Too Much
4.3k 17 93
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

AN: For those curious, I have a few exams this week I'll need to study for so ya'll get a two for one this time around. I feel like I'll need the pick me up after this week is done.

For ya'll, you get a long one~

*****

The woman knew who Liang Fei was. Most of the senior women knew about him. They kept silent as it was an unspoken rule to let the new girls learn how things were on their own. Experience was the best teacher after all.

But that was before this man caught the eye of the most powerful man in the room.

While no one was sure about this man's identity, the way the madam, prideful as she was, bowed and fawned over him made it clear he was capable. Not to mention he was also handsome, more so than anyone in the room.

There were other young masters who were good-looking, like a polished gem but this man, he was nothing like that. He came into the room and without doing anything, drew everyone's eyes. They sense the authority and poise he exuded and knew better than to ignore him.

It was because of this that the women in the room were fighting with one another to gain his favor. Even if it was just for a night, it was worth it to be close to him. They wanted him. Anything they could get.

Yet throughout the entire evening, no one was able to entice him. Every suggestion was ignored and their bodies, flush with youthful appeal, were treated like nothing in his eyes. He barely gave any girl a glance.

Seeing him there, one might have assumed he was but a doll, placed there to be admired by everyone. Yet all that changed when this uncle showed up. From the moment he came in, this man had yet to look away. When another young master had taken hold of the cold beauty, the man had immediately stomped over, leaving behind his attendant.

The attendant watched as the two embraced, sharing a moment that was surely one of lovers. The looks they gave one another as if there was no one else in the room, how could anyone not be envious?

The look of boredom was gone from the mysterious man's face, replaced with anticipation, as he had found something to entertain him. Everyone else was ignored as the two went back, his original attendant dismissed.

Back to the present, Liang Fei turned to the woman who had arrived. He didn't know her. Still, she was quite lovely.

"Is there something you need?" Liang Fei was feeling quite impatient, his mind still on the revelation that his student was so close. His eyes drifted back to Xieren, who was talking to the woman pushing the cart. He wasn't sure what was being said but he could tell Xieren was in control of the conversation.

Now that he was paying attention, he began to wonder how he'd missed it before. Xieren had a unique look compared to everyone else he had met. He was the only one with hair like that and gold eyes.

Then again, he hadn't had a chance to see his eyes the first time they met so that was not his fault.

Still, seeing his student after so long, Liang Fei was filled with joy. For a while, he was worried about how Xieren had fared after his death. Was he alright? Was he safe? Was he mad?

Of course, he must be mad. Liang Fei had broken his promise to him. He must have thought he was abandoned. That poor child...

Xieren, however, stood tall and confident, showing off his looks and presenting himself with dignity and pride. He had grown up well.

Liang Fei was so proud~

The woman beside him, Xiaomin watched as his eyes went back to the young master, his expression softening in such a way that drew the eye. If this uncle usual face was described as a cold front, his face now was a gentle breeze, comforting and sweet.

There was affection in those eyes.

Xiaomin grimaced at the sight.

"Uncle, I didn't realize you were like that." She stated, watching the man snap out of his daze. Seeing a man look at another man like that was... strange. She wasn't comfortable with it.

"Like that?" He echoed, blinking at her with clear confusion. Seeing his expression, Xiaomin wasn't sure how to proceed. Was he unaware of his look?

"Do you..." She tried to think of a tactful way to ask but the subject wasn't one she liked. She turned to the young master. "do you have an interest in that man?"

"That..." Liang Fei followed her gaze. "Oh him? Yes, I'm interested. He is very important to me."He stated, nodding along. Xieren was his precious student after all. If he wasn't interested in his wellbeing, he wouldn't be a very good teacher, now would he?

Having her suspicions confirmed really didn't comfort her any. She had wanted to assume at first that this uncle was just after the young master's money or power but was he actually one of those?!

"Truly?" Xiaomin barely kept the disdain from her voice as she continued down the line of questioning. "Even though you've only just met."

"We met before." He clarified, confused by her tone. His happiness at having found Xieren, however, loosened his tongue. "We've even slept together a few times."

"S-slept?!" The notion of two men together was too much for the woman to contemplate. How... Where does it go?! "So you guys are already intimate with one another?!"

"I suppose?" The elder shrugged, no longer really thinking about Xiaomin's reaction to his words. The women here were strange after all so he thought nothing of it. His focus was now on Xieren. "We've slept together, shared a bath and traveled together quite a bit before this. I haven't seen him in a while, so I didn't recognize him at first but I'm sure he's the man I've been looking for."

"You..." Xiaomin grimaced but hid it behind a cup. "Your feelings are quite deep, it seems."

"I suppose so." He reasoned, his mind wandering back to Xieren. There were many things to consider. Like if Xieren was an important character, could he be the protagonist?

It was definitely possible and it fits. The protagonist was a student of Shao Liang Fei who hated the man and grew up to be a strong cultivator. Xieren was all those things. 

But he could he see his adorable student as a heartless man willing to kill his master in the way it was written about? Xieren was such a sweet child and-

Then he recalled how he had tried to kill Liang Fei a few days ago and immediately cast that thought aside.

Ah, his adorable Xieren became so scary!

Saddened by the thought of his student being his killer, he didn't notice as Xiaomin offered him a drink. His mind was on other things, so he drank it without thought, only noting how surprisingly sweet the brew was.

