Chapter 1: Summons – Part 4
533 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Next, Nishpa called for Triana, but the Imperial Knights gave her a much sharper gaze than they gave Bo-Aung, and Nishpa visibly wrinkled his nose at her choice of weapon.

"A shortsword? Are you a duelist, by any chance?" He questioned her sternly.

"I used to hunt down criminals," she tersely replied.

But Nishpa only snorted. "Hmph. Like Bo-Aung, you'll need to learn something else if you want to be useful in the battlefield."

For the people of this world, it seemed like the sword was simply a secondary weapon. In Zabulen it was a slave's weapon, mostly used for naked duels, so not much different.

Then Triana answered with a simple nod, irritating the Silver Senior even more.

"Spells?" He grumbled.

"My sword was magical, but it didn't come with me…" Triana cautiously stated with a frown, fearful of offending her summoner.

"Did none of you bring any useful tools?" Nishpa questioned through gritted teeth and turned his irate eyes towards the Queen, but the King glared back, making him shiver.

"Bedama's guidance is what brought them to us," the King sternly stated, cooling a bit of Nispha's anger, but he still wasn't satisfied, so he turned his anger to us.

I raised my hand and calmly stated, "I have a weak, multi-purpose wand." And he turned to me. His gaze looked like a petulant child slave cursing their Master for telling them not to get a cookie without permission.

"Just one wand…" He repeated, clearly not impressed.

"Our biggest strength is our knowledge," I cheekily retorted.

"That, we'll see…" Nishpa grumbled, then waved towards Triana. "Start the duel."

It only took me a second to accept that Triana was an accomplished swordswoman as her speed and skill impressed even me. Her beautiful silver hair looked gorgeous as it waved while she lunged, like the alluring dress of a dancer, then it was all over in a flash as she quickly dispatched the Knight by stabbing him through the heart.

"At least you can win against a simple sword…" Nishpa grumbled again.

Triana took a few wary steps back, worried she might've killed an innocent person, but the Holy Knights ignored her and gathered around the stunned man bleeding to death, then took a dump on his corpse and started whispering, "Bi-Uid is here. It flows through our veins, it pools on the floor beneath us, it seeps into the air that we breathe. Obey our command and return whence you came. [Invigorate his body]."

Again, the last words sounded muffled, but I understood them perfectly.

The dying Knight's blood flowed back into his body, and the man regained color in his paling, tanned face, then the wound closed, and he looked good as new. Even his shirt was clean, though it still had a vertical slit over his heart.

The healed Knight grunted as they gave him a hand to stand up, then they teased him lightly about his defeat.

"Fucking swords," he grumbled and refused to look at Triana.

I was surprised how easily they took the loss. It seemed like barely considered this a real "duel" to begin with, but still…

After that, they repeated the "reveal soul" spell, and a handful of blue, ethereal chains appeared all over her body.

"Bedama has faith in your judgment," Forfta encouraged her, then Nishpa dismissed her.

Bedama's icon is chains? How lovely…

 

Ussun was next, and the boy shivered with everyone's gaze, so Nishpa barely tried to hide his contempt for the child.

"And you, what can you do?" Nishpa flatly asked.

The boy glanced at Touya, who nodded encouragingly, surprisingly gifting him the balls to confidently answer, "I'm a Sorcerer, but I don't have my staff…" -He gritted his teeth in anger- "But I can still show my power if you give me a target!"

"Fine." And Nishpa glanced at the King, who waved to his men.

From outside the hall, a dozen straw men wearing a variety of ruined armor pieces were brought in, and an impromptu firing range was organized.

After a moment to gather his balls again, the boy glared at the flimsiest target as if his eyes could stab it, but then I felt magic pulse out of his body, and short-lived wisps of flame appeared all around him, just like an Elementalist with poor control.

Ussun suddenly punched, and a thick ball of fire launched forth from his fist, then it hit the straw man, instantly turning it into a pyre.

The young Sorcerer released his breath and gasped for air in tiredness.

"Don't light my hall on fire," the King sternly stated, his voice booming through the high ceiling, and it made Ussun cower.

