Chapter 1: Summons – Part 1
1.1k 4 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Grand Wizard Farnezian Vralitza

My footsteps echoed through the wide, white patio as the artificial sun had just finished being activated, and it illuminated the ornate dome that separated the capital from the rest of the underground wasteland.

I didn't even have time to appreciate the beauty of my beloved city as the hateful Princess Darva had summoned me for the first light.

Me, ME, having to wake up in the darkness?! This young princess knew not how to enjoy her long life. Why spend every waking moment on research when you have centuries to live?!

Unless she made an incredible discovery, there's no reason fo-… Of course, she made an incredible discovery! This is why she's so excited and forceful, but why is the whore hiding it…?

The fact that I had no answer to that question only increased my anger.

"Master…" Ahael's crystalline voice penetrated my ears, and her small, pure white arms wrapped around my neck. "I sense a disturbance in your mood." Then she rested her small head against the back of mine.

A *ping* resounded in my mind and a small warning appeared in the top left of my glasses, warning me that Ahael was checking the surroundings for listeners. The fact that she didn't say anything meant that we were truly alone, so I poured out my true feelings.

"I'm just angry about the Princess' disrespect, as usual. The wench is in need of a raping by her brothers so she learns not to be so uptight about work."

Ahael's perfect red lips gave me a kiss right on my spine, sending a subtle jolt of magic that made my body release endorphins in my brain. I disliked when my slaves tried to use magic on me, except for Ahael, who knew exactly when and how much pleasure to use on me.

Giving me a boner when I'm talking to one of the Seer crones was decidedly not appropriate. Though the wrinkly old woman certainly enjoyed seeing the outline of my cock, I, on the other hand, almost decided to erase my memories of her "seductive" grin.

I put away these disgusting memories and focused on Ahael's touch, who helped me cool my anger back to an acceptable level.

 

After the patio, we crossed the Princess' lovely petrified garden, populated by her former enemies. I particularly enjoyed the statues where they're mid-sex. It had always been my dream to one day die with my dick inside a woman.

The garden was small, so we quickly walked past it and finally reached the Princess' research facility proper. The sight of my slaves waiting for me at the entrance was so imposing it wiped away all the anger I had.

These slaves were my Primes, the most perfect creations I'd ever made.

Ahael was the first Prime. Her small, lithe, pure white body was made to represent innocence. The white feathers that grew on specific locations and the small wings on her back were a touch of genius which multiplied her air of purity ten times.

Hemona was the second. The inverse of purity, I tried to cram as much sensuality as I could in the smallest amount of space possible. The result was an incredibly powerful being capable of even making the Princes kneel to her glorious cunt, though none of them were ever allowed to have her.

Ashdaia was my foray into raw physical power. Her indestructible red scales, claws, tail, and horns were so arousing that I even copied them into my own body. Though she looked frightening even to other Masters, I never failed to integrate that bestial nature to a woman's charms, giving her child-bearing hips and breasts like no other and a personality human enough one could still fall in love with.

Lisita was Ashdaia's black half-sister. Her vulpine characteristics led her to favor agility over strength, but in melee combat, Ashdaia still won most of the time, so I gave Lisita a lot of magical power to compensate. The two were tied in sexual desire, second only to Hemona, but I never complained because their addiction to my cock only increased their loyalty to me.

Mashka was the only man I ever touched, but only a few living people actually knew he was a male, though the number of people who had this information removed from their memories was many times larger. His feline androgenic charm was so strong that both heterosexual men and women fell for him regularly, which was both annoying and amusing.

Kotjka was his twin sister. For those who simply wouldn't forget about Mashka, Kotjka was always there to slit their throats. Her greatest achievement was killing a Prince, though he did get revived, it was still a glorious victory for her. Lately, I had been thinking that I should get her to assassinate the Princess just to mess with the cunt.

Pepeda was my best foray into insect integration. She had the evasiveness and delicacy of a butterfly, the overwhelming ranged destructive power of a war mage, and the wiles of the chameleon beetle. Her inquisitive nature made her an enlightening conversation partner and a delightful person to have around.

Antavur was my mount, though my body was perfectly fit, so I rarely actually used her to go anywhere. The stupid idea of replacing a horse's head with a woman's upper torso worked, and I created the strongest front line unit for the empire, though I'll never admit how silly I think that idea was. Antavur's submissiveness was only second to Ahael's, so it was refreshing to have her as a bodyguard since I had the bad habit of making free-thinking slaves who occasionally got a bit too aggressive.

To think these perfect slaves were going to be drained for the cunt's experiment made my blood boil.

After this was over, I resolved myself to drain the royals of their money to compensate for all the effort and emotional pain I'd have to go through to restore my slaves to their former glory.

