Ringing Bells 2
122 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It didn't take long for them reach the treehouse and Jason saw Fesia who was hanging the laundry. She turned around to see who had come and was surprised to see Jason supporting someone.

"What is going on? Who is this?" questioned Fesia as Jason went past her without a word. This clearly made her bitter , but she didn't say anything and just watched Jason put Giro down.

"Now wait here for a while, I'll go get some help. Don't worry, she'll prepare you a good meal." said Jason as he headed back to Fesia who was staring at them.

"Thank.... you.... 

Giro managed to squeeze out a thank you, which only make Jason shake his head internally. He didn't want his thanks as he knew he  didn't deserve it, and focused on talking to Fesia.

"Where are the others?" questioned Jason as he didn't see anyone around the house.

"They.....Besia and your sister are practicing with their bow, while mother had gone to look for some edible mushrooms. " answered Fesia still staring at the wounded Giro.

"That so, then I guess that it makes things easier. " said Jason as he knew what she wanted to ask. " I know what you want to ask, but I suggest you keep it to yourself. That guy is someone I just rescued , but he isn't my friend, so just don't ask and don't answer anything.

Now I need you to make him some thin soup as he hasn't eaten in some time. And remember.... you know what? You just make the soup and I'll handle the rest."

"Fine, but promise that he isn't someone dangerous." said Fesia, a little worried at the secrecy of it all. Jason on the other band just smiled.

"Don't worry, he isn't someone dangerous and even if he wanted to, he is to weak to even take a shit by himself."

"Hahaha....." laughed Fesia as she found Jason's somewhat vulgar words funny. The laughed a little before she went back to make the soup, while Jason went to where Giro was.

He handed him a cup of water which Giro drank in one gulp. His face looked so pleased and content that it made Jason a little curious how bad he was dehydrated.

"Ughh... thank you." said Giro as he smiled at Jason.

"No need to thank me, you've done it before and I don't think that saying it anymore will raise the effect. " said Jason as he sat down next to Giro who was a little taken aback by Jason's words.

"Look here, in a while someone is going to come to ask you some questions. She uhh.... just answer truthfully and don't make a fuss, you got that?"

Giro looked at Jason's serious face and swallowed hard. This mysterious person he was talking about seemed somewhat scary.

"Uh, may I ask who this woman is? Is she a high ranking adventurer, or maybe even an noble?"

"Well, maybe, but I'm not sure about that."

Giro opened his eyes wide as he was baffled by Jason's answer.

"You're not sure.... but don't you know her?"

"No, she's only an acquaintance." answered Jason as he looked in the direction the fox had went. 

He was staying with Giro while the fox had went to fetch the elf. It made him a little uneasy as he worried about the elf not being there, but he had worried for nothing. Not ten minutes later he received a mental message from the fox to meet him at the usual place.

' I guess that it was my lucky day after all. In fact now that I think about it I've become very lucky/unlucky since I came to this world.' thought Jason as Giro finished his soup with trembling hand's.

"Hey, we need to go now. She's waiting for us." said Jason as he dusted himself .

"Is she the one who you keep mentioning?"

"Yeah she is....

Giro nodded before he struggled to get up, but because he was to weak he couldn't. This made Jason just put his hand around his shoulder and take him along, but not before telling Fesia to not worry.

..........

After about 3 minutes of walking Jason stopped as the figure of a tree twisted, reveling the figure of an elf. Her brows were furrowed as she stared at Giro and then at Jason.

"An...an elf? What....

Giro was stunned as he saw the elf appear out of thin air and became a little worried. The use of magic showed that this elf was maybe a Mage , which was something very rare as he hadn't ever seen one.

"Is he the one who escaped from the Dark Church?" calmly said the elf . Her green hair slightly waving in the wind, making Jason smile slightly.

"Yeah he is the one. He says that he was an adventurer that has been held captive, and managed to escape when goblins attacked the camp of the Dark Church. "

"I see....

The elf narrowed her eyes at Jason's answer. She didn't want to believe that such a human could be so lucky, but the proof was in front of her.

' It seems that the elder was right. Not even a week has passed and his contributions are tremendous. It's just such a shame that he is a Farmer.....'

"So, what is going to happen now? Do I just hand him over...."

"Yes, you just hand him over to me. I'll take care of the rest." said the elf making Giro finally snap out of it.

"Hey, who is that elf, and what is going on here? What is happening?" questioned Giro , worry was written in his face.

Jason sighed for the uptenth time today and decided to somewhat explain the situation.

"Look, she will only ask you about the Dark Church's location and you will answer. Nothing more and nothing less.

You can rest assured that she will not hurt you." said Jason confidently, but he really didn't believe that. He was just hoping that Giro wouldn't he harmed and he could have a clean consciousness.

"You you....why? Why are you doing this? " asked Giro with a look of disappointed on his face. It looked like he had just been betrayed by Jason , and Jason didn't like that. He just dropped Giro on the ground , and angrily headed back making the elf frown.

............

As he headed back to the house Jason was fumming as he really wanted to puch something , when the foxes voice rang on his mind.

(Why did you do that? Why did you drop him like that?) asked the fox clearly surprised.

"Hmph....I guess I just felt like it. " answered Jason as he didn't speak anymore, but inside he was pissed. It made him think of the stupid girl who had ran him over and even the supposed god that reincarnated him here. 

' Did the thing that reincarnated me here feel the same when I made it obvious I didn't want to be reincarnated?'

7