Unnecessary soap drama
67 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I like you, Eric. I like you very much. I've never liked anyone as I like you. I not only like you but I want to spend the rest of our lives together. Eric, I want us to be together. I'm sincerely asking you out."

...

...

What... just what was happening? Warm, fuzzy feelings spread and contagiously swirled around fast-beating hearts.

Sitting on the lap of the tall, muscular and handsome Demon Lord, who not only sprayed forth attractive and wild pheromones but was also so deadly seductive to the eyes, Eric felt like he was being suffocated.

Del's thick and long arms wrapped around his waist and his deep, enchanting eyes ever so gently stared at Eric, as if he held his whole world in his arms, as if this precious jade was made out of the most fragile glass.

And his fragile glass was slowly tinted by deep red wine and shook, almost wanting to break so that the gentle hand that held it would pick up the broken pieces and mend it together again.

Badum. Eric's heart felt like it was about to explode. His long eyelashes graced his cheeks as he witnessed the oncoming handsome face and the tempting lips. If Del kissed him now, then- then... it was sealed!

Eric's fate as his partner was sealed! Del as his lover, the Demon Lord himself! Too-Too frightening! What if Del got sick of Eric and his true nature? No, why was Eric even considering this option? Why-

"Eric?" the soft touch of Del's hand brushing across his cheek, tenderly holding his face, the light yet infatuated whisper full of desire and care, passion and love, made Eric drunk on weakness.

This really wasn't good for his heart! Anymore and Eric really disintegrated into a nice, soft and bouncy jelly to be done, eaten and pounded!

"Eric?" again. Badum. This wasn't fair. Del wasn't playing fair at all, did he know the effect he had on Eric? No, Del should know this very well, hence he was liquefying Eric!

"Can you give me an answer?"

An answer? An answer? You want me to give you an answer to this life-changing and anal-destroying decision?

Why did Del even like him? What about Eric, a human, even attracted Del? Fair enough, Eric was handsome, rich, sexy, attractive, good-looking, had a benevolent and amazing personality blablabla. 

Although Eric had everything and was perfect, but this damn Demon Lord out levelled Eric by at least 100 levels!

Who else could be the literal perfection of all positive words than Del? So, why would such a perfect being like Del find another perfect being like Eric? Shouldn't he look for a flawed one? Or was it a perfect match? Ah, oh, Eric knew he wasn't perfect to that extent but still!

With fluttering eyes, stuttering lips that made no sounds, Eric absolutely couldn't face Del because if he did, nonsense sprayed out of his mouth and he would make a premature decision.

So there was like always, only one option for Eric to take in this situation and this was RUN!

Running, escaping was always the key to every problem. Got a debt of a few millions and debtors are about to collect your organs to pay them back? What are you gonna do? Of course, outrun them! If they can't catch you, they can't hurt you. Borrow more money for your escape and have a mob of greedy sharks wanting to not leave a single piece of your flesh behind.

Perfect. Right. That's why, always escape when you can, run away from your problem and smile death in the face!

However, when Eric, in the blink of an eye, somersaulted backwards out of Del's lap and raced to the door, the distinct disappointment on Del's face hurt Eric to the very core. He didn't want to do this as well but Del came on to him so sudden, Eric had no means to deal with it. If you're gonna confess, let me know at least a year beforehand, so I can't prepare for it!

Dammit. Don't you even know the basic confessing rules? But Del... Del confessed to Eric!

This realisation only sank once Eric was a million km away from Del. So, Del liked Eric, as in like! Heaven, what should Eric do? He has only ever been confessed to by fans, stalkers or people who didn't know him very well. So, a sincere one like Del's, Eric was absolutely clueless about how to act!

His next steps determined his future, should he continue and risk sharks to bite him, everywhere or should he face this, think about it and give Del a proper answer? Eric couldn't be Eric if he didn't choose the first option.

If he could evade Del for as long as possible, then that was great. After all, wasn't it fucking embarrassing for Del and Eric to meet each other with an open confession left to answer? And Eric wanted to dodge that responsibility as much as possible!

While Eric made 10000 excuses, crucified his conscience to the extreme, a sulking Del, worse than a cucumber swimming in a tub of salt water, still sat on Eric's bed. He still felt Eric's warmth but now that was slowly fading from his fingertips. 

