Eric like never seen before! Enjoy the show!
54 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sex toys. Eric's reward. Woof Woof. Bark. Bark. Kink get out of here. Life didn't even want to grace Eric's face anymore, a zombie overtook him, ate his brain and spit it all out.

Eric clicked on the quest as his eyes slightly trembled. The title read 'The light of the Red light district'

Fuck, you really take this seriously, huh? You really want to pretend this is a damn game and not a lowly, pathetic D-rated comedy series, huh?

'To understand this world, you need to fully explore everything that your eyes can reach. Following the trails of-'

STFU! Stop pretending that this is a game you spent years on developing and that achieved 5 stars! Go and get another job! How about becoming a decent system instead of pouring all your time on a game! How long did it take you to develop all mechanics?

I bet a fucking second! Do you think my life is easy to play with? 

And how the hell did the system manage to make reality bend to its will?

Eric once again got a chill running down his spine as he questioned his, the system, the world's and the universe's existence. And once again, he shook it all off, he didn't want to think about it, bother with it.

Just go along and don't question the world. You're just but a mortal being soon to perish and never come back into existence. Things like thinking about death, the reason of life, the existence of the world, and in this fucked up case, the existence of demons, systems and everything else supernatural, should not be questioned.

To live a happy and simple life, it is best to not know things that will drag you down completely.

Is it more adventurous? Yeah, maybe but it'd constantly evoke death like every single fucking second of Eric's new fucking life! Was this fun? No fucking way.

Anyway, Eric drifted off-topic. Too many unnecessary things floated around in his head. Right now, in this glimmering dim of orange and red lights that tainted all of this floor, Eric sat amongst beautiful maidens kidnapped from earth and all he had was this damn quest in his mind:

'It's said that the night hidden behind the dusk has much to reveal. At every corner lurks the spring to quench your thirst for knowledge. Go and locate the guardians to get a deeper insight of this place.'

Yeah, fuck no, you bitch, this doesn't even make sense. Are you trying to sound mysterious and elaborate? Stop trying to put your crap off as real in-game writing!

Eric huffed. It was simple what this awfully unnecessary paragraph was trying to tell. Basically- go and ask for information in order to survive this place!

But, you know how stupid game quest are, I'm fucking stuck here! How do you expect me to walk out without getting caught and be fucked to death? Ah, I know, that's why there's this stupid second health bar, isn't it? 

Eric should just risk getting caught, tied to a bed until he stumbled to the next one and the journey only continued from there on. It wasn't even funny anymore at this point.

Eric got it. He was in level 69, haha, the red light district, haha, but damn why did everything need to be so sexual? This reused joke and punchline was getting so boring by now.

Eric clicked on the quest with dead eyes and smacked the 'navigate' button as if he wanted to release all the anger at once.

The 'navigate' button coughed blood and then a trail of blood led out of the cage, that obviously, only Eric could see.

WTF? Eric wasn't using some kinky play but this button's health was even lower than his! Stop playing around! Eric didn't even question why this button pretended to be alive and started to bleed as if it was really hurt. Eric just accepted everything at this point, he didn't even fucking care anymore.

The biggest problem he had was to get out of the damn window cage and Eric already had an idea but he still had dignity, ok? So, he really didn't want to resort to that, but what other chance did he have? It was either dignity or live.

Eric stared at his attack button and his ult button. Although Eric never played any games, his damn lazy authors idd, so he at least knew a thing or two about it and luckily, this interface was pretty similar.

Eric knew for sure that this basic attack charged his ult. The only problem was, would Eric gamble on this fighting option when he had no clue what it was?

Knowing the system, it would be something utterly ridiculous. Just when Eric thought it would be a cool attack bada bing bada boom it turned out to be throwing aphrodisiacs at his opponents, this was something Eric didn't want to risk at all.

And obviously, Eric couldn't try his basic attack in this cage right now, what if he harmed any of his fellow humans? Fuck, Eric just had to bank on the fact that this system was at least decent enough to give him a proper attack that could hold its own against demons.

Eric checked the clothes he was wearing and opened his robe a gap, so everyone could marvel at his smooth skin that just wanted to be covered by hickeys, pinched and tainted with juices.

Then Eric pushed his hair back, grit his teeth before he shot up amongst the desperate and coy ladies, and walked right to the window where the group of horny demons were waiting.

Eric was confident in his looks, and he knew demons didn't care about gender, so this was where Eric's attacks started.

And oh man, how truly, indeed fatal his attack was to demons. Eric threw himself seductively against the window and made intensive eye contact before he held up his finger and let it play with his tongue.

Then that very wet finger glided across Eric's chest, dangerously close to his nipple before Eric suddenly stopped and temptingly smiled at the demons.

The whole atmosphere was very sensual and tense until- 

well until someone lost their composure and Eric was dragged down a few levels in shame.

"WOAH! You go Eric! So sexy! Damn!'' 

It was none other than the once pure celebrity that became Eric's biggest supporter and hustler! Fuck! Were you this character? And how the hell did you even see what I did when my back faced you this whole time?

"Eric, you wriggle your ass so nicely!"

Damn, Tara, shut the fuck up! But giggles appeared from the females behind him who suddenly wished to see Eric being pinned down by the demons. Heaven, please come and save me from this hell where even the purest and most innocent soul has been corrupted.

Eric couldn't believe just a second ago, they were all begging silently for their lives and now they acted as if they were watching Eric's exclusive strip show! Fuck, this shit, Eric's might was too powerful!

Eric's cheeks flushed red, never ever in his arrogant and proud life has he ever been this embarrassed, even when he turned into a mini dragon or a woman to be done by Del.

But now just because of this... Eric get a grip! Eric's viewfell onto the demons' lower part, and he really wanted to faint.

They were really turned on! Look at that hard brick!

"Hey, this babe is nice. Should we gangbang him here?"

Fuck, don't! DON'T!

"I- I like the sound of it," one girl behind Eric started what turned into cheers and voices of support encouraging the mad ones. Fuck, you only care about your own lives, huh?

Eric glanced at Tara who winked at him and left Eric speechless.

D-Did she do it on purpose? Eric didn't even know but what he knew was that he would pay her back.

He made a hand movement slicing his neck indicating she was so dead, but she only blew him a kiss back.

Who the fuck are you, you 180-degree turned character?

This is not a story, I repeat, this is reality! Stop acting so weirdly, but then again, she was the actress of the century.

Eric gave up. He swallowed the embarrassment before he wriggled his eyebrows and pouted his lips, "I- I very much like the idea. Come here, big guys."

Maybe... maybe, it was Eric who did a 180-degree turn and acted OOC!

1