Did juice usually have a spicy aftertaste?

***

Elsewhere, a certain young demoness was fuming as she trudged through the snow-covered forest. She had been tasked with finding and bringing back some human for her master. The why's was never given, not that she was expecting an explanation.

Lord Xieeren never told her anything.

Still, to give her this task was insulting! She didn't even like humans that much. Sure, she was willing to tolerate them for their ingenuity and creative inventions but that was as far as she could push herself. Yet her lord chose to mingle with them.

In a lesser demon, such traits were a clear weakness. Yet, her master was anything but weak.

Yao Da was a woman in love. As a demoness, strength was the most attractive feature of any potential mate. It was why her devotion to the demon king was so deep.

Lord Xieren was the strongest, even with his human blood.

Yet he had rejected her, again!

While she wasn't one to dwell on failures, she was feeling more pissed off than usual. Not only had her lord wound her up, only to toss her aside, but he'd done so over some coat she'd gotten from that uncle!

Sure, she liked that uncle, since he was fun to talk to and mature but to obsesses over someone like that. Because of his scent? What was that about?! Sure, his scent was weird but so was Xuejie and you don't see her jumping his bones!

Argh, it was so frustrating! She punched a nearby tree, watching it rock from the impact. If she tried, she could topple it but she didn't want to draw too much attention.

But to her surprise, the tree let out a yelp.

Frowning, Yao Da looked around, trying to find the source. In this cold, it was hard to catch any scents. The most she could smell was the trees and hint of sweetness she couldn't yet identify.

"Must you go abusing trees randomly!" A feminine voice complained, drawing Yao Da's eyes upward. "They can't take that much force. Neither can I really but thats not the point."

The demoness stared up, only able to catch a glimpse of white amoung the darkened leaves. There was someone hiding up ther?

"How did you get up there?"

"Bear?"

"...Bear?" Her tone was dripping with disbelief.

"Yes, a bear chased me, so I ran up here." The voice huffed, the pout evident in her tone.

"To escape a bear, you climbed a tree?" Again, her thoughts were clearly mocking her but the girl seemed to be ignoring this.

"Yep."

Oh yeah, this girl was an idiot.

"You do know most bears can climb trees right?" She stated, cocking her hip. The leaves rustle, showing the girl's distress.

"They can!?"

"Are you an idiot?" She chuckled, amused by this silly girl.

"No! I've just never... camped outside before."

"Yet here you are."

"Don't be cheeky!" She yelled down, kicking up quite a fuss if the number of leaves fallings wasn't a clue. "I can't help it. I can't fight so why not run?"

"There's nothing wrong with running but do it more efficiently next time." She sincerely advised. This silly girl had gotten lucky the bear hadn't chased her up the tree.

"Fine..." Yao Da nodded, turning to leave when she was called back. "Um, miss?"

"What?"

In the tree, Xinyi pouted, hating that she need to do this after all but she couldn't stay up there forever. "C-could you help me down?"

"What, can't you climb down?"

"...No." She replied in a small embarrassed voice.

What a silly girl. Yao Da thought, shaking her head.

"Of course, you can't. Figures." She sighed and held out her harms. "Here, jump down."

"You'll catch me?"

"Yeah." She replied, completely calm as she gestured for her to jump. Still, Xinyi was worried.

"Won't I be too heavy?"

"I've never heard a girl so willing to call herself fat." Yao Da couldn't help but tease the girl, thinking this silly girl was amusing.

"I'm not! I'm just worried about you!"

"Well, don't bother. I'm stronger than I look."

From the depth of the trees above, a figure jumped up, falling fast and hard into her arms. Demons were clearly stronger, so the impact was barely anything when the girl landed in her arms.

Yet Yao Da still fell backward, the snow cushioning their fall. Xinyi was surprised but didn't think much of it. Of course, she fell. Why wouldn't she?

She definitely not let this go. But when she looked down at the woman who caught her, she found lying there with her eyes closed.

Eh? Why was she so red in the face? Was she cold?

As Xinyi contemplated how to get them somewhere warm, Yao Da remained where she was, enjoying the wonderful scent emanating from this girl. Her body tension eased and Yao Da found herself with a sense of comfort.

Ah, what a nice scent, I like it~

***

Xieren had been perusing the food options, searching for something he could share with his companion when one of his men that hid among the guest drew close.

"My lord."

"I thought I made it clear you weren't to bother me unless it was important." Xieren didn't even bother to look up. His tone was cold, sending a shiver down the man's spine. He knew the rule well.

"Y-yes, but we found something of interest."

"Then just take it with you." His eyes lingered on some rice. It was fragrant and fresh. Perhaps his mysterious companion might like that? "Don't bother me."

"Yes, but..." The man looked around before drawing closer. "My lord, you said that if we found something pertaining to... 'that', we were to alert you personally."

"You found something here?" That drew his attention, watching the man lower his gaze reverently.

"We believe so but we require your wisdom to confirm this."

"I see..." Xieren turned back toward his companion. He was talking with some woman. He had wanted to spend more time with him, perhaps get his name but... "Proceed with the plan."

"As you will." The man turned his gaze toward the nothing men, giving the signal to start their raid. It would be quiet, as they didn't want to alert those they meant to capture. 

Xieren stood by the door, watching his companion share a drink with the woman. Considering they were both drinking, he didn't feel worried about it. 

He felt sad to leave, wanting to talk more but... This was more important.