Hemona ran to hug me, her pussy dripping with excitement. She couldn't get my seed that morning since they were going through inspection, so she must've been feeling quite hungry.

"What's this, what do you want?" I questioned her, barely hiding the tease in my tone.

She became embarrassed and used her pointy black nail to draw circles on my robe. "Master, you know I couldn't get my fill this morning," she meekly mumbled, her thin tail waving along with her insecure mood.

"Beg," I sternly ordered.

She grumbled and became a bit grumpy and crossed her arms, pressing her thin robe against her small mounds, but she quickly gave up. "I want your thick, manly seed, my Master," she recited the magical words. Her pride had likely taken a hit from the tension of that day's experiment, which caused her to become a bit more stubborn than normal.

With a satisfied grin, I opened my robes, and she immediately went for my cock, swallowing it without another word.

"You only have a minute," I warned her, and she immediately activated all her seductive power to make me orgasm as fast as possible.

 

We walked down the hall at a leisure pace, and I decided to ride Antavur to compensate her for the pain she was about to go through.

"We're… going to die, Master?" Mashka shyly asked, his yellow, vertical-slitted eyes staring at me with painfully cute worry.

"No, but it'll hurt," I kindly answered and leaned over to pat his head briefly. His dark and gray hair felt extremely soft in my hand.

"Don't start crying," Ashdaia warned him sternly, sending him a brief scowl.

"I won't, I just don't like pain," Mashka defiantly glared back at her, his tail stiff and upright in annoyance.

"Nobody likes pain, except for Ashdaia," Ahael comforted him, but she still refused to let go of my neck, not that I was bothered by it since she could float on her own and reduce her already light weight to that of a feather.

Kotjka jumped on her brother's back and kissed his cheek to comfort him. The cat boy almost turned around to kiss her back, but a single glance from Ahael was enough to keep them in line.

"Can't we be put to sleep while we're drained?" Pepeda inquired, her four eyes staring at me with a hint of anxiety. Her inquisitive nature slightly annoyed the Primes and occasionally enraged other Masters, which amused me greatly.

"The properties of your blood change while you're unconscious. It also holds more power if the draining is done while you're awake," I answered with a scholarly tone. Pepeda's intelligence and aptitude for magic were quite high, so I always made an effort to further her knowledge whenever I could.

"But why does it hurt?" Her innocent question almost made me pity her.

"Your life-force is forcefully drained during the ritual," I answered without hesitation, and it instantly put everyone in such a gloomy mood that I actually pitied them. "The rejuvenation treatment is scheduled for right after the ritual," I comforted them, slightly annoyed I was forced to show compassion.

"Don't look so downcast as you're troubling Master," Ahael chastised them. I could always count on her to keep my Primes under control. "Your reason for existence is to serve Master, and so you shall without faltering."

"I'd like to lodge a complaint," Lisita suddenly spoke, and everyone turned to listen to the usually quiet vulpine warrior. "Even with the treatment, it'll still take days for us to recover our effectiveness."

"Complaint noted," I answered with a gentle smile. Lisita knew very well how to uphold her duties. "This was a direct order from the Emperor, so I had no choice but to obey. I'll force them to compensate us for the emotional labor this experiment will impose upon all of us."

Lisita lowered her head, and her black pointy ears looked as if they were being offered to me. "I'm grateful to be in your care, Master," she obediently showed her appreciation.

I couldn't hold myself back and started petting her, applying a healthy dose of the [Pleasing Touch] spell on my hand. Her tail wagged lively on its own, and she panted like a good, loyal fox, but then her dark cheeks gained a rose tint as she became embarrassed at how easy it was to make her happy. Her pride compelled her to act calm and composed at all times.

"M-Master…" She softly pleaded, and I stopped playing with her, which she was half-thankful, half-saddened for. At least her pride wouldn't be wounded further.

 

The other slaves and researchers quickly made way for us as we strutted down the corridors, then we took a long set of stairs towards the cunt Princess' underground lab. The fact that she needed her experiment to be deep under the stone was not lost on me.

We eventually reached the bottom, and the servant slaves came to guide us towards the correct experiment room.

I could hear a strong buzzing from the cooling magitech doing its work. The stone under the capital quickly gets warmer the further down one goes as there's a lava tunnel not very far under, which makes this place an appropriate location for a lab that uses a lot of thermal energy.

Then the smooth, boring corridors of volcanic rock eventually ended, and we finally reached the experiment chamber.

We saw a wide and tall hall filled to the brim with stacks of magitech wafers, thin slices of metal replete with carvings for magic circuitry. Whatever other devices there could've been there were completely buried in these wafers, leaving all of us with little idea of what, exactly, the cunt was trying to do.

