Volume 1 Chapter 15 | Dawn Island
669 6 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was late in the afternoon and I finally made it into Pancake city. Tomorrow morning I have to be at the harbour to help load cargo in the ships. I booked an inn for 1 night and ordered a meal. ‘I don’t have anything special to do so I’ll go to bed early today’.

The next morning I was up early and went towards the harbour, I started helping earlier then normal so we were done quicker. Two hours past and we were finally ready to go. The next stop was Organ Islands to Orange Town. This was the ending stop for two of the ships. The island didn’t really have any self sustain so the village was mainly relying on cargo.

The ship that continued would stop at Shells Town, They had a pretty famous restaurant there that we had some cargo for, and then continue to Dawn Island before returning.

It took around a week before we finally arrived at Orange Town. Since there wasn’t much to do at Orange Town we only stayed there for one night before we left again. Nothing much happened and the next morning we were about to leave again. Two of the ships went the other way and so two third of the mercenary group left us, Yuma did join us so I wasn’t all alone ‘Jeej’.

Before we left Mark and I did a final sparring match but I still lost it pretty bad. I did get one or two hits in but that was because I was allowed to use my ability. It didn’t even hurt him that bad since I don’t a lot power and am not tall or anything. ‘I need a way to get stronger, maybe doing some hell training for a while will help me’. Hopefully Koushirou wants to teach me or I won’t have any clue on how to get stronger other then Haki.

The next day we left and it took about half a week before we arrived at Shells Town. The town wasn’t big and we would only stay for one night again. I did wanted to go to the famous restaurant but it was full and you had to book beforehand so I couldn’t go. After I had eaten I went straight to bed ‘these journeys sure are boring, no wonder they leave them out’.

The next day we left for Dawn Island. Once we arrive at Dawn Island I would stay there and take a boat to Shimotsuki Village. I did wanted to see Foosha Village, the village . On the way to the island we encountered a pirate ship but it sailed past us without doing anything. Finally a city was in sight, it was a big city with a big harbour. Even though we weren’t close to the city yet you could see that It was wealthy.

“I can see why they couldn’t bring three ships now, it is way too busy”. We finally arrived at Dawn Island and docked our ship. It took us an hour and a half to unload the whole ships cargo. After that I was taken to the merchants office and I was payed my share. “What are you gonna do now?” The merchant asked. “I’m planning to go Shimotsuki Village, I heard there was a good swordsman there and I hope that I can learn swordsmanship from him”. The merchant looked at me and said “Do you mean the dojo there? I heard that they let you take a test first to see if you can enter”. “Oh, I didn’t know that, thanks for the heads-up”.

I booked an inn for one night and started walking around the city. This feels like Loguetown, busy streets and a lot of shops. “Since I got a bunch of money why not spend some of it”. I went inside of a clothing store and bought new shorts, they looked like cargo shorts, and a new t-shirt and sweater. I like those because they don’t get in the way and are easy to move in. On my walk I found a weapons store and bought a new set of throwing knifes although they look more like Kukris because they bend a little bit halfway.

It was getting late and before going back to the inn I ate something at a restaurant. Tomorrow I would make my way towards Fuusha Village.

26