He left, following after the who had already taken out the guards standing outside the room.

It didn't take long for his men to take the brothel under their control. His men were chosen because they did their job well. Xieren wasn't someone to keep useless people.

He was still receiving reports from his men when he passed by the room he had been in with that man. For reasons unknown to him, Xieren was curious to see if the man was still there. It hadn't been long and the younger man was kind of tempted to show off a little.

That ruthless little thing would be so impressed if he learned how he'd taken the whole brothel in only a few hours.

He dismissed his men and entered the room, only to find it filled with girls. Most of the guests had already been captured and sent to the authorities. Running a brothel was one thing but kidnapping girls was an entirely different thing.

Especially in Xieren's territory.

The girls watched the handsome man walk ing and search the room. Was he the one who saved them?

"Um, sir?" One girl bravely spoke out, voicing the thoughts of the girls around her. "Are you looking for someone?"

"Where is he?" He snapped, impatient. He was looking forward to seeing that man's reaction to his conquest!

(AN: Yes, I must present the head of my opponents to him. Then he'll know how awesome I am)

"He?" The girls blinked, confused. All the guests had been rounded up already. "Young master, there are only ladies here."

"...Then where is the 'lady' I was here with before?" His eyes narrowed.

"Your attendant was sent away but we can get her if you'd like."

"I want the tall one."

"Oh, you mean uncle Fei" When putting all the pieces together, even these girls with not a lot of education could figure things out pretty quick.

"Fei..." He echoed, thinking about Yao Da's words. She called him that too but couldn't recall his family name at the time. Perhaps? "Liang Fei?!"

The girl blinked. "Was that uncle's name?" She turned to the others, who didn't look too sure.

"I think it was." Another replied. "He didn't speak too much about it."

"I'm sure that was it though."

As the girls began to argue, Xieren's mind was a maelstrom of thoughts. He had assumed that his companion was just special, someone with a smell that matched his master. It was rare but those who were close sometimes shared a similar scent.

Yet his name was Liang Fei.

He was here.

He was called uncle Fei by both Yao Da and these girls.

So he must be...

Xieren ran out of the room, shocking the girls at his speed. From one second to the next, their savior had disappeared into the night, leaving them with dozens of black-clad men who assured them that they would be returning home.

Meanwhile, Xieren ran around the brothel, searching for his master. That person, his master, had been sitting beside him that whole time. How could he not have realized it?

No, it was obvious why he hadn't. Other than their scent and personality, that person and Shizun were completely different. Side by side, it was clear they were different people. Yet when he thought about it, his mind finally clear of the painful fog clouding his thoughts, it was evident that that person was his master.

But why was his face so different?

While there were techniques to temporarily change one's appearance, they were advanced and complex arts. The level required was leagues above Shizun's level. Even the sect leader would have a hard time.

Yet Shizun, his current form was that of a regular mortal. Even if he did somehow complete the ritual, without any cultivation, there was no way he could maintain it afterward. 

All this a more rant through the young man's head and he search, growing more and more frustrated as he sought to catch Shizun's scent. At some point, he had left the party, his scent covered up by other women.

The thought that other women were so freely touching his master unleashed a growl from deep in his chest.

If they dared to touch his master, he would burn them alive with his bare hands.

***

"Uncle? Uncle, are you alright?"

Liang Fei frowned, his face changing for the first time as he tried to settle his thoughts. Everything felt strange and fluffy like he was rolling in a cloud.

No wait, you couldn't roll in clouds. They're made of water, not fluffiness. The thought of fluffy clouds made of fluffiness elicited a chuckle from the man, shocking the women beside him.

All around him, several women stood around, giving each other concerned looks. When they had heard about the young master's interest in this uncle, they were furious with jealousy. After all their efforts, the man hadn't given them any face, ignoring their approaches like they were air.

Yet this old man managed to catch his eye? How disgusting!

So they sent Xiaomin to gain information about the young master, hoping to get a leg up on their seduction. As for uncle, the plan was simple: get him drunk and have him either humiliate himself or have him get discovered by the guards. Either way, he would be out of the way so the other girls could seduce the handsome young master.

Uncle might be handsome too but two men together were just gross.

Yet to their surprise, it took quite a bit to get the man drunk. The wine they gave him was deceptively high in alcohol, its sweet taste masking it well. It was used on many girls to get them more in the mood without alerting them.

Like with the girls, Liang Fei was unaware of the women's plans, drinking cup after cup without concern. After all, the girls were curious about his favorite student. How could he not tell them about him? He loved talking about his students.

After the second cup, his words slurred and his thoughts got a bit jumbled. He was sure they wanted to know about his student but which one again? After a while, he started talking about all of them at once, shifting from one to another without pause.

This confused the girls, as they weren't sure what was happening. Who was this guy talking about? His words were confused and kept changing, talking about girls and boys within the same sentence.

Yet Liang Fei happily gushed about his students to these lovely students. They were all so adorable! He was leaning against the wall, happily telling the women about one student who was a British wizard when the door slammed open.

The noise made every look toward the sound, Liang Fei and the women, There in the doorway,  Xieren stood, his expression a darkened storm of impatience and anger. Most girls paled at his demeanor, slowly moving away as he stormed into the room.

One man, however, was drunk and therefore fearless.

"Xieren!" Liang Fei called out, waving the person over. He was sure that was him. How many good looking men were there with an eye that shined gold? "Xieren, come sit with me! I'm telling everyone about your classmates."

