Tier 1.58: All Good Things Come to an End [Cherry-Blossom]
1.1k 4 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hey! Hey!

I wasn't expecting to get another chapter out again so soon, but here we are. And this one covers a lot of ground.

For the most part now, every chapter contains a certain level of smut. So, if you're still reading and don't enjoy the smut, you are a masochist and it's not my responsibility :P

That said, I promise to warn you if there's anything particularly offensive. I don't believe anything qualifies as that in this chapter. (Cue evil laugh ...)

Spoiler

The Party

Cherry-Blossom — Marquesses Wood Sprite, Forester (Level 10) — They/Them

Mistie Frisky — Cloud Leoposa, Duelist (Level 10) — She/Her

Yarrow — Wapita, Hedge Witch (Level 13) — She/Her

Trogia — Corrupt Human, Dark Acolyte (Level 9) — He/Him

Hemlock — Tulian, Shaman (Level 10) — He/Him

Crystal — Red Gnome, Ax-Maiden (Level 10) — He/Him

Ellie* — Pixie, Trickster-Mage (Level 10) — She/Her

Savanna — Human, Archer (Level 8) — She/Her

*Real name. No character name assigned.

[collapse]

* Cherry-Blossom *

More! More! More!

I slammed my pelvis down repeatedly, feeling the ever hot-wet-tense-tingly sensation in my dick that my brain craved more than anything else on Earth. The blue-haired beauty face-down on the floor beneath me, moaned as I plowed into her. The girl behind me tried to keep up with my thrusts, licking at my needy-gushing pussy. A third played with my breasts, which not only felt amazing, but had the added benefit of keeping them from slapping me silly, as they did when they were unrestrained and bounced wildly with my gyrations.

The high arc of an orgasm was building like a Tesla coil—bright, electric, and powerful. I grabbed the blue-haired girl by the shoulders and picked up speed, letting my hips slow only from the resistance of her taut ass cheeks. I briefly felt disappointed I wasn't buried into that ass, but her pussy was pretty incredible. And thoughts never stuck around for long anyway.

No regrets that way.

No past and no future either.

Just the here and now, and the fucking I was giving and getting.

As my climax built, I began to get that out of body feeling. Bliss erasing the physical and all of its mild discomforts and unpleasantness. The world around me going dim and sparkly.

My breath caught. My body jolted, back arching, joints going rigid.

The essence of my being fired out, and it felt as though it came from my heart and shot straight down and out the tip of my cock. I emptied all of me into the girl. I spasmed with each burst, which came and came until there was nothing left. And I was completely drained.

I lay against her back, limply. I tried to thrust into her again but my cock was loose and floppy. When I tried renewing my effort after a moment's rest, I could hardly feel anything anymore.

My surroundings suddenly came into clear focus. I was in a tent with sauna-thick air. I was laying on top of Ellie. Two sprites I didn't really know were caressing and fondling me. My body felt sore and tender and encrusted in a salty brine. The sour smell made my nose want to recoil into itself.

I tried to stand but fell over on my side.

Ellie was there, lifting my head up and wiping the sweat from my brow. "It's okay. It's over now."

I tried to talk but my throat was too raw to get words out. 

The three of them got me up and brought me out into the sharp fresh air of the woods.

* * *

The merchants set me up in one of their tents and had one of the sprites tended me, making sure I was well looked after. I sipped on some tea that was more of a rich mushroom broth. It was supposed to replenish me.

I was still trying to wrap my brain around the fact that I had been having nonstop sex for three days. It was all blurred in my memory with the occasional clear moment that flashed in my head. I tried not to think too much about it. Some of those memories were disturbing. And all of them were arousing,

If there was one thing my body didn't need right now was to be turned on.

Ellie slipped in and nodded at the sprite so she'd leave.

"How are you doing?"

"Okay," I said weakly. "Look, I'm really sorry about—"

"Shh. Don't apologize. You weren't in full control of yourself. And you didn't do anything to me that I wasn't okay with. And I'm fine with you sleeping with those others. So don't say you're sorry."

