Tier 1.11: A Finger in the Night [Aaron]
3.2k 4 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Hey! Hey!

Warning: Graphic porn ahead! This chapter is centered on a scene of intense sexuality. If this isn't your thing, you can skip the chapter without missing any important plot developments.

Kisses!

 

The system woke me after four hours as I'd set it to. Everyone else was out for the default eight. The only sounds were a soft wind that rustled through the open doorway and the crackle of dying fire. I wasn't sure how much activity it took for the system to wake players from their sleep, so I used my Stealth skill and slipped out the long winding staircase to the second floor.

Tomorrow we would be starting a dungeon crawl. And I had no idea were we'd be sleeping, or when or if I'd get any privacy until we got through it, which could be days. Or worse, not at all. 

We'd been lucky so far, and the additional members would make things easier, but we were weak and had no clue what we'd be facing. I know I felt, more useless than Josh. I was a knife thrower with one lousy knife. I was also small and not physically strong. Even after reaching Level 2, I wasn't doing great.

Name: <Unknown>  Skills ...
Class: Forester  Class: Throwing Knife (Lvl. 2), Dodge (Lvl. 1),
Race: Wood Sprite   Knife Fighting (Lvl. 1)
Attributes ...    Species: Stealth (Lvl. 1), Lightsmith (Lvl. 1)
Vigor: 5  
Intellect: 8  Special: <Locked>
Harmony: 14*  
Finesse: 14*  
Stamina: 6  Spells: Starlight
Presence: 10  
   
Height/Weight: 3'2"/ 28lbs  Current Modifiers ...
Life Force: 21*  Species: Finesse +4, Harmony +4, 
Mystic Energy: 25*   Mystic Energy +15, Life Force -5
Life Balance: 8 (4)  
     
Level: 2  
Experience: 1199  

 

And the sad part was, the others weren't much better. It was a very real possibility we would end up in the spawning grounds–wherever that would take us. Nothing was certain since the system crash.

Before my session ended for good, there was something I needed to try. On my own.

The second floor was a mess and stank of mildew, but it was either there or outside where random encounters might disturb me.

I closed the door as quietly as I could and cast Starlight, so I wasn't in total darkness. Then, I sat back against the wall and tried to get comfortable, pulling my little dress off over my head. My body seemed to give off a warm golden glow in the magical light. My two breast stood out proud. Looking down on them, only the top half of my areolas were visible. They were a rich brown and dotted with tiny goose-pimples with plump, erect nipples sticking straight out. I'd always wondered what it might be like to have beasts, and now I actually had some.

Wrapping my hands around them, a quiver passed through me. I hefted them in my palms and squeezed. This sent a spasm of warning to my brain, telling me that pain was imminent, but I felt pleasure there too, so long as I was careful. The next few minutes, I massaged my two bubs totally lost in the amazement of this new activity.

Don't get me wrong, I've touched boobs before. Maybe not often, but I had. But I'd never touched my boobs before.

The more I worked them, the more a warmth built up in my stomach—and lower in my body. I hazard a look down my smooth, flat belly to the space between my parted thighs. I was hairless down there. The top part of my nether lips glistened.

I moved my hands, running fingers around my areolas. It made me shiver and an, "Nnnngggg," sound escaped me. Then, I tweaked my nipples and doubled over with a unique sensation that perfectly married pleasure and pain. I did it again, more gently, and almost cooed from tremor it gave me.

I could have easily spend the rest of my night playing with my new breasts, but a great need was calling to me. 

My fingers danced down my skin across my abs. I imagined the delicate little hand belonged to a lover as it slid between my legs and stroked my vagina.

"Ahhhhh!" I gasped. This is what I wanted. No, what I needed!

I explored my labia with slow precision, learning its every nuance until I located my clit. "Oh! Oooooh!" It was like playing with the head of my penis only everything was more intensified. An electrical line seemed to directly connected it to my brain. Each touch twinged up the line and released a flood of endorphins. It felt so amazing I became fixated on it, losing track of all else, until my spell faded and I was plunged into darkness. I couldn't be bothered to cast another one. I needed to keep teasing my pleasure button. Something was happening to me. Something wonderful. Something that tightened every molecule in my body. Until, they all exploded. "Gha! Ahhh! Haaa! Ahhh! Mmmmmmg." I clapped my free hand over my mouth to muffle the rest as a small spurt of liquid shot out of me.

Oh, my God! I just had a squirting orgasm! It was amazing!

But I wasn't done yet. There was still one more thing I wanted to try.

Spreading my legs wider, I ran my index finger up and down the full length of my slick labia. Then, when I felt ready for it, I slipped it in. 

Inside of me was ridiculously warm, almost uncomfortable on my skin, but it felt good to have something in there. I pushed my finger in deeper. "Ohhnn!" It didn't take long before I was finger-banging myself, my pussy squelching with each thrust. But I wanted more. So, I slipped a second finger in. I must have been extremely tight because the presence of the two strained my inner walls and stretched me out. The new resistance slowed me a moment, but I soon picked up the rhythm. My left hand joined in rubbing on my clit. With both areas being stimulated at once, I lost my mind. My back began slapping against the wall behind me as I bucked from the building orgasm. My world shrank to the sole thought of cumming. 

This time when it hit, I had to jam my hand into my mouth to keep my scream from shaking the entire tower. "Ahhh! Hrrnnnng!" Ecstacy washed over my like a pounding surf. I squirted again, this time it shot up higher, like a single burst from a drinking fountain. My ears rang as though I'd jumped into a deep pool, making all the sounds around me dull and echoing.

When I came back to myself, I lay there sweaty, sloppy, and satisfied. I realized I was sucking on the fingers I'd stuffed into my mouth. The same ones that had been deep inside of me. The tang of my pussy lingered on my tongue. I stood on shaky legs and hastily got dressed. 

I was a little disappointed that I hadn't unlocked my special skill. I guess the game didn't count masturbation. If I really wanted to get the skill, I'd have to do it with someone else. The thought both thrilled me and frightened me.  

When I snuck back down to bed, everyone was still asleep. Although, for a quick second, I thought I saw Ellie's eyes open and follow me as I lay down. But it must have been a trick of the light.

 

59