Yet his student, usually so obedient, stopped where he was, staring at him. Liang Fei wasn't sure what expression it was but it annoyed him that his student wasn't listening. Why wasn't he coming?

Instead, Xieren looked around the room, covering his nose when the scent of alcohol hit his senses. The scent was strong and made it hard to concentrate. No wonder he had such a hard time finding Shizun.

He turned his gaze back to the man, watching his sway back and forth. His cheeks were flushed and his eyes, usually steady and calm, were in a daze.

Somehow, in the time he'd been gone, his master had gotten drunk.

He went over, crouching down until they were face to face. Liang Fei grimaced, still feeling annoyed by his student's disobedience.

"Finally! I was waiting for you to sit down with me." He grumbled, reaching out to grab Xierens robe but missing the first time. Why did there have to be two Xierens? One was enough.

"Shizun?" Xieren took Liang Fei's hand, his voice barely a whisper as he looked into the eyes of this man. Everything else was different but could it really be? "Are you really Shizun?"

"Who else would I be?" He shot back, with a pout. Ah, was this why his disciple was being so willful and brash? Attacking his master and pretending not to hear his orders. It was too much~

Liang Fei fell forward, his head full of fluff and yet so heavy. Fortunately, Xieren caught him, leaving him feeling content. It was warm but not uncomfortably so. He moved in close, his hands clenching in his robes.

Xieren said nothing, his heart too full to dare even try and express his feelings at that moment. Even as everything fell into place, he felt out of sorts, trying to come to terms with it all. He had so many questions, but he just couldn't voice them just then.

He was just so happy to have his Shizun back in his arms after so long.

As they embraced, the women in the room who had been long forgotten by this point, noticed the change in atmosphere. Their embrace seemed intimate for a few but most misunderstood and assumed Liang Fei had just collapsed into Xieren's arms.

A few tried to slip out of the room only to be blocked by strange men in masks. It was only then that they realized how strange things had become. How had he gotten into this room, to begin with?

After a brief explanation, the women were informed of this man's identity and were immediately entranced. This person had single handedly taken over the entire brothel in a single night? He had saved them?

Yet when they sought to flatter him, they were only met with a hostile glare.

"What is this?" He demanded, all softness lost as he turned his gaze to the women around him. A few saw the shift and were wary but one woman misinterpreted the subject of his ire to be Liang Fei himself, rather than the situation.

"Ah, please don't mind him. He's the guy who was pretending to be lord Han. How disgraceful." One woman said, seeking to gain favor with this handsome man. Sure, Liang Fei had helped them throughout the night but who was the one who ultimately saved them?

It only took a couple of cups to render the man useless.

Xieren scowled, his disgust for the woman growing with every word. His glare went unnoticed by the woman as she continued.

"He probably sought to gain our favor by drinking the brew given to us, to make himself a hero." With no effort, lies were spoken smoothly and effectively. Listening to her, one might assume she was speaking the truth.

But Xieren knew his master better than that. He never drank. Even if he was going to help the girls but taking their drinks, he'd never consume it himself. Why else would he have bothered back then?

What happened next was a blur for Liang Fei. There were people talking all around him, mostly feminine shouts of protest and someone with a deep voice barking orders. The elder might well have made some protest himself about the noise because he felt a cool hand touch his cheek.

"Sorry for the noise, Shizun." The voice whispers, sounding close. "Just rest for a bit. I'll take care of you."

***

Xieren had been staring out the window since he'd laid Shizun down. Curiously, the man slept like a rock when drunk. If not for the motion of his chest, one might have assumed he was a corpse.

Then again, he should be one.

Xieren had sent his men away, wanting to be alone when Shizun woke up. While he was surer than before, his wary heart still held some doubts that couldn't be let go. Knowing his name, a name he'd kept under wraps for a long time, was one thing but to be his master was entirely another.

Meanwhile, Liang Fei woke up with a headache. He was still drunk but slightly less so than before. Sleeping helped a little.

He really wanted to go back to sleep but his mind kept reminding him he had other things to do. Was it work? No, he died so obviously he didn't have a job. Or maybe he was a ghost and now works for the afterlife? That might be interesting, if not unrealistic. Then again, he was in a novel world now so-

Right! That was what it was! He had to confirm if that guy was his Xieren or not! He sat up quickly and immediately regretted his decision.

"Oh god oh god, why~" He groaned, holding his head as his brain punished him for his actions. It felt like his brain was trying to drill a hole to escape his stupidity. He rocked himself, hoping it would help (it didn't).

Xieren came to his side in seconds, helping him by giving him some water. That actually helped. The junior rubbed his back, worried for this man. He'd never seen Shizun drunk before and wasn't sure what to expect.

Was he a loud drunk? He did call out to him before.

Was he an angry drunk? No, he could imagine that.

Would he start crying? Again, he couldn't imagine it.

Then again, there must be a reason his master went through so much effort to not drink right?

Hours after this moment, Xieren would learn why Liang Fei avoided alcohol and would make it his mission to never allow him to get drunk around others. It was way too dangerous. The world couldn't go on if others knew what monster was unleashed.

At present, however, the inebriated man was trying to get his thoughts together. The person next to him was Xieren, right? Had to be. Who else would help him like this?

His mind was on one thing, confirming this was his Xieren. And the easiest way would be to ask but could he? No, of course, he could!

