Synopsis
960 4 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lincoln sat back on his bed which was surrounded by a green cloth as a barrier between him and the other patients. It had been three years since the accident that left his leg paralyzed and he was hospitalized.

As usual, Lincoln focused on reading his book and ignored his surroundings. The evening sun entered from the window, followed by the dark night blanketing the city. The fluorescent lights seemed to be the cause of silence until only the click of clock were heard. When the clock shows eleven o'clock at night, Lincoln fells asleep.

*Tuk tuk tuk ...

The sound of high heels can be heard from the outside and a long fingers parted the green curtain, the nurse in the pink uniform drew closer to the side of the bed and smiled at Lincoln's sleeping face before slowly tidying the lying book and left.

As soon as the nurse left, a light flashed around Lincoln. Light flickered like fireflies and one by one the balls of light entered his body. After the orb disappeared, a flash of light shone brightly, then Lincoln's body was no longer there.

°°°

In the middle of the forest, the black magician's hiding place. Several buildings were erected as dwellings and boxes of wheat fields made the place look like an ordinary village. However, in a simple wooden house, there is a basement that is used for performing rituals.

Bright light shone on the basement facilities. Before long the light began to dim and disappear. There was a man dressed as a hospital patient lying on the cold stone floor. The man is Lincoln. On the floor around Lincoln, you can see straight and curved lines made of red liquid forming a round image and several strange objects scattered in a formation.

Outside the circle. Two men in black robes seemed to be arguing while occasionally pointing at Lincoln. After a while, they seemed to come to an agreement and one of the men began to drag Lincoln's body to a corner and shackle his arms and legs with chains that stuck to the wall.

After making sure the shackles were properly attached, the man began to draw something on Lincoln's body with a red liquid and put strange objects around the picture. After placing a crystal the size of a ping pong ball in the center of Lincoln's chest, the man began reciting incantations.

The crystal begins to glow with a black light and the drawing along with a strange object begins to react to the crystal and absorbs and locks Lincoln's spirit into the crystal. Lincoln's breath stopped and his body began to harden and rot.

If the ritual has been successful. Lincoln will rise with his body that has become a skeleton. And at that time, a lich was born.

This is a story about a lich. Lich's diary.

16