Jinx is your favourite partner
56 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everything about this floor was weird. Or should he say he was very lucky? Or could it be that there was actually a hidden trip?

Because how could it be? Just a second ago, his life skinned and torn to pieces, by the sheer sight of the previous floors, flashed before his eyes, so how the hell did this floor look like a normal city street in the dim darkness of forbidden pleasures?

Little wooden houses in an oriental temple style with red lanterns hanging from the ceilings lit up the street in a warm light but it could only touch a small spot, leaving the rest drowned in a naked, cold atmosphere creeping up to you and telling the story of a heartless, restless and busy city that has no time to stop and look at anything.

Deserted. Abandoned. Yet for some reason a touch of magical nostalgia swung here and slowly covered the absence of warmth.

On the other hand, Eric knew exactly where he was. In the red light district.

This by no means resembled the red light district of the world Eric lived in, those were just shabby, run-down and stripped of human dignity places, but this here was the picture-perfect image of the film-sets Eric has been invited to by his actor friends.

The ones you would see in oriental films. At least the romanticised version of it. Or how they loved to portray it in diverse mediums.

Level 69. This cursed level. Eric should've known something like this awaited him. Well, at least it was no damn sex dungeon or sex hell! Eric had imagined it to be just one whole empty place with demons just doing each other, tortured, trapped etc. whatever kinky play these abnormal species were into!

Although this looks heavenly, harmful, and even peaceful, Eric got a very bad premonition. Why, out of all levels, did he land on this one?

Yes, he did manage to stop his fall but this now seemed too coincidental. From all the torture levels, there was suddenly one that looked awfully peaceful and Eric managed to be here! All safe and unharmed!

This game master Eric met, almost was able to grasp, on the previous floor, just what was his intention? Eric almost had the feeling that it was him, or he somehow pulled the string to put Eric on this level. Just what was hidden here?

Then suddenly, Eric had another thought racing through his head and each time it made contact, it ate a piece of his brain. What if... all of the demon world knew he was a human? That a human was in the demon world?

If this was the case... no, no... Eric quickly shook his head and started to walk down this quiet street, where only the soft light gently mended him.

Fuck. Just how far down was he in the demon world for there to be still nature and a damn fucking sky? Just what was up with the demon world and the levels? Were these all mini earths?

If Eric was this far down on earth, he would already be evaporated by earth's core! But well you can't wrap logic around the demon world, and expect it to turn out to be a nice present when in reality, it's just a damn tennis racket holder since you're the least favourite child and that even on your birthday. Sad. Sad. Sad.

Anyways, just when Eric took the first step, it felt like he heard and actually saw a drop of water falling into the pond and causing the reflection to deter. Because just when he walked, all of a sudden, what he saw softly burst like ripples in water, slowly changed to reality. Just a second ago, he was the only one and the next he stood amidst masses of demons looking like humans walking down the street!

The noises, especially moans, were so loud they wanted to tear Eric's eardrums down! Just what happened? How... was he now in an illusion?

No, no Eric was sure! This was definitely the game master's doing! Eric was right! He wanted Eric to be on this floor, lull him in a false sense of security before pulling the rug from his feet for him to fall down with his butt raised, so he could be easily plunged into!

Literally! No, not on Eric's watch! Freezing for a second, before he immediately went to hide. From the corner of an alley, where luckily no one was, Eric could observe the situation a bit better. Indeed! There were really humans here! Humans just like him! Earthlings!

Fuck why the hell did he talk like that? All Lav's story's fault.

If you don't want to blame yourself, just blame it on whatever comes first in your mind. Yes, that's the way to go. Eric quickly confirmed the thought he had from the beginning, obviously these humans weren't here out of their own volition, but this was akin to human trafficking!

The humans here have definitely been captured, kidnapped and forced to come here to pleasure these demons! Just like Eric! Cough, well, Eric's circumstances were a bit different, he was akin to a walking horny magnet. 

But what perplexed Eric the most was that the demons looked more human, apart from horns or tails whatever supernatural they were, for the majority, damn handsome, but of course, they could never compare to Del and the others.

But why? The demons got more abhorrent, the further down, but literally, everything was different about this floor. Again... was this a good thing? No. no. no.

Being used as a pleasure tool for the rest of his life wasn't ... hehe... cough cough cough. Demonay go away. Please go away. My life's on the line, therEes no time to marvel at demons and think about their massive dick capacities, ok?

Spare me from the embarrassment, thanks. Once Eric was sure of the situation, he only felt himself backing into a dead corner both metaphorically and literally. Because the alley he hid in was a dead-end and because Eric's only hope of getting out of here was to rely on Del and the others, who would hopefully come to save him.

But out of all the floors, this was still the best, so Eric obediently hid here and didn't draw any attention, then prayed that someone would come and get him.

Eric didn't know how to escape here and go back to the demon castle and he definitely didn't want to fall prey to the other floors.

Even if he was used to please others here, it was fine as long as they didn't have any S kinks, but Eric still preferred to hide and-

BOOM. You spoke and wished for-

You shall receive.

Fuck, he should stop jinxing himself! 

Pressed against the dead-end, two demons smirkingly looked down at Eric.

"Oh? A prostitute got away? A really cute one on top of that?"

M...M-Mama!

1