"Xieren!" He snapped, surprising the man beside him.

"Y-yes?" Eyes wide.

"Are you Xieren?"

"Yes?" Brows furrowed.

Shit, that didn't help! Liang Fei was generally a smart guy but alcohol made it difficult to form coherent ideas. His mind would wander and he'd get distracted. So asking wouldn't help. He answered to the name so of course, his name was Xieren! It was obvious.

The next best thing would be to look at his eyes. Xieren's eyes were unique, being heterochromatic. If this guy had those eyes, he'd know for sure it was his Xieren and not just some strange man who REALLY resembles him.

Ah, but if this was his Xieren and not just a look alike, it might be impossible to actually see his eyes. He had slapped his hand away at their first meeting. He'd been a child then. Considering his identity, this small elder may very well lose his life trying to do that.

What to do~

Xieren watched, amused by the display of emotions dancing across the man's face. He'd never seen his master so expressive before. It was really cute to see what his master looked like when he was trying to think about something. He'd imagined it a lot when he was younger but to see it was quite the show.

"Xieren?" The elder chose to bite the bullet and try his best. If he died... well, that would be upsetting.

"Mn." Xieren froze, watching Liang Fei lean in close until they were nose to nose. As he slept, Xieren had cleaned off the makeup so he could see this man clearly.

With makeup, he was pretty but without it, he was very appealing. It was more interesting than other's faces, with a few faint scars that couldn't be seen unless they were close as Xieren was. 

He found that he liked this face, very much so.

Liang Fei held the junior's cheeks, pushing the hair away to see his face. Obviously, he was handsome but that was not his focus. No, his drunk mind could only focus on one thing at a time. At that moment, he only wanted to see his eyes.

There, red and gold eyes stared down at him and Liang Fei felt overjoyed. 

"Ah, it is you." He sighed, finally releasing the breath he didn't know he was holding. This man, Xieren, he had grown up so much. "I'm so glad I finally found you."

Again, Xieren felt his chest fill up and he just barely resisted the urge to hug the man. He had to be absolutely sure this was him before he dared to let his guard down.

"Does Shizun still like my eyes?" He asked as he ran his thumb over the elder's cheek. Just like he thought, it was so soft begging for a kiss.

"En." Liang Fei nodded, leaning away. "They remind me of a sunset."

Xieren's heart melted at those words, letting his hands slid down to Liang Fei's shoulders. "Did you know it was me from the start?"

It was obvious he hadn't. If Xieren was unsure, his silly master definitely hadn't. His master was smart but very bad at reading people. Why else would he be so willing to reside so close to so many wolves?

"How could I not?" He stated with prided. With his inhibitions gone, Liang Fei spoke his mind, not minding how close they were now sitting. "Do you think Shizun would forget his precious student? I remember all of you."

Xieren's hands clenched, earning a grimace from the man in his arms.

"Ah, not so rough." He groaned, his tone faint and ambiguous. Xieren felt his heart clench at the sound, his breath taken by images of his master making more of those sounds.

No, he shouldn't be having such thoughts! Shizun was drunk. He had to be the gentleman here. No imagining Shizun making more sounds like that. Preferably when they were wearing less clothing. Even better, let him be calling out Xieren's name as he-

Nope! That line of thought has to be cut short, lest Xieren becomes a beast himself. He'd held himself back for this long. Surely he could get through a quick interrogation without trying to ravish his supposed-to-be-dead master.

Liang Fei, seeing the difficult expression on his student's face felt bad and assumed he was upset.

"I'm sorry, I was selfish before." He said, his tone more steady as he took Xieren's hands in his own. They were cold from the night air. The elder used his own palms to warm them. "It must have hurt when I left. That's why I went through so much trouble to come back for you."

"For me...?" Xieren's hands shook, the words he'd wanted to hear but feared asked were being spoken.

"En!" Liang Fei nodded, his headache fading as his thoughts cleared up a little. "It was so troublesome, with gods and systems but I got back here and now there's all this other stuff happening and-"

Xieren embraced Liang Fei, burying his face in the elder's neck. The two landed with Xieren lying on top of Liang Fei, the younger man's body dwarfing the elder. The older man flinched but let the man hug him, allowing himself to pet him. He had been resisting for so long after all.

For Liang Fei, it had only been a few days since the last time he'd stroked this man's hair. It was as soft and fragrant as ever, filling him with a fluffy comfortable feeling. For Xieren, however, it had been over a decade since he felt that gentle touch.

The hand that stroked his head felt different than before but he knew it was his Shizun's, so he loved it. He loved everything about his master.

"Shizun!"

"Eh?" Liang Fei was shocked when the man continued to nuzzle his neck. It felt weird to have someone breathe on him but he didn't want to move him since he seemed to like it. "Wha?"

"D-did you really come back, after all this time... for me?" He mumbled, timidly hiding his flushed face from the older man.

Ah, even as he's grown, he's still my cute disciple. 

"Of course, I did." He assured him, holding the younger man close. "I promised I'd come back, didn't I?"

Xieren said nothing, his mind reeling from the revelation in front of him. Shizun, his beloved master, was truly here, in his arms. He hadn't forgotten his promise. He truly didn't abandon him.

His claws dug into the floor, filling Liang Fei's ears with the grating sound. The elder man, drunk as he was, was very impatient and moved to take Xieren's hands. Their fingers intertwined and the sound soon stopped, making Liang Fei very happy.

