Innocence Lost
5.9k 3 120
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Unsurprisingly, the results of his mini tournament were quickly determined without much fuss, though the initial number of disciples dropped dramatically after his speech.

The three chosen was Kang Su, water elemental, Xuejie, Wind elemental and Xieren, fire elemental.

All in all, Liang Fei was impressed by his disciples performance. Each was very strong and Liang Fei was tempted to have them all represent him but that was not possible. Too bad.

Liang Fei was about to return home when he was stopped by Xieren, who stared up at him expectantly. The two stared at one another for a while, both waiting for the other to speak.

After a minute, Xieren broke the silence.

"Shizun, did I do well?" He asked, wanting to be praised. He'd fought hard and had wanted to impress the man in front of him. He might not be able to defeat Shizun but he could show himself to be his strongest disciple.

Liang Fei sighed, not sure how to respond. Xieren did indeed do well but...

His fighting style was a bit wild.

Liang Fei felt bit responsible, recognizing some of the moves he'd used during the match. It was the ones he used when fighting as Tankian. Part of him was impressed he(XR) could mimic him so well though he(LF) was mostly concerned. While he'd refrained from the more underhanded moves he (LF) used, it was still very clearly feral.

Watching the fight was like watching a mauling.

Still, Xieren had the kind of grace that allowed even such savagery to look as elegant as a waltz so perhaps only he noticed it. Others seemed more impressed with his speed and ferocity, which was impressive.

"It was... a fight." He replied, a bit unsure how to express his feelings just then. He was proud that his student was so strong but a bit concerned about how much he'd(XR) picked up from him(LF).

Xieren wasn't sure what that response meant but felt like it wasn't a positive thing.

Thinking back to his brief matches, he knew he'd fought a bit more recklessly than usual. He had struck hard and fast so he could finish the match quickly. He wanted to be the last one standing.

He very much showed off his less than ideal self and perhaps Shizun was disappointed? Would he dislike a student like him?

"Did... did I do something wrong?" He mumbled, meekly looking up at the man before him. He briefly recalled that Shizun liked cute things and while he had grown some, perhaps he could still get a reaction?

As expected, Liang Fei softened a little, his brows relaxing just a bit. Xieren inwardly sighed with relief.

"It's nothing like that." He assured, resting a hand on the young man's shoulder, much to his(XR) disappointment. He assumed the head pat from before meant he'd get more but now the man was actively avoiding doing so.

He'd just work harder.

Unaware of the unspoken challenge that had been taken up by his student, Liang Fei continued.

"I just hope you are prepared to compete as passionately as you did today. You will be fighting against tougher students after this."

"Shizun doesn't think I can do it?" He pouted, wanting the man to look at him.

"No, I know you are capable but you mustn't be arrogant and assume you will win." He explained, folding his hands behind his back. "Work hard and you will succeed."

"Yes, Shizun!" He said, bowing. He then looked up with excitement. "Ah, can we spar today?" He asked, nearly buzzing with energy. For some reason, he wanted to spar. Every time they did, Xieren got to get close to Shizun. Some days he could get close enough to take in his unique scent and touch him.

"Now?" Liang Fei asked, thinking about it for moment before shaking his head. "You must rest up otherwise you won't be ready for tomorrow."

"Yes..." He grumbled, feeling dissatisfaction in his heart but keeping his face calm. He didn't want Shizun to think he was impatient.

With that, the two parted ways, though Xieren kept turning back to look at Liang Fei's retreating back. Sadness filled his chest as the man walked on, never looking back once.

***

Hours had passed and Xieren was in no better a mood than before. He felt very frustrated though he wasn't sure why. He had been praised by Shizun but he had wanted to talk to him more.

To ask about what 'adult matters' could be.

From the little he'd gotten from Xuejie, it seemed to mean intimacy of some kind. He doubted Shizun had been in someway intimate with Elder Zhihao present but the thought still had Xieren's blood boiling.

How was it that he wasn't allowed to touch Shizun as he'd like but those other men could?

The thought of other men touching Shizun made him unconsciously growl, making the few nearby shiver and run off, scared of the sudden feeling of danger surrounding the young man.