I let it go. Although, I was going to apologize for forgetting who she was. For treating her like a piece of meat to be used for my pleasure and discarded. But I suppose once I started apologizing, I would have kept finding things to be sorry for, and I'd never have been able to stop

"You should get some rest," Ellie said. "You might want to set your sleep timer to ten hours. You've had a time of it."

Actually, my Life Balance was sitting close to full and I didn't need that much sleep. But the system would probably erase these little aches and pains overnight, so I nodded and agreed I would.

"The others want to leave for the pool in the morning."

It was a little hard imagining going on a long hike, but I was anxious to get out on an adventure again. It would feel good to be doing something else for a change.

"How are they all?" I hadn't thought to ask about them until that moment. And I felt sorry for that too.

"Things are getting pretty nuts." She filled me in on what had been happening. It sounded like Yarrow had been having nearly as much sex as I had. And Hemlock hadn't been far behind, although his activity was grudging and mostly done to fulfill his quest. She also told me about the necklace and it's cheats.

"We have to vote between Crystal, Frisks, and Savanna to decide who will keep it."

"Don't you want it?"

She shook her head. "No way. I was offered the chance because they think I haven't changed so much that I'd be driven mad by it. But I don't want to test that theory. I also don't like that it opens the door for Katie to feed me false memories."

I briefly felt envy and annoyance at not being given the opportunity to vie for the powerful object. But I was already trying to reconcile the last few days with who I felt I was.

Yeah. Viewing my recent action from a crystal-clear perspective of who I was IRL might indeed drive me mad.

I asked, "Who will you vote for?"

"I'm not sure."

"Don't vote for Savanna," I said. Then added, "She's super and I have nothing against her, but strategy-wise it would be better to have an OP melee fighter than an OP archer. Throw my proxy vote to Crystal."

"I figured you'd vote Frisks, considering you two are friends."

"That's why I'll vote Crystal," I said. "To protect Frisks. She acts a lot tougher than she really is. I think she underestimates how hard it will be to go back to the way she was, with the way things are in Feronia. I guess I don't know Crystal as well as you, but he seems to be holding on tightly to who he the person he was before entering the game."

Ellie said, "Mostly. In truth, I can't imagine it will be much worse for him than the dysphoria he currently feels. But everyone seems to think that if you never take the necklace off, it won't do any harm."

I raised an eyebrow. "Do you really think that plans like that will last long in Feronia?"

Just then, the matriarch of the merchants stepped in. "May I have a moment?" she asked.

"I was just leaving," Ellie said and kissed me before she went back to the others.

* * *

The matriarch, Circium, exited, letting in a glimpse of the evening sky before the tent flap closed.

She'd left several items behind: a new dress and several bottles of a potent healing potion. She had said that the dress was fit for a marquesses. Which I guess meant that because it was backless, it wouldn't interfere with my wings. She'd taken my old one in trade, offering the difference in price as a "family discount."

That was when she'd informed me, I had impregnated her and she was carrying the "spawn" of our union. She patted her slightly swollen belly when she said this.

She also told me she had returned the favor and my bump would soon be showing.

Memories suddenly inundated me, and I recalled all the times she came in my pussy. Not to mention, all the times she'd cum in my other holes. I'd been keeping those thoughts at bay, not wanting to deal with that confusing sense of repulsion and arousal at getting so completely used by Cirium's engorged clit.

Although it was the thought of being pregnant that drove me close to the edge of insanity. The concept grated through my brain like sandpaper.

At least, it wasn't as horrifying as carrying a child to term for nine months and having a living breathing, mini-person to look after when it was done.

I'd asked what it would be like and she told me, "It usually takes six days. Since we don't know when it happened exactly, I can't say when you'll be due. But once your egg is fully mature, you'll lay it."

"Egg?"