He really just wanted the sound to stop but Xieren saw his master taking his hand and nearly fell apart.

"Shizun!" Xieren pulled Liang Fei closer, burying his face into his neck. Unlike their first meeting, the scent of mist had faded and his master's unique scent was more prominent. It truly was him. "Shizun."

Liang Fei, unsure of what was happening, let out a sound of protest.

"Ah, it's hot!" He complained, trying to push Xieren away. He'd been feeling hot all evening. The room was hot and this big guy hugging him close made things even more uncomfortable. "Stop it."

"I-I'm sorry!" He cried, forcing himself to move a little. He kept his arms around Liang Fei, not intending to actually let the man go. He did, however, readjust their position so his master was now sitting on his lap. "I'm sorry."

A frown appeared on Liang Fei's face. "Ah? Why are you apologizing?"

Xieren was struck speechless. Somehow, the robe Shizun had been wearing had gotten loose, showing off a bit more skin than before. Suntanned skin peeked from beneath the fabric, ensnaring the poor man. 

"I..." He drawled, distracted by the sight.

"You?"

"I'm S-"

"If you apologize again, I'll smack you." The elder grumbled, feeling annoyed. Really, why was he being given so many apologies? Had he wronged this child somehow?

"I'm sorr-" He started, only to then be smacked on the head. "Ouch! Shizun~"

"Don't Shizun me!" He scolded, smacking Xieren again. The hit was still too weak to harm him but Xieren felt it might be best to go along with his master. "Since when has my student been so disobedient?"

"I'll listen!" He promised, realizing this was what his master was like drunk. He'd never seen his master act this way. It was amusing to see his master so willful.

"Will you?"

"Absolutely." He promised. If it allowed his master to stay with him, he'd obey any order.

Liang Fei, hearing this, felt a bit happy and moved closer. Xieren's heart raced as their faces came close enough that their lips almost touched. The slightest movement from either of them and-

"Absolutely anything?" Liang Fei whispered, ignoring how red in the face his student was. Positioned as they were, with Liang Fei's legs around Xieren's thighs, one could easily conclude a seduction was taking place. Not helping was the man's arousing tone as he leaned into Xieren's ear to whisper. "Even if I ask you not to move?"

Xieren, his body tight and rigid as steel, could no longer take his master's seductions. His hands had been dug deep into the floor to prevent him from pulling the man closer. What he wanted to do after that, he no longer had the innocence of youth to mask.

He knew what things he wanted to do to this man and didn't want to succumb to them. His master had finally come back to him, he couldn't...

"S-Shizun!" He cried, moving back. His head was muddled with his master's heavy scent and his own arousal. He had been holding back since he entered the room yet his master kept on pushing him, getting closer and moaning so indecently.

How could any man not get aroused from that?

Liang Fei, however, failed to notice this and just pouted.

"Why did you move away?!" He complained, crawling over to him. "You are so cheeky, just because you grew up!"

"I'm sorr-"

Just like before, Liang Fei smacked him. Yet, unlike before, the drunk man was unable to hit his cheek or forehead, though he did try. Having moved some distance away, the closest target was a dangerous one.

The front of Xieren's pants.

Xieren couldn't help but jump but forced himself to be still as he stared. His master, slightly red-cheeked from the liquor, said nothing, letting Xieren's shaft pulse and twitch under his hands. He looked puzzled yet didn't move his hands.

Why is this so hard?

"I'm sorry!" He started, wanting to explain himself, to tell his master that this was a misunderstanding. That his arousal wasn't for this man, though he knew that was an absolute lie.

And like before, he was punished for apologizing. This time, however, the punishment was his master's hand squeezing his cock, hard.

The sound that followed was loud and disgraceful, an unambiguous moan that tore its way out of Xieren. No longer was Xieren the feared and cold overlord of the land, cautiously spoken of with fearful whispers. Under the hands of his master, he was but a malleable and willing toy.

"Eh, why is it even harder now?" Liang Fei frowned, feeling the hard shaft under his fingers shiver and twitch. The more he pressed on it, the more Xieren moaned, sounding absolutely destroyed. His eyes were rolling back as he gasped for air. He looked every part like a man close to the edge. 

"Shizun~" He moaned, his voice cracking when a naughty nail grazed the surface by accident. Xieren bit his lip to keep from humiliating himself right then and there.

Liang Fei, naive as he was, was not stupid. 

"Do you like this?" He looked up, a bit confused by his student's expression. It was pure desperation, his gaze riveted on Liang Fei's hand. He was pleading silently, wanting to move but knowing he might be punished.

Ah, but that might not be so bad! But how could he say that to him?!

"N-No, I-" He tried but was immediately punished for his lie. Liang Fei was drunk but still treated Xieren well as he flicked the bulge trying to peek out of Xierents robes.

It hurt a little but the stimulation was enough to have the man curl up slightly. He was, however, held down by Liang Fei who pressed down on his thighs, keeping them spread. With a stern look, the elder drew close.

"Why are you lying to me?" Seeing his master look so calm and collect while his own mind was being scrambled by his mere proximity was doing things to Xieren he had no words for.

"I-I'm not, I swear I-"

"You are getting aroused by this?"

Liang Fei was confused, having never seen a face like the one he was faced with now. Xieren was red all over, from his neck up. His eyes were misty and dazed but strangely focused on him. Even his body was trembling as if it were about to explode.

