Good morning
6 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dragons are real that's what I've always thought, huge majestic lizards that will protect me. Although I've always wondered why must they protect? I forgot why but I know they'll protect me.

 

======================================

 

Enju stood in front of her mirror finishing off her silky blonde hair. Two bangs and a nice flow down. 

 

"Hurry up dear or you might be late to your first day!" Her father calls from down the hall 

 

"Yes! I'm almost done dad just a little more!" Enju continued trying to look her best for the first day. Soon she walks out and into the short corridor, connecting the rest of the house and her room. 

 

She stood on the same spot as her first ever memory, it was a dark night Enju, woke to the shouting of what she presumed was her mother and father figures. She doesn't know who's was the right or wrong in that moment but she stood at the top of the mini stairs leading into the living room, silently judging.

 

This was the first and the worst ever state she saw her mother in. Her father took all of her critiques, it seemed like he's on the verge of crying, so Enju let's out a peep of sound on instinct. 

 

"W-where?" In that moment the yells stop and all the attention turned towards Enju. Her mother ran up and hugged her as her father looked down. 

 

"It's alright you're home sweetheart, did you have another nightmare?" Enju for some inexplicable reason shed a tear for her father.

 

That night was seven years ago. A lot has changed since then, she had found out that the first half of her life is missing and she can't remember anything all too well except for a silver haired boy. A brother she thinks. This brother would always be a step ahead, when she was born he had already beaten her to walking. When she was in elementary, he was a teen, and when she was in high school he's nowhere to be found. Gone, she's asked her parents about this silver haired boy but they always reply with, "you never had a brother or any silver haired friends." 

 

It's always odd, as she tells herself this is all she remembers but she can also remember magic and monsters. Along with her so called brother, but science always tells her that can't be possible. That what she remembers is all made up in her mind, and it sounds absolutely ridiculous to herself also. While she was young people would always laugh at her, she's fearful of what would happen if she did spoke of her past.

 

Enju walks down the small steps and into the living room. 

 

"You hungry dear?" Two jobs and barely enough time to himself, yet always made time for Enju.

 

"How about you dad? You don't seems too well off either." Enju kept looking at her father, checking on his entire body to make sure it's not worse than yesterday.

 

"Don't worry too much about me, besides you'll need to go to school soon so here." Her father places a bowl of steaming hot noodles in front of enju. 

 

"Dad you shouldn't cook too much."

 

"It's something I enjoy so don't worry all too much and just eat, I'll feel even better if you enjoyed it." Her father smiled, a smile that Enju knew all too well, a fake smile for when he has nothing left to smile at but her.

 

Enju decided to not pick on her father and started eating. She finished up the meal with a thank you before heading outside, seven minutes on foot is easily enough to get to her school.

 

Entering Enju finds the entire school flooded with students rushing to get to class. Quickly she made her way to her first period classroom, Film. She never did choose any specific classes but this, this class might entertain her better than the core requirements.

 

Enju sat at the front, and then he entered, her teacher. Sporting blonde shining hair, with a black beret that sat upon the messy hairy sea. His face basically glowed with round glasses like Harry Potter, yet it's a golden rose tint. He comes in with a black coat quickly taking it off to reveal a plaid shirt. He looks the part of a film director although, The only part not playing the game would be that he's young as hell. To the point he looks like he just came out of high school.

 

He started calling out role with a cheeky childish smirk. 

 

"Mrs Enju kori!" 

 

"Present!" She continues looking at him, kinda hard to take her eyes off for what looked like the most interesting part of this bland school. 

 

He starts writing something on the board, and there it strikes her. A lost feeling coming back. on the board lies. 

 

Mr. Kori 

 

"Are you and me related!" Enju quickly pointed out, she's on her feet, her mind exploding with thoughts. but the hair isn't the same, neither is his face structure. Yet he feels familiar, brother or a distant family member.

 

"Funny thing, heh hah... I can't recall."

2