Floating in her crystal throne, the detestable person in question approached us. Her face was the perfect blend of cute and sensual, her lush rainbow-colored hair scintillated with a soft glow, showing how she was a Controller, a natural-born Elementalist; her ample chest was just the perfect size for the hands of a Master; her long, shapely legs were crossed, but the side opening of her thin, small red dress almost allowed me to see her perfect, man-enslaving pussy, almost.

Unfortunately, she was a purist, who decided to not enhance herself in any way as she found her existence to be perfect, but that left her with a boring, pale skin tone and a lack of interesting non-human features, so I thought she was a flawed existence.

I'd never say that to her in person for she'd kill me on the spot (then revive me) for my insult.

"Grand Wizard Farnezian, you've finally graced us with your presence!" She shouted in an infuriatingly happy tone.

I dismounted Antavur and bowed while the slaves prostrated themselves to her. "I'm here as the Emperor himself ordered me to," I replied through gritted teeth.

"Rise," she ordered, and I obeyed, then she showed me a smug smile that legitimately made my stomach broil. "I love how Daddy's influence makes even men like you bend instantly to take it up the ass," she taunted me with a sickeningly sweet tone.

"Your whorish cunt brought even the Emperor himself to his knees, how wonderful!" I sarcastically remarked with a forced smile.

She waved her delicate hand dismissively. "Oh, please. I know very well how much you want to fuck me."

I slowly nodded in agreement. "Indeed I do, but I'd rather fuck your corpse since your personality revulses me."

She gave me a withering look that quickly turned into a mocking one. "You just hate women who aren't enslaved. Maybe if I turned into a little boy you'd be more agreeable to me?"

She was one of the few who knew the truth about Mashka, and I hated it when she teased me about it.

"Wrong. I hate anyone who isn't enslaved equally," I categorically stated.

She raised a single, perfect, rainbow-colored eyebrow, her beautiful face turning subtly annoyed. "Even the Emperor?"

I earnestly replied with my best fake smile, "Especially him. The cunt has lived long enough, so serving as a slave should give him a new perspective in how to rule better."

"I beg both of you Grand Wizards to stop this treasonous talk," the cunt's assistant pleaded. I never memorized his name, or his face.

Daddy's Little Bitch Princess chuckled and turned her throne around, then she spun her finger in the air, making a circle that opened a hole in reality to her [Personal Lockbox], and she took from it a golden smoking pipe carved from the spine of someone she hated. "I understand why the Emperor likes you," she casually remarked.

"I'm almost sure he doesn't like me," I annoyedly retorted.

"Not the way you're thinking, no." She took a few puffs of her pipe, then landed her seat on top of one of the wafer towers, taking the place of the Igniter.

Bitch, speak plainly.

Just as I was about to ask for clarification, her expression instantly switched, becoming cold and serious. "Enough banter! Prepare the experiment!" She shouted, and the room was filled with the buzzing of the servant slaves working.

The assistant guided my slaves to the edges of the room where they were to be chained and gutted like cattle to make them bleed, then the blood would run through some circuits and pool around a beautiful, huge heart of a crystal dragon. It was the size of a house, dwarfing even a Master like me.

I opened my [Personal Lockbox] and stored my enchanted glasses, then I took off my shoes and entered the empty, shallow pool where the blood would gather.

"Master, let me do this!" Ahael immediately pleaded and hugged my leg, her head barely reaching above my waist.

I gently patted my white jewel and whispered lovingly, "You'll have to take care of the other Primes after this is over, and I'll be too busy to do it myself, so I'll take your place as the Channeller."

Her delicate lips curved into a pained smile, and she slowly nodded. "I understand, Master," she relented and released me, then she opened her own [Personal Lockbox] and pulled out my prized crystal bone staff.

Her face strained to hold it as it was so full of power it even refused to be displaced in space, then she handed it to me and released a sigh of relief. For my tall, muscular body, I didn't even need to activate my physical enhancements to hold it, so I casually walked to the core and touched it with one hand while firmly gripping the staff with the other.

After a few more minutes of preparations, the experiment was ready to start.

"Finally! Let it begin!" Darva announced without a moment of hesitation, and the assistants drove grooved swords through the chests of my slaves in a non-lethal way. They all grunted in pain and lurched forward, which allowed the gravity to channel their blood down through the grooves, which was then magically pulled into the hair-thin channels inside the wafers on the floor.

After their blood powered up the magic machinery, the surplus started pooling around my feet, so I cast [Drain] on it, absorbing its amazingly pure power into my body. My Primes were so perfect I could use their blood to pulverize half of Zabulen, but now this precious vital fluid was going to be wasted in an experiment

"You can cast [Transfer], now," Darva announced after a few moments, and I obeyed begrudgingly.