Suddenly, a jet of water came out of thin air and extinguished the burning straw man. I did feel a hint of magical power being used, but it was so faint and the jet of water so sudden that I couldn't believe it was a Wizard's spell. It appeared to be Elementalism, but nobody seemed to cast it, so I had no idea what in the wild-sun had just happened.

Not being able to know what spell was cast made me extremely uncomfortable.

Everyone acted like nothing happened, so I did my best to keep my mask on, then the Imperial Knights "revealed" Ussun's "soul," and a ball of rainbow-colored liquid the size of Ussun's head appeared above him.

"A natural-born Sorcerer," Nishpa commented with a rather flat tone.

Then an ethereal book suddenly opened itself in front of Ussun, and his eyes raced about as he tried to desperately read the unknown script.

"Ah, a Sorcerer and a Seeker of Pumpanyaa," the King happily commented, his tone contrasting heavily with Nishpa's.

"The Root!" The Knights exclaim in unison as they observed the book like hawks.

Then the chain faded, the book closed, and the illusions disappeared.

"What in Smaug's Breath did I just read…?" Ussun mumbled and held his head in confusion.

"One day you'll understand Pumpanyaa's Scriptures," Forfta kindly assured him, and a maid guided the dazed boy back to his seat.

"Though he's still young, I see his talent," the King approved of Ussun's demonstration.

 

Then Nishpa called for me next.

I feel some prejudice coming from the order this Silver Senior is calling us.

After I introduced myself, Nishpa narrowed his eyes in suspicion and questioned me, "'What is a 'Wizard'?"

"Any sort of mage who uses magical items as fuel and writes his spells in the magical language," I calmly stated.

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "What is this 'magical language' you speak of?"

I adjusted my glasses snobbishly and lectured, "The language of the spirits, the logic that controls the fabrics of reality, and the secret to unbelievable power."

But Nishpa had absolutely no reaction. "Are you a Spirit-Caller or a Shaman?"

"No idea what a 'Spirit-Caller' is, but I'm not a Shaman," I casually replied.

Nishpa took a moment to sigh softly, and his tone gained a visible hint of tiredness. "Can you talk to spirits?"

I smiled cordially and hummed, "No."

"Then how do you expect to use the magical language?" He pressed, sounding increasingly irked.

I shrugged and smiled. "I don't know. I didn't try anything yet since there was no time."

Nishpa gritted his teeth in anger, then breathed deeply to force himself to calm down. I always loved how I could provoke this frustration in all sorts of people.

"Show us what you can do," he ordered coldly.

I searched on my soul the code for [Personal Lockbox] and activated it. Since this spell was written insinde my soul, it used my personal magical language, so it'd work regardless of the world I was in, but every other spell I knew likely had to be rediscovered, if this world even had a magical language to begin with.

My left indicator gained the power to join this world's reality with that of my Lockbox, and I drew a circle with it, which created a convex shape that allowed for a gate between the two realities to form.

The Holy Knights, the Royals, and even the maids all seemed both confused and impressed at what I was doing, which was understandable. Spatial magic was so complex and mind-fucking that even I had problems learning it, unlike Ahael and Pepeda…

I miss you, my Primes…

I reached into my Lockbox and pulled my multi-purpose soul wand, a small work of art. It was a black crystalline cylinder with dozens of beasts made of white crystals within. The most prominent ones were the bird, the bat, the dragon, the fox, the cat, the butterfly, and the horse, the beings whose essences I integrated into my Primes.

The soul wand was also ribbed so that it could be used as a dildo. I loved to watch Ahael fuck herself with it as she watched me sexually satisfy the other Primes.

As an extension of my soul, I had recorded spells into it that could be boosted by the wand's magical properties, so it had better combat capabilities than just using my internal spells, but it still wasn't a proper weapon for a battlefield.

I pointed the wand towards the chest of the most sturdy-looking straw man, then I activated the spell [Energy Arrow] recorded in it.

A flash of light illuminated the hall as a ball of energy shot out of the tip of my wand, then the straw man's chest burst open as the wild energies unraveled the matter.

I activated the [Kinetic Shield] function, creating a white, semi-transparent egg around me, then the splinters hit it, and everyone covered their eyes as the debris reached them.

Once the dust settled, Nishpa turned to me with raised eyebrows of surprise and asked, "How many of these can you release?"