Only one person was unconcerned and that person had already slung an arm around Xieren's shoulder.

"Hey bro!" Xuejie said, smiling jovially, unaware of how close he was to being killed. Had he smelled unfamiliar, Xieren would have very well have snap his neck.

"Xuejie." Xieren sighed, feeling a bit calmer at the familiar scent. He was still mad but had already suppressed it deep in his heart. Xuejie lead them to his room, which confused Xieren since he'd never had anyone come by before.

No, Shizun had been there before followed by Xinyi.

After checking to see if anyone had seen them, Xuejie pulled out a pile of papers, his grin manic with smugness.

"You asked and I have delivered, bro." He proclaimed, smirking as he sat down across from Xieren. Seeing the young man frown in confusion, Xuejie continued. "You asked before about 'adult matters' and I'm here to reveal the wonders of adulthood."

"Ah." Xieren relaxed a bit, feeling a bit wary. He definitely wanted to know since Shizun seemed keen on keeping this from him.

Xuejie preened, reading his friends response as a yes so he continued. Handing over some papers, he started to explain.

"Now to start, this is a lady. You may look on but don't get too excited." He joked, waving a hand dismissively. "We are close but not close enough to enjoy each other's company in such a way. Surely you don't want to see another's man's-"

"Xuejie, what is this." Xieren asked, his cold eyes looking at the image before with pure judgement and bemusement.

"..."

"Is this supposed to be female?" He asked, holding up the image with a wry smirk. While the image was definitely female, it was hard to come to that conclusion just looking at it. A literal stick figure with two large circles where the breast would be was all any would see.

"Shut up..." Xuejie muttered, his face red.

"I believe humans are supposed to have more definition to their bodies than this." Xieren ruthlessly continued, amused by the image more than anything. "Did you not once boast about being an admirer of the female form and yet-"

"Shut up!! It's not my fault, okay?" He countered, slapping a hand down on the floor. "Drawing with a brush is hard and I went through a lot of parchment to bring you this."

"You wasted so much paper and this was what you brought forth?"

"Oi, don't act all high and mighty." He grumbled. "We both know you can't draw any better than me."

"I could probably than this though." He muttered, staring down at the page once more.

"You!" Who was this cruel man before him? Was this how bros treated one another? See how he wouldn't share his stash with this ungrateful guy! "Do you want my help or do you want to go and ask someone else?"

"No, please continue." Seeing that he might have pushed the joke too far, Xieren relented. Just a little. "I will ignore your... artistic shortcomings." He said magnanimously, as if he was the one doing the favor.

"...You take after Shizun way too much. It's scary." He sighed, shaking his head. Despite his bruised ego, he continued on. "But worry not, bro, for this Xuejie will enlighten you to the wonders of adulthood."

Xieren looked on, his expression cold and perfectly calm as Xuejie explained a lot of things to him. They were foreign and strange but familiar as he had felt all the things he said was normal for young men.

As he was told more, his head both above and below started to feel strange. He finally had a name to this feeling but knowing didn't make it any better.

"These urges," He cut in, wanting to know more. "you say, are usually because of women, yes?"

"Yeah, why?"

"What about men?" He asked, wanting to know if such things were possible between men.

"What about them?" Xuejie still didn't get it.

"Do..." He wanted to ask if men would have such relations but then it would possibly implicate Shizun since he was the reason Xieren was asking to begin with. As such, he changed his question. "Is it strange to feel such things about men?"

"Eh?" Xuejie wasn't sure what to say at first cause he was still trying to fathom what had been asked. Had he really asked... "W-why ask that? That isn't a subject I know a lot about bro."

Xuejie wasn't bent like that so how would he know?! He knew there were people like that but that wasn't him so how could he answer that?

"Then it doesn't happen?" He asked, his heart a mix of joy at Shizun not having such feelings for the sect leader but deeper down a bit hurt. He wasn't sure why though.

Seeing the expression on his friends face, Xuejie relented, not wanting his friend to be confused. What kind of friend left another hanging with just an 'i don't know.'

"I mean, it does but not generally." He said, a bit doubtfully. "Being like that with another man is a bit strange so..." He continued on but Xieren stopped listening. To feel such things for a man was strange? Was he strange for feeling as he did?