Then again, if the junior he had his hands on was any indication, he might very well explode soon enough.

"Well?"

"I'm n-not-" He tried to deny it but was swiftly silenced.

"Don't lie to me!" He snapped, squeezing his hand once more. Xieren gasped, his hand reaching out to grab hold of Liang Fei's shoulders as he buried his head in the elder's shoulder. The sound that came from this man could not be spoken of.

It was embarrassing, to say the least.

But Xieren's mind was on other things. While he loved the feeling of Shizun's hands on him, his mind was reeling from the true source of his pleasure.

Don't lie to me. Those words, an order. It had been so long since anyone dared to order Xieren to do anything. Anyone else would have died for even contemplating the notion. 

Yet for this person, Xieren just wanted to melt at the pure authority radiating from those simple words.

"...Y-yes." How could he disobey when his master gave such an order? Being punished wasn't bad but he wanted to be good.

"I see. That's fine then."

"T-truly?!" Shizun wasn't upset with him? He wasn't disgusted?

"En." Liang Fei nodded, looking unperturbed despite the situation. Liquor can do that. "Men get aroused all the time, especially young men. There's no need to be embarrassed."

He knew well not to really think that much about it. He'd seen his fair share of awkward boners growing up so he never really paid it much mind. Young people were like that.

"Right." Xieren felt like his master was coming to some kind of strange conclusion again. He had that look in his eyes now that his face had returned to its usual stoicism.

"But..."

"But?"

"You said before you'll listen to what I say, right?"

"Yes!" Xieren nodded his head, staring down at the elder with glimmering eyes. Anything at all! Make an order and he would follow it as long as Shizun stayed. If this was just a dream, even if it was a dream, he would do anything to let it go on forever.

"So if I say, to stay still," He repressed, cocking his head to the side. "you will?"

"Yes."

Ah, his Xieren was such a good student. So obedient! Liang Fei happily pet the mans' head, adoring the softening of his expression as he did so.

"Good, then stay still."

"Why- Ah!" Just as he was about to ask why he was being ordered to stay still, his master did a strange thing. With practiced ease, he reached down to remove Xieren's pants. His shaft, hard as iron and warm to the touch, popped out to greet the two. "S-S-Shizun!?"

As for why, the answer was simple. Liang Fei was curious.

"Ah, so this is how one looks." He muttered, looking at the erection from many different angles. The night air was cool, so the heat of their bodies was much more noticeable. "I've only ever seen my own but yours is very different. How curious."

"Shizun." Xieren was mortified. His master... his master was staring at his- "I'm sorr-"

A flick struck fast, silencing the man even as his cock trembled at the stimulation.

"What did I say?"

"Right." Xieren nodded and just watched his master study his shaft with indifferent eyes. To be stared at so intensely, how was he supposed to feel?

On Liang Fei's side, he was less shy. He was just curious since Xieren was supposed to be a big bad protagonist, the hero of the story. So obviously, since this novel featured a lot of girls (supposedly though he had yet to see any evidence of that), surely Xieren would have to have the proper equipment.

And indeed he did.

"Ah, even exposed it's a bit bigger than I thought." He marveled, mentally comparing Xieren to himself. He was average but compare to this massive thing, could he even be considered average anymore? He sighed. "Figures, being a fantasy and all."

"Fantasy?" Xieren echoed though his mind fell off that point when Liang Fei started poking it with a finger.

"I wonder how much your partners like such a thing." He mused, pressing the hardened flesh with ease.

"Partners?"

"You have slept with others, right?"

"Y-yes but-" His answer was stolen away as the elder's finger swiftly traveled from base to tip, earning a pained growl from the junior.

"But with this huge thing?" Liang Fei couldn't help but marvel at the feat. His student sure was amazing. "Such brave ladies. I admire them."

"They... enjoy themselves." Xieren was too busy trying to resist the urge to move. Shizun's finger rested on the tip of his cock, the precum dripping onto his calloused finger. Yet it all he did was poke it, pushing the shaft back and forth.

If the man didn't stop teasing him soon, he might very well embarrass himself and cum all over- no, don't think things like that!

Unaware of his student's dilemma, Liang Fei continued to study him. Xieren truly was a sight to behold. Handsome, well endowed and the hero of his own story. How admirable.

"I can imagine." He said, laying down so was sat between Xieren's legs. He wanted a better view. Looking at him, lying on his stomach with his chin resting on his palm, one might think he was enjoying a show. 

In a way, he was.

"It must be fantastic, though I can't understand how they fit all this inside them. It's so big, I doubt one could even fit their hand around it." Without much thought, he grabbed hold of the shaft, shocked by how warm it felt in his hands. Completely different from his own. "Ah, you truly can't! How amazing." He squeezed his hand, trying to get the tips of his fingers to touch but failing. "It's super hot too. Does it burn?"

Having his master, his beloved master, stare up at him from between his leg as he holds his shaft like that was too much stimulation for Xieren's heart. If he kept looking, he would go crazy. He wanted to cover his eyes but his master's words were clear.

Don't move.

So he closed his eyes and shook his head rapidly, his toes at every subtle twitch of the elder man's fingers.

"Ah, you must be so popular." He snorted, amused by Xieren's reaction. With practiced ease, Liang Fei started stroking the massive junior in his hand. While their sizes might differ, Liang Fei was sure he knew how to properly care for himself so how much more different could it be for another.