"Yes." She sounded a little confused at my not knowing this. "You're egg will contain between four and ten sprites and will hatch in about three months. This is the main thing I wanted to talk to you about. I know being a wandering adventurer will make it tough to look after an egg. So, we're willing to wait here until you deliver, and we can care for it. It will be well taken care of. We'll bring it to our village and raise them as if they were our own."

I almost agreed too quickly, but felt guilty about abdicating my responsibility so easily. "Won't they miss having a mother?"

"They'll have dozens of mothers in the village. We raise all our children communally. They'll be embraced by all the adults and will make friends with all the other children."

So, I agreed to her offer, although the decision weighed heavily on me. Although I really didn't know how I would raise a litter of sprites while dungeon diving.

After I had spent a sufficient—or partially sufficient amount of time brooding about it, I went to sleep.

* * *

I put on my new dress. It seemed with each one I got, it improved my stats and utilized less fabric. This one wasn't much more than a sash of silk for a belt with a short lacy skirt extending below it in a bell-shape, and two strands of cotton extending upward to cover my breasts and tie around my neck. The material did little to hide the protrusion of my nipples. The white skirt was layered so all the intricate lacework didn't just show everything through all its many holes. But my wide butt didn't feel fully covered, and I suspected the bottom half was hanging out. Although without a mirror, I couldn't be sure. The top part was embroidered with small flowers with green stems and light purple blooms.

The back was non-existent and my wings spread out wide taking advantage of the freedom.  

I was unusually aware of my pussy. With the skirt so short and flared out, none of the fabric even came close to touching it. I guessed my newfound consciousness of its presence was something to do with my new skill to absorb health through it. I was kind of happy I had the ability, but it was incredibly weird as well.

I slipped on my stocking and slippers. My gloves and all my jewelry. While putting on my bellybutton-ring I noticed that my stomach was somewhat protruding. Although that might have been my imagination and my worried thoughts catching up to me.

When I joined up with the others the first thing that caught my eye was the medallion with its gold chain around Crystal's neck. He had on his new armor that was essentially a gold chain-mail bikini with a strand of armor connecting the bra to the bottoms. The amulet hung right between his pendulous breasts. He looked like he had every muscle tensed and each step looked awkward. It almost distracted from his god-like beauty that that was practically blinding. (Or at least, it was making me blindingly horny.)

As he got closer I could see that he was gritting his teeth and the tendons in his throat looked like high-tension wires.

"Are you all right?" I said.

"I was going to ask you the same thing," he said stiffly, cringing when his voice hit the higher registers.

I gave a worried glance to Ellie and said, "Fine as can be, considering." I suppose I was letting the word considering do a lot of heavy lifting in that reply.

Yarrow took charge of the group saying, "Okay. Let's move out. The sacred pool will take us until mid-afternoon to get to. Once there, we'll start luring out the depraved minions and curing them. We'll try and get the numbers down as much as possible before attacking. But if everything goes as planned, we'll launch our assault on the pool at dawn tomorrow."

I half raised my hand. "This may sound like a dumb question but how do we cure demented minions?"

"Oh, you'll love this," Frisks said. "You have to fuck them."

"Like Frisks fucked Hemlock," Trogia said with a gaffaw.

Both Frisks and Hemlock looked mortified, but then, she said, "Hey, I was forced to." She looked around at everyone's expression. "It's true. Yarrow used my compulsion against me."

Yarrow said matter-of-factly, "Well, he needed one more partner to fulfill his quest and you were available." Frisks seemed about to say something that would start a fight, but Yarrow continued, "Anyway, the minions are nearly all elenians and sprites. I will take as many of the elenians as I can." Was it my imagination or had she put emphasis on the word many? "Hemlock will service some of the women. As we discussed." She looked at him daring him to argue with her. "I won't force any of the rest of you. But I hoped Blossom and Ellie will help out with the sprites."

Ellie gave a curt nod, and before I realized I was doing it, I said, "Sure. No problem. Happy to." I blushed when I saw everyone gawking at me. But after the last few days, it was almost strange doing things that didn't involve screwing.