Xuejie was smart on matters concerning other people. Xieren was not a social person so he mostly relied on him to tell him how things should be. He trusted Xuejie and knew that affections were between men and women.

But Shizun was a man and he still felt the burning heat of desire for him.

So perhaps Xieren was strange.

The night continued on until the lights were put out. Xuejie left, leaving behind some booklets of 'light reading' for Xieren to enjoy. To his surprise, it was actually well drawn pictures so he concluded it must have been bought.

Only Xuejie would spend hard earned money on such things.

Yet the feeling that Xieren was strange continued as he used a small flame spell to illuminate the pages. The images were very ambiguous, making one aware of what was happening but still covering up just enough.

Yet he felt nothing but mild embarrassment at seeing naked women.

Flipping through the pages, he began wondering if Shizun had books like these. Did he like them? Did he touch himself like Xuejie said.

All of a sudden the image of Shizun, lying in bed with his hair unbound rushed to the forefront of his mind.

Xieren sat up quickly, pressing a hand to his now hardening erection. He had hoped pressing on it would make it go away but no such luck. The little junior, now named pillar of strength, refused to go down, throbbing as his master's mind wandered.

Seeking a distraction from such thoughts about the man, his eyes fell on the booklet. The page showed off a man and woman in a revealing pose, the man pressing the woman's back to his chest as his hand roamed over her mostly covered chest. Seeing it, it was clear the man was fondling her privates and she was enjoying it.

Unbidden, he imagined Shizun in such a position, his body displayed before him as he looked away. His expression was still cold but the flush to his skin made him all the more appealing.

Xieren's fingers twitched, his desire to reach out and touch the man increasing. His fingers brushed against himself and he let out a small moan. What brought him to his end was recalling the feeling of Shizun's fingers brushing through his hair. That tingling feeling as his calloused hands brushed his scalp.

"Tch." He shivered as his body curled up on itself, trying to contain his moans. It was hard and he had to bite his lip to keep quiet. Unconsciously, his hands clenched, prolonging the pleasure just a bit longer. The feelings passed, even as his body continue to shake.

He definitely didn't dislike the feeling.

Shame filled him as he continued to touch himself with just his fingers. All the while, Shizun's calm and soothing voice cooed in his ears, praising him endlessly.

Not too fast now.

Is that fine?

Do you feel good?

I'm glad. Keep going then.

This continued throughout the night, the only sounds being the quiet gasps of air and the turning of pages.

***

The next morning, as the bird chirped eagerly, leave fell from a tree. Confused, the bird looked down, wondering why it's nest was shaking. Some distance below, there was a young man, banging his head against the tree trunk.

Oi, go bang your head against someone else's nest. The bird complained as it flew away to get breakfast.

Despite the birds clear displeasure, Xieren continued to bang his head, wanting to get the night before out of his head.

How shameful! Thud.

How ungrateful. Thud.

How gratifying... Thud.

How was he supposed to look at Shizun after what he'd done. The things he'd imagined was... no, he must never think of them again or else he might explode.

Looking on, Xinyi, who was standing nearby couldn't help but sigh. Her brother was way too abusive toward trees.

"A-Ren, please leave the trees alone." She jokingly chided as she walked over. "They have yet to wrong you though if this continues on, they might find reason to."

"What are you doing here?" He didn't bother to turn back, feeling his sister's teasing gaze on the back of his head,

"Other than watching you attempt to smack the stupid from your head?" She asked, walking closer. In her hands was a basic filled with gardening tools. "I was about to do some errands. Would you like to walk with me or are you too busy?" She asked, leaning against the greatly abused tree trunk.

"You have become a lot less fun to talk to." He complained, glowering at the pretty young girl. It was strange how despite the images he'd had seen the night before, Xinyi was still just Xinyi. He felt no lust for her.

"As a little sister, it is my duty to take every opportunity to tease." She countered, giggling. Hearing those words, Xieren felt content, figuring that such matters were not important just then.

Reaching up, he took Xinyi's basket from her and was about to walk with her when a familiar voice called out to them.

"Brother Xieren!"

120