Eric... rejected him. His lover-soon-to-be wanted to get out of that role and rejected him! The more Del thought about it, the more bitterness swept up his body and forced little droplets of water to erupt and flow out of his eyes.

No, Del had to stay strong. When he saw how the last of Eric slipped through the door, Del felt the urge to go after Eric before ultimately settling into that Eric rejected him!

Although Eric didn't explicitly say it, his action told it! Del thought they were at least close enough for Eric to be honest with Del and not make such a cowardly move.

Del was extremely hurt. Heartbroken like this, he has never before experienced it.

It hurt too much. Del needed to distract himself from this pain. The first time he ever fell in love and it ended like this.

In the beginning, Del didn't even know he was capable of having romantic feelings but the more he was with Eric, the more his heart yearned for him and now, he finally realised, it was a mistake.

Falling in love was a mistake. He was a demon and not human. Why feel love? That was wrong. The only thing he should experience was lust and that was it. Enough to satisfy his physical pleasure, but now he could only get it up for one person and this person- no, don't think about it anymore.

In an instant, Del teleported back to his office where one noble already waited filling the work of Mak.

"Your highness, you're back. There's a lot of work waiting for you to do," the noble noticed that the Demon Lord was in a particularly bad mood but blamed it on the Demon Lord having to do the work. If only he knew the mighty Demon Lord he worshipped was actually rejected! Who under heaven and hell would ever dare to reject the Demon Lord? 

Neither Del nor the noble could understand it. So, in order to forget his heartbreak, Del threw himself into the massive amount of work, he, as the Demon Lord has been neglecting all this time just to chase after Eric.

And so, a whole week passed with neither Del nor Eric daring to meet the other and even went as far as to avoid each other. Del hasn't gone to class at all.

As he had to do much work he was barely in the castle, which in the end was a good thing for Eric... or not. After all, Eric repeatedly questioned himself why Del hasn't even bothered to check on Eric even once! Didn't Del like Eric? So why didn't he come and try to coax Eric as usual with his shamelessness?

At the thought that Eric didn't even mean much to Del and that he wasn't at fault, Eric sulked and felt incredibly hurt. So, it was obvious he was in a very bad mood the whole time as well.

And this didn't go past his hawk-eyes students who, majority, basically wanted to eat Eric up with just their eyes. Eric became more short-tempered and his angel-disguise was suffering greatly under it.

"Why don't you know this?" 

Now that Van left, Eric thought he had to fill the empty spot of being a replacement and thus became the prickliest of all prickly.

"I'm sorry, teacher," and in response, Eric only received the same answer over and over again. His students knew it was better not to argue with him, especially since no one wanted to know what an angry Eric looked like. But one student was challenging it.

"Are you calling us dumb, teacher?'' 

It was Nadi.

"No," Eric's prompt answer came which made her disappointed. Luckily, Eric could read her mind and knew what she hinted at.

'Angry teacher would be so hot! Is this how humans are when they are angry? Is this the forbidden fruit? Would he pull out a whip and spank me? Ahhh~ teacher, look at me! Look at me! Collapse, get angry and punish me!'

Entertaining these weird and kinky thoughts was none of Eric's fucking business. He just ignored Nadi who had a stone-cold and provoking look as if she could tie you up and beat you but inside she was the one who wanted you to step on her!

Eric wanted none of it! Especially since he was in a very bad mood.

"I'm tired. I want to sleep. Teacher should sleep under me.'

Again! Why the fuck are you even here then? Stop coming to classes with your pyjamas, Leon and work on your damn, fucking nutcase of a touchy-touchy story!

'I hope the teacher likes my new version!' Lyna's thoughts were pure if you disregard her writing the biggest gore fest ever. Eric couldn't deal with it any longer and finally said, "Class over," and then without waiting, he turned on his heels and left.

His students sat there perplexed before Nol took the lead, with his deflated puppy ears, he said, "Teacher's been in a bad mood since a while."

You don't want to know what R18+ methods were running through his head, thinking it could make Eric feel better.

"I have an idea to cheer teacher up!" like a fairy, sent from the deep of mountains hidden forest, Lyna sprinkled gold dust over this dire situation and proposed the best of all best ideas with pure and good intention. Only thing was, it inevitably spelt complete destruction for Eric.

-----------------------------

I cringe.

1