Some elenian soldiers approached us with a felinoid. She had her hands bound behind her back and a gag in her mouth. She seemed to be staring lustily at Crystal for some reason. Probably just her unnatural Presence attribute. The guards handed her over to Yarrow, and the leader said, "Are you sure about this? She's terribly dangerous."

"Yes, thank you, Bur-Oak. We'll be sure to not take any chances with her."

He gave a bow and the soldiers departed.

I realized the felinoid was the in-game monitor Ellie told me about, but it didn't explain everything. "Why are we taking her?" I asked.

Yarrow said, "If we can, we will let her access the system panel when all this is done." She turned to the girl, "You still remember the codes, right?"

She nodded and tried to talk through the gag. Yarrow pulled it out of her mouth. "Yes. All the monitors are conditioned to memorize our password and the emergency exit code." After promising to be good and to follow our commands, Yarrow untied her.

It was then I remembered the healing potions I had. I gave a vial to each of my party members and kept one for myself.

The sprites had craftily collected my excretions during my frenzy and bottled them. My special skill of squirting out a health restoring fluid had apparently been turbo charged by the changes done to me during the mating. I felt bad not telling them what it was, but other than Ellie, I didn't think any of them would use it if they knew. And according to the sprites, each one would restore 60 points, which was far better than any of our conventional potions.

* * *

We set out and marched along the long forest trail to the sacred pool. As we'd been warned, it took most of the day. But finally, we reached the base of the hill where Trogia and Crystal said they'd been attacked.

Crystal stood there staring at it with her hands in tight fists at her side.

"You're sure you're okay?" Ellie asked in a confidential whisper I only heard because I was beside her.

"Yeah," he answered breathlessly. And for a moment it seemed that he would say no more, but he added, "It's strange. I hated every moment of that battle with those gross creatures all around me, spraying me with their gunk. But ..." His throat seemed to grow tight. "The memory is even worse now. It's like a raw wound rubbed with salt."

I suddenly felt guilty for voting for him. But I wouldn't have felt any better if it had been Frisks or Savanna. I was certainly glad I stayed out of the whole thing.

Yarrow said to the group, "I'll go up the hill invisible and lure some of them down. Anyone not trying to cure them, hide. Only come out if we start to get attacked." Crystal, Trogia, and Frisks went into the brush and dragged Tabitha along with them.

The rest of us waited with uneasy anticipation. Ellie slipped her hand into mine and gave it a reassuring squeeze.

Several minutes later, Yarrow became visible again and came running down the hill, in her wake were eight of the minions.

I counted four sprites, three elenians, and one thing I had never seen before. It was huge and had green skin, and it was definitely a he. His member member must have been the size of my entire arm and it flopped around like a wooden stick on a string as he ran.

I did a quick system check and got back: High-mountain Ogre (playable species): Known for their brutish strength, they live in small clans in forested mountain regions. High-mountain Ogres favor warrior classes above all others. All levels possible.

"Hemlock!" Yarrow pointed at the one female elenian, giving him his target. "Blossom! Ellie! Can you take them?" She indicated the sprites.

It meant two each and seeing there throbbing sprite cocks made me waiver in my resolve a little. But we both nodded.

"Savanna!"

"Hell no! I am not doing that thing. Give me one of the elenian men."

Yarrow called out cupping her hands around her mouth to extend her voice, "Frisks! Would mind helping us out?"

She came thrashing out of the bushes. "You fucking have to be kidding me. You are so dead when this over." When she was done grumbling she trudged toward the green-skinned giant. I took it as my cue to approach the sprites.

At first, the minions seemed to be ready to attack with everything they had, but once Yarrow bent over and presented herself to the lead elenian, they slowed and became more wary. More curious and less hostile. He mounted her. And the other took Savanna. It didn't take long for the woman to pounce on Hemlock's dick. 

I got down on my knees and flipped up my skirt and beckoned a white-haired and a red-haired sprite over to me. They did not have to be asked twice.

It feels good to be out having adventures again, I thought with grim humor.

 

24