Prologue
65 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My name is Alex, just your modern and lonesome teenager who persevere to become a Doctor, a surgeon to be specific. But we didn't exactly have the total financial support, so I'm expected to work various odd jobs to save.

Don't get me wrong. We're not poor by all means, just in the middle section of society.

My mother works abroad to give us a better life, leaving me and my sisters under the care of my Uncle.

As for my father, I no longer see him. My parents had long divorced, and I care not of the history so long we're currently a happy family. We bounce every now and then, wandering here and there as we live in various apartments and schools.

It... wasn't a pleasant experience, frankly it's quite adventurous in my opinion, the neighbourhood I mean, but not so much it my schools.

Physical, Cyber and psychological bullying along with the nonchalant or bias teachers and horrendous school system. Is not something a child supposed to grow up with.

Due to my uncommon upbringing, I've grown mature, cynical and paranoid in the crowds, my social awareness Increased in some aspects but some of it decreased. 

All in all, despite my unpleasant experience, it's what made me 'me' and it's not something I'd want to give up willingly. 

I've turned into a sheltered & introvert, but to compensate for my lack of outgoing schedule, exercising resistant training and bulking with a healthy diet is something I do to avoid medical  problems, but mainly to deterre potential bullies by seeing me as an easy target. 

Admittedly It affected me more than I've preferred as grown with a questionable personality over time. I'm now Grade 11, a senior high student, I applied my Track: STEM and hope for the best that I'll be placed in a better learning environment or otherwise I'll just sink or swim.

Although I mostly go to the flow, I truly am interested in becoming a surgeon, but for now. I suppose nursing is fine. Yes there's competition-- but I honestly couldn't see myself as an engineer. 

Not when I could barely pass in calculus and general math.

Back at the matter on hand.

Alex was a person who always wanted to seek emotional stimulation after a busy hustle in his modules.

It was just that his stimulation takes in the form of games & loving lollies, mostly the latter on questionable cultural websites. Their slender bodies, puffy cheeks, clear eyes... Looking at those innocent and lovely creatures always give his mind palpitation. This was similar to how cat lovers like to cuddle cats. By all means, he would love to cuddle and do mufufu things to those lollies.

Unfortunately, the laws of the real world prevented him from publicly expressing his interest regarding an animated loli. he could only suppress his desires by watching loli anime, 'anime' and adore them secretly. Lest he risk the ire of society, he, after all... prioritise his safety and peaceful status above all else.

Besides, his love for lolies were only the form of arts and animations, the less semblance of the putrid real world the better. 

Playing games that have loli characters was good. It was much better than looking at static pictures. He played a lot of games during his abysmal free time and even created many drawing in his canvas.

That said.

Alex was in a good mood. While wearing his usual hoodie and jeans, he sits relaxedly in his organized room, enjoying a can of sode and pie. For some reason, he felt that his luck for the day was surprisingly good.

From this morning, Alex experienced a lot of signs one after another, omens that are pleasant by all means.

He wakes up in the night and the first thing he saw was the number 6: 69:69 on his alarm clock. Not long after that, when he turned a page of his modular Pre-calculus textbooks and found the lack of questionnaires.

This was a good omen.

About 30 minutes ago, he played FGO, a Gacha smartphone game to relieve boredom. He played this game just so she can collect and appreciate the cards, especially the one with loli artwork. Suddenly, he acquired a few summon tickets from a new event and a surprise spooking of Illyasviel out of nowhere

This was another good omen.

The current outbreak of disease forces me to quit my odd jobs and work over modular classes instead of being traditional. Although it's a tragic event, I see it as a blessing in disguise. A sorta omen.

...why?

Mainly because of the 24/7 internet access and I won't be forced to interact with others. 

Happy life and a win-win for everyone. 

Although... he can't help but feel wary of the strange probabilities, lady Fortuna despises him in all forms. It's why he doesn't favor luck & inane talent over hard works and hardships. 

Nevertheless, never have he entertained the thought that he'll enjoy the experience of quarantine, but then again. It wasn't much of a difference from his usual routine.

Life was...It was... Adequate.

No. It was perfect! It just he didn't have the appropriate term or reaction over it, and he constantly wish this every day. 

It's honestly a miracle for introverts.

It was the kind of social life he preferred even in his childhood, left alone in his comfort zone with no sassing nor slurs. He doesn't mind the lack of teacher guiding over his subjects, it was a great trade-off over the missing menaces called classmates.

I absent mindlessly smiled at that sentiment. 

Sometimes he often wondered why'd he even waste  time & money if he could just get the same (or even better) results over his own way instead of that of a traditional system. 

Anyway. 

(1st pov.)

Life was good and continues undisturbed as it supposed to, the first term ended thankfully uneventful and the second term is coming along smoothly. I finally finished the last pieces of my textbooks with a satisfied sigh as I laid back at my seat with a huff, procrastinating, is a blessing and a curse in my opinion. Mostly a bloody curse.

But sometimes the motivation that my future at stake is a good... thing. As it's basically my sword of Damocles, my...drive, to study.

Thankfully I could now play online games and read books undisturb till I fall asleep in exhaustion. 

That said, I played all night long with great pleasure. I relished those moments of elation as I laugh and cry in vehemence over time. Seriously, online gaming these days is stressful. 

"F*ck you lax! Same for you Rengarr!"

Somewhere at the middle of my Ranked flex, I let out a exhausted growl of annoyance as I frantically swept the buzzing bug in front of me with one hand, while the other is working over the mouse. With exhausted brain, I didn't even realise that my room is clean and bug free, and with no entrances whatever for an insect to get in nor nearby greenery in my neighbourhood. Unless I've arrived with a bug attached with me somewhere then it's unlikely for them to infest my humble abode. I made sure my room is clean and bug-free to avoid Medical issues and due to my ethics. 

Rhat said, my careless actions accidentally hit the monitor. 

Hard.

But before I could express my shock and remorse at the hair-line cracks, a myriad of bright flashes erupted engulfing and blinding me at the process. 

_____

AN: So... how's the Start? Mc isn't necessary a pedo, not even hormonal as I wanted an asexual MC. ( Don't lie to me and to yourself, I know that you also love Animated Loli. Nsfm or not.)

Constructive Criticism and Opinions over my characters and world background is welcome, though due excuse my jarring writing or lacklustre dictionary.

I only write in my free time after all, and that's me being exhausted after a long season of modules and chores.

Disclaimer: This is a fanfiction of works of others, I don't gain monetary rewards or supports etc, other than entertainment and writing experience. Certain people deserve this credit for inspiring me.

Do enjoy my book tho, I update 2-3 times in weekends (Sat & Sun). 

1