track if the black ship near us has any weapons?" 

There was a soft buzzing noise before the robotic voice spoke again, "No, in fact there doesn't seem to be any activity at all in the ship."

Vesmir pushed back his hair and leaned against the control panel. He watched as the green haired male slowly got up and walked over, swinging side to side. He had almost fallen down several times.

Vesmir grinned again, he walked over to support the other alien and steadily escorted him to sit on the chair in front of the control panel.

The green haired alien flopped down on the chair, heaving a sigh as if walking over was the hardest thing he had ever done.

"If there's no activity coming from the ship, where did that loud sound come from?"

The green haired alien looked up at Vesmir, and Vesmir half sat down on the panel In front of the other alien.

"Well." Vesmir started, "We don't know that. Let's go check the ship out. Zuni, drive us closer to that ship." The four eyed alien seemed oddly eager to go invade.

A flash of realization flashed through the green haired aliens eyes, he started at Vesmir and slowly spoke, "What if there is any danger?"

Vesmir raised his eyebrows, as if trying to process what the other had just said before answering a question with a question, 

"What's your name?"

The green haired alien immediately started stripping off his suit, throwing it away. There was a confused expression on Vesmir's face before he let out an "Oh".

The green haired alien had twisted his torso, pulling his white shirt to the side. On the back of his right shoulder was a word, no, a name. Written in a thin font there stood " E R Z O N   L A U R."

Erzon, the green haired alien turned back, leaning back into the comfortable chair. Vesmir looked at him for a few seconds, drowning in thought before showing a wide smile.

"My name is Vesmir Grimoire. Now get up, let's go check for goodies. If anything looks dangerous we will run."

A lost abounded ship in the middle of nowhere, seemed very dangerous itself. However, two high aliens couldn't use logic at the moment.

Erzon seemed to agree and got up, he stumbled his way to the couch and picked up the pillow he previously held. Vesmir took a bag from somewhere, shoving it into his pocket before making his way to the exit of the ship.

"Kekeke."

Vesmir let out a weird chuckle, it looked like he was up to no good. Erzon followed behind and Vesmir turned to look at him, looking down at the pillow in the others hands.

"What are you taking that for?"

"Self-defense."

Erzon replied.

Vesmir narrowed his four eyes and grabbed a flask of alcohol from the table.

"I got my self-defense too, let's go." 

-------------------------------------------------

0