Chapter 1 : Ancient Pre-Historic Tribe
27 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

One second ago, Karta was coughing blood on his A.I chip while working on its last coding for activation. The next second he opened his eyes and found that he was all tied up and thrown among a group of naked primitive people.

These cavemen had unkempt hair and bodies covered with filth. Some of them were wearing scraps of beast skin , some with broken grass skirts but some were fully nude without slightest clothing.

Right in front of him was a bonfire that was burning. The flames were blazing and the heat was rushing to his face. Next to it was a primitive tribal man in a straw skirt, holding a stick that crossed his legs. Grilled on top.

 The rich aroma of roasted meat was overflowing.

Karta was a little dazed, and took a closer look at the thing that was being roasted by the fire. It was really a human leg!

Looking around he found male primitive men with sturdy figures in grass skirts, sitting in a circle around the campfire, staring straight at the human leg that is being roasted, and constantly swallowing saliva in mouth.

Supressing his fear and the various vulgarities waiting to come out of his mouth, Karta calmed his mind .

He discovered that he was in a wretched condition, with a shabby grass skirt that was incapable of covering his entire body around his waist.

But that was a minor affair. What he found most bizarre and confusing was that he had become very thin, so thin that his belly was shriveled and his skin was clinging so tightly to his ribs that he could count them. As for his legs, they were as thin as pieces of firewood.

Karta was utterly struck dumb.

Why was he here? Why had his body become like this? Where had all of these savages that seemed to have lived deep in the mountains come from?

And most importantly, why was he tied up? Had he been captured and taken to some tribe in Africa?!

Hwooo!

A spark from the fire, blown by the wind, scalded his body and shook him from his stupor.

He was too close to the bonfire, only a few centimeters away. The flames burned fiercely, so hot that he was on the verge of panic. And those cavemen were continuing to throw wooden sticks onto the pile.

 Turning to the right again.

   In the corner of the open space, a person was hung high on a wooden pole, his head hanging down, twitching slightly.

   His heel was cut off, and red blood dripped from the gap and fell into the stone basin under the pillar.

  Beside the man, a man who was also **** with a five-flowered rattan was pushed hard by a strong man with a stone axe, drove him to another wooden post, and then pulled his hair to hang on the post.

   The tied man resisted fiercely, but he was quickly tied to the wooden pole.

   The man yelled angrily at the strong man holding the stone axe, yelling at something. The strong man kicked him hard, sneered on the ground with a sneer, and swung a stone axe to chop off his Achilles neatly.

   The man wailed miserably, and the blood flowed like a shot.

   Karta was horrified, then looked at the person hanging next to him, and saw that the person finally stopped twitching, hung his head and swallowed his last breath, and the stone basin under him was almost full of blood.

The strong man with a stone axe quickly squatted down and replaced the empty basin, his developed arm muscles bulged, and he hugged the stone basin full of blood and walked towards the bonfire.

Activating basic intelligence........

Scanning module...........

Detecting creator.....

2