"Only about five times per day. This spell is made of pure energy, so it's very inefficient."

"I see…" Nishpa's respect for me instantly evaporated, and his eyes narrowed again, but I forced a cheeky smile in response.

Go fuck yourself. You only see us as weapons, so you have no eyes for potential.

Then a Holy Knight chained my neck with their stupid glowing chain, and I glared at him in anger. Only a slave should ever touch chains.

What appeared above me was merely a very large ball of blue, glowing water.

"That's mana," Bo-Aung murmured, but everyone ignored him.

"An Aimless man without an affinity to anything, only a very large amount of life-force," Nishpa stated dryly.

"Exactly how the average Wizard should be," I calmly replied with a smiling mask.

Nishpa silently waved me away with his hand, and I was released from the shame of being chained.

 

Touya was called next… and he had nothing to show.

"I'm just a student. I never fought or killed anyone," he nervously explained himself.

What in the Dead Gods' names… he's fucking useless!

"Don't worry, young men will always have a place in the Imperial Army," Nishpa assured him with an awfully kind tone.

I blinked my eyes and fed life-force to my brain to break any illusions, but it was real. The fucker was being kind to the fucking useless boy!

Have I gone mad?!

Forfta gave me a stink-eye and whispered sternly, "Don't use magic in front of the Royals." And I stiffly nodded in response.

The fucker can detect my magic?! I'll keep that in mind…

Then they "revealed" Touya's soul, and the entire hall was lit by a small, but incredibly bright fist-sized ball of white light.

"A Light-Catcher!" The Knights exclaimed, and even the maids gasped.

Then the ball grew and quickly changed into a humanoid shape, though it lacked any identifying features.

"He's a Panifu," Forfta whispered, sounding contemplative.

"A what?" I reflexively asked.

"One of the Divine Guides."

I shook my head and sighed. "Your answer just made me more confused." But he didn't explain himself further, so I just assumed he wasn't literally Panifu, the God/Guide, or whatever.

While almost everyone, including the Royals, looked impressed, the Imperial Knights seemed disappointed.

Nishpa facepalmed and remarked out loud, "A Light-Catcher and a Panifu… it's rather disappointing, again. Hopefully, he'll gain the favor of Sthrirta's Anchor or Bedama, instead." Then he waved Touya away.

The way they refer to these "Guides" seems unique to each of them.

 

Next was Helg. The orange-haired beauty gave him a cock-sucking grin and shamelessly announced, "So, I never dueled with actual humans, though I know how to hunt monsters, but I don't have anything to show here."

Nishpa wasted not a single breath and just waved for the Knight, who immediately [revealed her soul], then four balls of fire appeared above her, each a different color. There was a red, a blue, a green, and a brown one.

Elementalism? Incomplete Elementalism, actually…

"A Spirit-Caller!" Forfta announced, sounding a bit impressed, and the hall agreed, but only the Imperial Holy Knights looked neutral.

The balls of colored fire, the "Spirits," actually started to dance around Helg, and she giggled at their cuteness, but then our eyes were attracted to pure white clouds that formed above her, which then flew at a visible speed into the wall and disappeared completely. The Weather Wizards of Zabulen rarely allowed clouds to form, and at that moment I realized how much I had missed them.

"Ah… The Clouds of Feranderin," Forfta announced again with a lot less enthusiasm. "At least she can either follow the path of [unraveling] or become a Seer."

I was too tired to keep questioning him when he'd likely answer me with something vague.

Then the spell ended, and she was immediately waved away.

 

Lastly, Lanaa was called, and by then Nishpa had zero expectations, so he only ordered flatly, "Show me what you can do."

Lanaa concentrated for a few seconds, then suddenly, a white, transparent wall appeared, bisecting the hall in two and separating her from us. "Try to hit it!" She exclaimed excitedly.

A Holy Knight drew a war hammer and hit it casually, but it just rebounded, as if he had just struck something completely impenetrable.

The Knight hummed in thought, then he stared at his own hammer and started to pray, "Sthrirta, give me the strength to hold onto your anchor! Let my [zeal elevate my body]!"

His arm glowed, then blurred as his hammer slammed into Lanaa's barrier, cracking it. The loud noise scared the little girl, making her squeak adorably.