The core instantly glowed with such intensity even my enhanced eye couldn't handle, and my pale skin suffered from the hateful brightness. In fact, everyone suffered from the extreme illumination. Not even I or Darva were alive when we still lived under the original, vicious sun, so we all had to bitterly admit that light was one of our weaknesses.

The machinery hummed as it started to work, and I started feeling dizzy as the spatial spell negatively affected my balance, but my enhanced body easily dealt with the side-effects.

I felt a heavy spatial disturbance above me and looked up, but what I saw multiplied the dizziness tenfold. I saw impossible things that made my instinct scream of Dark Magic, Illusion Magic, or even Mind Magic, but I knew for a fact that Darva had no interests in such schools.

A fear instantly rose within my heart as I realized she might've become an Eschatologist, trying to use the power of the Dead Gods to fuel her experiments, but I managed to look past the core's brightness and saw her calm, controlled demeanor. Either she was the sanest Eschatologist that ever existed, or she wasn't one.

I tried to recall the contents of the request, but I knew little about spatial wizardry, and not even the Primes fully understood what this experiment was about.

Then the spatial tear above us was completed. Like the circular tear that we use to access our [Personal Lockbox], this one also led to a different reality, though not even my centuries-old brain could process what I saw.

Suddenly, my mind was filled with the mumbled murmurs of an unknown being, and my body immediately reacted to counter the alien Mind Magic.

"AAAAAAAAAH!" Darva suddenly shrieked, and when I turned to her, I saw a spear of unknown matter piercing through her heart, then it pulled her into the alien reality.

Since the Igniter was removed from the ritual, the spell was interrupted, and the core exploded.

A searing pain coursed through my body as I was pushed away, but for long, agonizing seconds, my back didn't hit the wall as I had expected. After being blinded by the pain for a moment, I regained some of my lucidity and immediately activated my self-regeneration enhancements, but nothing happened, and the pain only grew stronger.

I tried to open my eyes and move my body, but I realized I couldn't feel anything besides the pain. Becoming desperate, I screamed in anger, trying to do whatever I could to stop the pain.

Like a small flame being extinguished, the pain suddenly stopped, but then I felt something disgusting sticking on "me," or whatever "me" was since I couldn't feel or move a muscle.

The "stickiness" gradually washed away on its own, and then I saw a light.

I blinked, and my vision suddenly cleared, revealing a large hall with dozens of very ornate wooden pillars arranged in a regular pattern. My tired head tilted down and I saw that the floor was made of a smooth white stone and painted with shapes I couldn't fully see since it was covered by a gaggle of rather short oddly-dressed people, and a half-dozen of them were without clothes.

My eyes went over each of them, and I reflexively burned into my memory the bodies of the naked women, though, it'd be more interesting if any of them had any sort of hair. Bald women weren't really attractive to me.

Our naked bodies were suddenly covered in cloaks, then nearly all of the oddly-dressed people fell on their knees.

"Our saviors have arrived!" The kneeling people happily shouted while the ones near the walls only looked at them with disdain on their faces.

A group of women dressed in light white robes approached us, then inspected our faces while waving tribal trinkets, which I believed held some sort of magical power.

"Our saviors are here to protect us!" The kneeling people shouted again, and their words had a familiar allure to them.

I felt like there was something "amiss" going on here, but I didn't know what it was. Just to be sure, I cast [Drain] on my own blood, absorbing its power, which I used to enhance my own brain and clear my mind, but I couldn't "pierce" it, as if there was "something" covering it.

Then the hall suddenly went silent as every head turned to me.

I heard some foreign words, but my mind translated on its own, "He used a spell!" One of the robed old women croaked.

I continued trying to enhance my own mind to no avail. Something was blocking it, but it felt "soft" enough that I just had to put a little more effort into it before it broke.

"HE'S FREE!" The same old woman shouted from the top of her lungs.

A strong headache struck me, and I suddenly felt like my muscles were energized, but I was still too confused to act.

Who are these people?!

I grabbed the arm of the nearest woman waving the magical trinkets at me, a short and pretty girl, and she shrieked in absolute terror, then I grabbed her face and forced her to face me.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" I tried to shout, but only garbled nonsense came out of my mouth, making me pause. I couldn't even understand my own words.

Before I could speak another word, a beautiful, dark-haired woman wearing little clothing grabbed my forehead, then I felt a presence forcefully penetrate my mind, instantly putting me to sleep.

 

In the following days I'll be uploading all the chapters I have written already, but I don't have a set schedule of when I'll continue to write this story.

18