Xieren was left at a loss. He wasn't sure what to do. He could keep his eyes closed and imagine all kinds of indecent things about shizun, which would make him cum faster or he could open his eyes and see the lewd things Shizun was doing to him presently.

Either way, he was lost to the sensations and let himself drift.

Liang Fei, in his drunken daze, felt a rush of happiness as he watched his student shudder and squirm under his touch. His Xieren was a powerful man, capable of bending the world to his whims yet whined and moaned at the simplest touch.

Ah, it was too cute.

This desire to dominant was a new feeling for the elder, making him a bit impatient as he stroked his student's cock. Even as it oozed so much precum, filling the room with filthy sounds, Liang Fei felt good.

His Xieren was so good, being obedient at long last so perhaps he should let him finish?

Yet no matter how many times he wiped the tip clean, more came out. How frustrating! 

Annoyed, Liang Fei took a firm hold of Xieren's cock and used his free hand to wipe the tip. As expected, more came out but Liang Fei was the stubborn type. If it doesn't work the first time, he'd do it until it did work.

For Xieren, he couldn't describe the feelings rushing through him just then. He had had sex before, being a man with needs but compare to what he felt now, those times were nothing. Shizun's calloused hands were amazing, drawing from him moans and growls that would surely scare anyone who heard.

In the back of his mind, he felt relieved that he'd sent his men far from here. Had they heard him, they might have come to strange conclusions as to what was happening.

At present, Xieren was crying out loudly, begging and pleading for more. His master, his shizun, he was Xieren's only anchor when he was pushed over the edge.

Elsewhere, those leaving the brothel were shocked to hear a roar from a distance. The sound was fierce but... why did they all feel a bit flustered having heard it?

Back at the room, Xieren was gasping for air, trying to regain his senses once more. His body trembled without his control and his claws had dug deep grooves into the floor.

Yet he was proud that they hadn't moved from their original spot. He'd followed Shizun's orders. The thought that he might have made his master happy because of that filled him with a slight sliver of pleasure, even as his body felt overstimulated.

After a minute, Xieren turned his gaze to Shizun. He had hoped the man was happy with his performance but the sight that greeted him stimulated him way too much.

He had always known his emissions were... excessive. His demon blood made it so he produced a lot. It had never been a problem before and even now it wasn't but... to see his master covered with his seed, a stark contrast to his hair, was enough to renew his arousal.

The demon in him loved the image.

"Ugh, you got stuff all over me." The elder complained, sounding more annoyed than disgusted. This pleased Xieren, even as his heart trembled at the thought of annoying his master.

"I'm sorry!"

"It's fine." He pushed his hair from his face, ignoring the mess left on his skin and hair. "But you're still hard, even after that?"

"I..."

"Then let me try something else."

"Something, like-" He jumped, feeling the elders warm breath on... on that place. his hands rose to stop him. "Master!"

"Are you disobeying me again?"

"No!" If he got punished again, he'd embarrass himself but climaxing way too quickly. "But I... If you..."

"If I what? Shizun is trying to make you feel good and you refuse?" He frowned, leaning back. "You don't want to?"

"No, I want to." There was no part of him that didn't want this. Even now, his mind was fuzzy and he thought this might very well just be a spring dream. "I just-"

"Then do as I say and remain still." He insisted, reaching up to stroke Xierens cheek. The junior melted under his touch.

Liang Fei's next plan was a bit of a hard one. He was new to pleasuring a man other than himself but Xieren was his precious student. If not for him, who else would he try for?

Leaning down, he was surprised to find that the shaft was even harder than before. As he drew closer, his curiosity got the better of him and he pressed his tongue against the tip of the shaft. Xieren's hip jumped forward, pushing the tip into his mouth.

It was unconscious, totally understandable but Liang Fei had told him to stay still, did he not? As punishment, Liang Fei pressed his teeth down. He was fascinated by the feeling, though the sounds that tumbled from Xieren's lips made it clear that he wasn't too bothered by the nip.

"S-shizun!" He called out, choking on his words as he suppressed the urge to move. "S-shizun, I'm sorry! Please bite me again!"

Isn't it supposed to be 'don't bit me again?'

But Xieren wanted Shizuns marks. Wherever he wanted, let him be marked. He wanted to wake up to find himself covered. To be claimed by the elder man.

Then Xieren would mark him back, making sure no one dared think of coming close to his Shizun.

This was the forefront in Xieren's mind as he watched his master attempt to swallow more of him down. The tip was the hardest part, with wider than the shaft but Liang Fei refused to give up. As he worked, his hands weren't idle. It was tiring but his hands pumped the shaft, eased by Xieren's previous orgasm.

When the determined elder finally got halfway down, Xieren saw stars, quickly coming down the man's throat. His shouts could be heard from some distance away, making Liang Fei's ears ring. But his main focus was on the discharge.

He was not a quitter but for his first time, he failed to swallow.

"Ah, you're still hard even after that?" He coughed, surprised that his student was so energetic. But Liang Fei at this moment refused to give up. "I still have so much to help you with so let Shizun make you feel better, okay?"

"Shizun..." While XXieren was still interested, he worried about Shizun getting tired. "I-"

"Ah! No words. I have a lot to do, right?"

The night carried on, from a distance Xieren's cries could be heard as Liang Fei wrung him dry.

*****

AN: I apologize for nothing. I never claimed LF would be a passive bottom.

93