"Let my [zeal elevate my body]!" He chanted again, and his arm glowed once more, then he struck the barrier, and it shattered with a loud crack into a million pieces that quickly disappeared into nothing after just a few seconds.

"Interesting power," Nishpa tersely commented, merely raising an eyebrow in curiosity.

I see. Blunt weapons benefit a lot more from the boost in raw physical strength than slashing weapons, especially if everyone is wearing metal armor that can't be easily cut. A swordsman has little value even if they can use this boosting magic, so I guess their disappointment is understandable.

Then they [revealed her soul], and an ethereal rain fell all over the hall, but I felt nothing when it touched my skin, not even a single piece of evidence that it was illusion magic.

While a rather impressive effect, nobody was particularly impressed.

"Te-R'mekensieg, the fickle Lord of Rain," Forfta quietly commented. "It's a good Guide, but not very well-regarded because their followers are quite… arrogant, like the elves."

Of course, the fucking knife-ears are the same no matter the world. Well, the humans here don't seem different, too. Maybe Bedama specifically chose us because we're no different from them, except I wasn't born human…

Lanaa looked around in pure, innocent wonder, and once the rain stopped, she turned to us, so I returned a kind smile to her. She didn't seem to be bothered by the lack of enthusiasm of the others, but I still didn't want her to feel ignored.

"Now that the examination is finished, you may be fitted for armor and given your daily necessities," the King announced, also sounding a bit tired.

"Your training shall start after that, so take this time to rest," Nishpa stated, then the Imperial Knights left the room.

Forfta sighed and stretched his limbs, allowing his posture to relax a bit.

"Tired from being tense around your seniors for so long?" I teased him with a cheeky grin.

Forfta chuckled self-deprecatingly and gave me an annoying jovial smirk. "I'm just a White Feather. They're only two ranks above me, but our abilities are so far apart they might even see me as just fodder," he confessed without hesitation.

I snorted and turned my nose away snobbishly. "They also sound like prejudiced cunts."

Forfta frowned and gave a worried look towards the Royals. "Farnezian, don't wound the pride of a Holy Knight. There'll be few people who'd take your side if they decide to 'punish' you."

I gave him a casual side look. "Can they execute me?"

Forfta cringed and ran his hand through his blonde hair as he hesitantly replied, "No… not really, but please, don't do anything stupid. Your actions reflect on Ledare as you've been summoned by the Queen herself."

Cunts didn't even ask me if I wanted to come, so Ledare can go fuck itself with a splintered club.

I snorted again and mumbled dismissively, "Alright, alright…"

 

A maid came to each of us and guided us out of the mess hall, but mine was decidedly prettier than the others with her lustrous light-blue hair. She took me to my room, which, thankfully, wasn't the claustrophobic, furnitureless cell that I had woken up in. I noticed that there were no wardrobes, only a few leather trunks where we'd store our new belongings in. We'd be traveling a lot soon, so I guessed they wanted us to get used to this lifestyle as soon as possible.

Another, younger, prettier maid with blonde hair came in with a few sets of clothes for me to try, and I immediately dropped my robe in front of them.

The two pretty women immediately froze and stared at my dazzling body. I wasn't as muscular as Bo-Aung, but I was still very fit, and my towering height certainly made the two maids feel very vulnerable in front of my overflowing masculinity. The glasses and shoulder-length hair certainly gave me pretty, scholarly-looks, but my true weapon was the combination of both body and face.

Their eyes ran down my defined muscles, then stopped at my small, tight underwear. Its texture was rather rough for my sensitive skin, but the advantage was that it fit snugly on me, giving my long, thick cock a very visible outline.

I grabbed the knot of my underwear and unraveled it, letting it fall to the floor.

"Am I going to be trying out underwear, too?" I innocently asked with a subtle smirk.

"Uuh…" The older, blue-haired maid groaned in a daze while the younger blonde stayed silent.

"Am I going to be trying out underwear, too?!" I asked again louder, and the older maid suddenly snapped back to the land of the awake.

"Y-yes, we-we will," she stuttered, then the younger maid blushed heavily and started to clumsily search for underwear in the pile of clothes she had brought.

12